Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42987 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lawrenceunaa: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2014
yemaldo:
Onec d pdf/epub version is out nothing our police can do
link to the pdf pls wink
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by holatin(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Order MY WATCH on jumia, konga and olx.
Just 7500

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by wirinet(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2014
erico2k2:

An Individual already challenged his claims hence its in court, this has nothing to do with GEJ however if he feels things writing about him aint true he has the right to file a civil suit against OBJ and so do you and I.U can start with defamation of character just to mention a few.

How will he feel things written about him ain't true if the book had not been published for him to read? and if the book was already published why did the court court grant an injunction against publishing the book?.

Since he has the right to file a civil suit against OBJ for defamation of character after reading the already published book, why not go ahead and actually file the civil suit? why beat around the bush by filling a restraining order after the book had already been published and then filling a contempt charge?

If the content of OBJ's my watch is libelous against Mr Kashamu, he will be a very rich man soon.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ayexcel100(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2014
happy day to u all
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by SpaceWorld2013(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
bigl:

Guy, abeg, where did u get the soft copy? Kindly help via my email: olaoluwaperfect@yahoo.com
pls, kindly extend the good gesture. My email: spacejacob@rocketmail.com. Thanks
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
The childish GEJ strikes again.
Are we sure we are practicing democracy at all? Next they will call for Obj's arrest.
Me, I must purchase this book come hither!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by josite: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Kirinwa:

Clowns.
Court ordered him not to publish the book. He gave them the middle finger and went ahead.
Now instead of calling for his arrest they prefer to chase book shadows.

Bunch of clowns. Some people are the law themselves.

GOD bless you for bringing out the point,the proper order is to cause obasanjo to be brought before the court to answer contempt charges,not leaving him alone to chase the books.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by slightlyMad(f): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2014
erico2k2:

How would you react if you read the Book and somewhere it says your Dad is not your Dad and you done DNA ur Dad is truly ur Dad, would you take him to court or not?

i rarely respond to ppl who cant compose a meaningful argument.
today is your lucky day.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jeje123(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
erico2k2:

Your question is soooooooo stupid it lacks any sort of rational thinking.
u must be sick upstair if answer to dat simple question can give u problem
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
olamkas:

your home address if u fit dare SSS?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by simdam500(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
I will get this book
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by erico2k2(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2014
wirinet:

How will he feel things written about him ain't true if the book had not been published for him to read? and if the book was already published why did the court court grant an injunction against publishing the book?.

Since he has the right to file a civil suit against OBJ for defamation of character after reading the already published book, why not go ahead and actually file the civil suit? why beat around the bush by filling a restraining order after the book had already been published and then filling a contempt charge?

If the content of OBJ's my watch is libelous against Mr Kashamu, he will be a very rich man soon.
That my friend is how the Legal system works,mind U, not everything inside teh Book is false, i can bet %60 of it is spot on howver OBJ removed himself from that %60
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
jeje123:
u must be sick upstair if answer to dat simple question can give u problem
U are worse than I thought, the pill 4 ur ill is 200 years away, only likes in ur skin would ask if one owns such entity
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Mitsurugi(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
The court and the guy that sought the injunction against its release just made the book more popular, more sought after in any medium... and probably more expensive!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by aviazuva: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wetin concern us with court order?

Come, must we read the original copy from Baba Iyabo?

Where are these Oluwole boys na

Oh I remember, they are all at Teslim Balogun.

Politicians must not be smarter than us ooo

Even if na photocopy of Aremu"s WATCH we must read.

I am sure that Oluwole boys are ontop of the situation

Meanwhile AVIANAZUGODU between Aremu , Buruji, the Judge and Politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.