Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Muslims And Terrorists I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims And Terrorists I (999 Views)

Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim / Hear What Barack Obama Has To Say About Building Of Mosque In U.s And Terrorists / Islam And Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Muslims and Terrorists I
'All Muslims are not terrorists but,all
terrorists are Muslims'
Have you heard or read something of this
nature before? I have,online. This is yet
another misconception about Islam and
Muslims that needs clarification.
No thanks to media houses
worldwide,especially the western media that
have used consistently such words as 'Islamic
terror groups' , 'Islamist terror groups' or
'Islamic jihadist ' or simply 'Jihadists' to
refer to terrorist worldwide. Such continuous
abuse of Islam and Islamic terms had gone a
long way to generate such a wrong and unfair
misconception as the one above. But,what are
the proves that Islam does not encourage
terrorism while,according to the Quran
certain verses and hadiths supports conflicts
and bloodshed,Muslims are encouraged to kill
and die for Islam! read more:
http://alfajainx..com
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good evening. Please explain the following hadith(traditions) to us.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387 :

Narrated by Anas bin Malik Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by yuncka: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
ISLAM.e, religion of PiSs grin
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
I 've been waiting for a response to my last post. Can't believe that no Muslim have stepped up to it for over 12 hours. But yet they swear by God that terrorism and aggression has no bearing with their theology.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
yes,it is a religion of peace!
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Username, your reply is not far fetched.Please note that it says 'sacred' the fact that your blood and property is not sacred to me doesn't mean I can attack and kill you at will. Bros, get it straight, we don't fight or kill anyone that haven't harmed or attacked us!
Hope that answers your question. THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT SACRED TO US DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2014
And when we fight it doesn't necessarily means arms struggle.For instance,I can fight you by not sharing my top secrets with you.I am not supposed to do that until you are a Muslim like myself.
I would prefer to patronize a Muslim in business to patronizing you a non-muslim.I would choose a Muslim over a non Muslim in marriage even if d Muslim is from another country and d non-muslim is from my very own village.
As for arms struggle,Islam forbids that I be the first to attack. This is evident in the prophet's last sermon... he said DO NOT OPPRESS AND DO NOT BE OPPRESSED...WE STRIKE ONLY AFTER BEEN STRUCK.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
It is true we conquered lands just like any other super powers of the time. We give 3 conditions:
-revert to Islam
-accept Islamic government and pay jizya as a non-muslims or;
- face war.
Please note, it's the Muslim government that's spread via wars NOT the religion.
Non-muslims do live in Islamic conquered lands peacefully and they practice their various religions peacefully PROVIDED THEY PAY THE JIZYA.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
so username, I hope I have been able to answer your question.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by BABAAGBALABA: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
usermane:
Good evening. Please explain the following hadith(traditions) to us.

are does in mosque also disbelievers
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
alchemy007:
Muslims and Terrorists I
'All Muslims are not terrorists but,all
terrorists are Muslims'
Have you heard or read something of this
nature before? I have,online. This is yet
another misconception about Islam and
Muslims that needs clarification.
No thanks to media houses
worldwide,especially the western media that
have used consistently such words as 'Islamic
terror groups' , 'Islamist terror groups' or
'Islamic jihadist ' or simply 'Jihadists' to
refer to terrorist worldwide. Such continuous
abuse of Islam and Islamic terms had gone a
long way to generate such a wrong and unfair
misconception as the one above. But,what are
the proves that Islam does not encourage
terrorism while,according to the Quran
certain verses and hadiths supports conflicts
and bloodshed,Muslims are encouraged to kill
and die for Islam! read more:
http://alfajainx..com
All terrorist are muslims,Joseph kony is a terrorist therefore Joseph kony is a muslim,fallacy go back to your philosophy book and learn more if you aren't a philosopher then don't post on top relating to terrorism....

LRA OF UGANDA IS A MUSLIM SECT?THEY ALSO WANT TO ISLAMISE UGANDA AND THE WORLD?

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:

are does in mosque also disbelievers

Jihadists and Islamists consider any Muslim who opposes his ideology to be a disbeliever, whether he is in the Mosque or not.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2014
alchemy007:

Username, your reply is not far fetched. Please note that it says 'sacred' the fact that your blood and property is not sacred to me doesn't mean I can attack and kill you at will. Bros, get it straight, we don't fight or kill anyone that haven't harmed or attacked us!
Hope that answers your question. THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT SACRED TO US DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH.

OP, you are selling half baked apologetics which no educated literate will buy. In any language and place, whenever a life or blood is deemed as not sacred, it mean that life or blood is permissible for wasting or shedding.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
alchemy007:
And when we fight it doesn't necessarily means arms struggle.For instance,I can fight you by not sharing my top secrets with you.I am not supposed to do that until you are a Muslim like myself.
I would prefer to patronize a Muslim in business to patronizing you a non-muslim.I would choose a Muslim over a non Muslim in marriage even if d Muslim is from another country and d non-muslim is from my very own village.

That was brillant, but it works only we consider the first few lines of the Hadith i quoted. If A says he will fight B, he may not necessarily mean a physical combat. But if A says he will fight B till B makes a testimony, after which B 's blood and property will be considered sacred and to be protected; then A mean fight as in hitting physically and even killing.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2014
alchemy007:
It is true we conquered lands just like any other super powers of the time. We give 3 conditions:
-revert to Islam
-accept Islamic government and pay jizya as a non-muslims or;
- face war.
Please note, it's the Muslim government that's spread via wars NOT the religion.
Non-muslims do live in Islamic conquered lands peacefully and they practice their various religions peacefully PROVIDED THEY PAY THE JIZYA.

See how you contradict yourself in just two posts.

As for arms struggle, Islam forbids that I be the first to attack. This is evident in the prophet's last sermon... he said DO NOT OPPRESS AND DO NOT BE OPPRESSED...WE STRIKE ONLY AFTER BEEN STRUCK.

My friend, it is stark oppression to invade another land, compelling the inhabitants to either accept Islam, otherwise pay levy, otherwise face death. It is an indirect means of forcefully spreading the religion.

It is irony to claim you are prohibited from attacking first, yet you seem fine with Islamic states expanding their territories in the name of Islam, by invading other territories and fighting off resistance. Isn't this what ISIS is doing? Why then do most Muslims deny ISIS?
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Username, it's amusing to see someone like who is show such a high level of intelligence feigning ignorance of what was obtainable in those days....it's winners takes all...there were no rules,it was pure jungle justice then.
You said I contradicted myself, tell me how please considering the fact that there were no human rights anywhere... the king can just wake up today and proclaim a certain group of people be hunted and killed as the case of the Israelites during Pharaoh's reign.
Back then,if you are not in control you got no say and are nothing but a mere prey.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
If it's oppressive to expand one's territories back then,then,all major powers of those days,like the Persians, Byzantines (who are Christians ),the Roman empire as well as the Crusaders controlled by the Pope the supreme head of the Christians, then,are all oppressors. So,tell me,what do you do to prevent being oppressed in such a turbulent era?
I don't know for you,but,to me,if you must stay un-oppressed, you must own a territory of your own and possibly expand it as much as you can as a mark of your strength... bros, back then,THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE IS ATTACK!!!
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
alchemy007:

You said I contradicted myself, tell me how please considering the fact that there were no human rights anywhere...

You said your religion prohibit you from attacking first. Yet you confirmed that you militarily invaded and seized lands, forcing the inhabitants to either embrace Islam or pay jizya, otherwise they face war.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Now,back to the issue of fighting or no fighting. Bros the Muslims themselves were once put in such a situation by the pagan Makka for 3 solid years,the prophet lost all his form of protection during this trying period,that's to tell you we can fighting without throwing punches... it's like sanctioning your enemy until he turns a new leaf.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Hitting first and conquests are two different matters with different approaches and for different reasons.
I talked about hitting first,I was referring to such issues as...independent cases of conflicts... for instance,if a Muslim and a Christian are fighting, the Muslim must remain defensive and calm.
But in the case of conquest, it's simple, back then,there are just two options, it's either you conquer or you are conquered. OK?
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2014
This is why you can't fault us Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace!
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am not convinced by your defense, so far. I will test you with another tradition of yours and i hope you turn up with a moral explanation.

Imam Bukhari reports in his isnad from Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) that he said “ I heard the prophet (Saw) say : There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur’an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the religion as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of Judgment .”

Can you explain to me the wisdom behind killing the people referred here.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
It's referring to the hypocrites! They are the worst of all creatures. They deserve even much more severe punishment and God would do just to them in hereafter where they shall be placed in the deepest part of hell!
Muslims pray not to be amongst them.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
What could be worse than people spreading rumors and misleading information around?? ?
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by usermane(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
So you mean it is alright to kill co-religionists whom you simply consider as hypocrite? In that case, all Muslim sects will be killing each other since each sect consider itself the true believers and the other sects as the hypocrites.

Isn't this why your Muslim world is rife with religious violence; Sunnis killing Shiites, Shiites killing Bahais, Salafis killing Secular Muslims e.t.c.

What you believe in is not Islam, it is Islamism; a totalitarian, supremacist, racist, fascist and radical ideology that constitute a threat to peace and harmony.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Username,it's a good thing u are concerned about our peaceful co-existence.However, there's no cause for alarm. Thanks for your concern.
You see,my brother, Islam is a total way of life...it's a 100% full fetched culture that has provisions for every human activity you may think of...even as far as your will...God has a pre-written will for every Muslim. Therefore, it's no surprise to note that mode of governance too,is taken care of.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Executions in Islam can only be pronounced by a constituted Muslim government. Now, I ask you,how many countries are governed by the Islamic law? Very few and none of this Muslim states has passed such judgment.
My dear,insurgency, most often than not are politically motivated and are sponsored by politicians.Like I used to say,terrorism has no religion!
THE CONFLICTS BETWEEN VARIOUS ISLAMIC SECTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS HADITH. THE KILLINGS ARE DONE OUT OF POOR AWARENESS OF THE DEEN. THE ARM CONFLICTS ARE AS A RESULT OF POOR ISLAMIC ORIENTATION.
Re: Muslims And Terrorists I by alchemy007(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
For instance, there's a compensation for manslaughter. The compensation is running to over N40 million... this applies IF THE MURDER WAS COMMITTED BY MISTAKE.
If it's intentional,the recompense is an assured place in Hell!!! There's a Quranic verse and hadith to back it up.
So,it's not like anyone can just rise up and set out to carry out executions... it's not done...only Islamic authorities are allowed to do that. THERE'S NO JIHAD UNLESS IT'S PROCLAIMED BY A MUSLIM GOVERNMENT NOT A MUSLIM GROUP OR SECT.

(1) (Reply)

Ah Why!! / How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri - 15/5//15)- UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.