Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42691 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olamkas: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Sorry, I don't give it out.

If you're serious, I fit help you do photocopy.
your home address if u fit dare SSS?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baba:I dey laugh ooo.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baba:I dey laugh ooo.I dey kampe.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Generalkorex(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
What abt those that have bought itp?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jmaine: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
The whole damn book should be confiscated and burnt . . . . .
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Dunkem21

I can make a copy for you but not for everyone. The fear of copyright laws is the beginning of wisdom.

Besides, I no fit handle baba wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
olamkas:

If sss is as effective as you deceive yourself about, they should know without being told. sss ko,ddd ni

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mannyiyke: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilbazy:
Baba is a hero and a legend in not only nigeria but africa as a whole...instead of him to keep maintaining his heroism,he is just fooling himself around with cheap political amateurs in this country!!! I think he should just leave politics and concentrate on making heaven. My thought tho.
Who is a hero? That trouble maker is not a hero! He is a confusionist. He thinks he is a god. He is highly vindictive and unforgiving. He shldn't have ruled this country in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
olamkas:

If sss is as effective as you deceive yourself about, they should know without being told. sss ko,ddd ni.sss?is that a new party? grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Ninapha(f): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
eunisam:
funny if this is true.

not funny to me. Infact after seizing the book, yara'duas, Goodluck even Iyabo shd sie him for defamation.

Puaa! When old men refuse to leave the stage on their own, they end up breaking their waist in the new'alingo' dance.

Papa, please leave the stage. Look at Shagari, Gowon, Ekwueme even Babangida of yesterday. Stop draging ur once respected name to cleaners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mutuwa:
Contempt of court. undecided
/

Contempt of court leads to arrest...not seizure of object of contempt.

Nigeria is a joke.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

I can make a copy for you but not for everyone. The fear of copyright laws is the beginning of wisdom.

Besides, I no fit handle baba wahala.

smiley smiley smiley

Ok!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Myluv1: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dis one na gbege o. I really could not understand why Obasanjo would want to heat up the polity that is already fully charged at this point in time.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/

Contempt of court leads to arrest...not seizure of object of contempt.

Nigeria is a joke.

\
I tell you. The so-called Judge didn't have the liver to order the arrest of OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
redcliff:

The names of these booos stand out alot
looooooool..
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by laimo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
mannyiyke:
Who is a hero? That trouble maker is not a hero! He is a confusionist. He thinks he is a god. He is highly vindictive and unforgiving. He shldn't have ruled this country in d first place.
Obj is god-incarnate.Jonathan's smokes as we speak. In 2015,it'll be revealed to the children who can't see beyond their noses like you. The adults know already.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by popcykaylah(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
diepreyefrank:
Ii support that idea, OBJ is not a true leader but simply a selfish man.
they aren't seizing the books because his a bad leader or a selfish man like you said .the book is controversial and could spark up a heat that a book won't end ...shikena
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
olamkas:

Lol. A book that has been launched?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by anonimi: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why can't the court order the arrest of the LAWLESS old soldier
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by rafaelloteli: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28765867:
Deprivation of Freedom Of Speech and Expression... ONLY IN NIGERIA!!!!

JONATHAN OUT... BUHARI/AMAECHI IN... (LIKE If You Agree, Share If You DisAgree)

Nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mannyiyke: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
laimo:
Obj is god-incarnate.Jonathan's smokes as we speak. In 2015,it'll be revealed to the children who can't see beyond their noses like you. The adults know already.
It is pple like u dat don't want this country to move forward. He was ordered by court not to publish this book, yet he went ahead and did it. Is he above d law? Must u support evil? Tufiakwa!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Janet101(f): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilbazy:
Baba is a hero and a legend in not only nigeria but africa as a whole...instead of him to keep maintaining his heroism,he is just fooling himself around with cheap political amateurs in this country!!! I think he should just leave politics and concentrate on making heaven. My thought tho.

OK.. Noticed
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by michaelbiz: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
mannyiyke:

Abeg go siddown jor! Igbo fanatic. Always looking for a way to downplay anyone that is not Ojukwu.
Nna ebe ka i n'eje with this ya talk sef, biko? shocked

Somebody wrote a book. And just few days after, a court hurriedly says they should seize it.
Doesn't that tell you some serious power-play is coming from the most affected fellows (GEJ for instance)

Abeg dey use ya sense talk. Ngwanu, no vex me dis evening
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Someone shld pls gimme the link to download "my watch"
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lordmayor4(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
mannyiyke:
It is pple like u dat don't want this country to move forward. He was ordered by court not to publish this book, yet he went ahead and did it. Is he above d law? Must u support evil? Tufiakwa!

It's you that know nothing that's our problem.... they ordered him not to publish a book? How did they know the content.... anyway if you must know, they ordered him not to but they didn't order the publishers not to....
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by michaelbiz: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
mannyiyke:

Nna mecheonu there! What do you know about court
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ishiamu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
olamkas:

BY WHO?

Sss, police, navy, everything called force in the country
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilbazy:

By this comment of yours; you've shown how funny anyone can be.

Have you heard that what it takes for evil to fester is for others to keep quiet when the evil doer is on rampage.

Why not join his train in the macarba dance going on in Abuja!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by cjrane: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obasanjo always acts like he is above the law. If an Abuja high court had already ordered him to stop release of the book until the case was discharged, why can't he wait and obey the law? Or he is too big to obey a judge right?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mannyiyke: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
michaelbiz:

Abeg go siddown jor! Igbo fanatic. Always looking for a way to downplay anyone that is not Ojukwu.
Nna ebe ka i n'eje with this ya talk sef, biko? shocked
Bro, u won't understand. This man is tearing this country apart with his unguided utterances, and this is d only thing u can say. Prove me wrong if all what i said is not true. How did fanaticism come into this? If he were Igbo, i would still say d same thing. Nigeria is far above any tribe or person, hence Obj must not be allowed to cause chaos in this country. He should learn from civilized nations how their former presidents behave honourably, and start doing like that. His character is unbecoming of a a former president.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ChynoBEATS: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
As M.I wuld say ............... BAD belle is allowed cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy. cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

................ Mumu people..... Book wey don spread already....
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by simplygreat(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
smileyAbeg who get d pdf version make I read abeg..pls post d link or send me a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.