Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? (20567 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? / Will You Still Listen To Hiphop At 50 Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yea. Listen 2 splash fm. All edmond obilo programmes. Voices,economic search light e.t.c
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by keandre: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
cool fm road show
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Brilla for realla!!!
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by lovemaths(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
since I Never Expect Power Always (NEPA). I charge my phone with gen and listen to radio to be current. My favorites are sports radio Brila fm 88.9 lagos murphy ijemba, radio continental 102.3 mon to thurs and sat 12-4a.m daniel akpata, city 105.1 sun 1-2a.m heart matas with praise fowowe and wazobia 95.1 9a.m newspaper headline with mayowa and twale

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by shankies215(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Y not, i hardly miss dt koko inu iwe iroyin on radio Lagos every morning....107.5fm tiwa n tiwa!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by yoged(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tolulopefinest:

BRUV WE ARE ALMOST D SAME O..loves dt program CONFESSION TIME (the guy is so intelligent thou) also d second program...owonu awon egbasibe..AYAYAYAYA YEYEYE..MUSEMUSEMUSEYI...LARISESEMUSESEYI..
Lolzzzz
grin
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Tayomi37(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yes oh! Voices on Splash 105.5, Yaw on Wazobia fm l dont miss these
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by keandre: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rhythm 93.7 ph.. Saturdays 10:30pm till dawn(old skool hiphop) they dnt do that shit anymore sha
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nebuchadnezar: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sapientsa di uto
O na obulo eziokwu?

Afam bu princess stella odua sapientsa radio di mma,alikilum ife fa na eme

Radio sapientsa 95.3 fm fan zone with ifeanyi orakwue aka the huge man nwoke gbara agba

Dj joeman piaba egwu

Dj Jovia eeee nne piaba egwu

Sapientsa express with Dudulicious dudu evans the akpako prophetess.

Am talking of sapientsa fm 95.3 Onitsha anambra
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Duchaello(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
lovemaths:
since I Never Expect Power Always (NEPA). I charge my phone with gen and listen to radio to be current. My favorites are sports radio Brila fm 88.9 lagos murphy ijemba, radio continental 102.3 mon to thurs and sat 12-4a.m daniel akpata, city 105.1 sun 1-2a.m heart matas with praise fowowe and wazobia 95.1 9a.m newspaper headline with mayowa and twale
So you skipped single life daniel akpata from 9pm-11pm, try and listen in 2mao and thank me later
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Duchaello(f): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ghostlady:
I do listen to radio show once in a while,my favourite are: mannie and the angels on coolfm in the morning,freeze and exclusive in d evening,femi and the gang on nigerian info...
Yes coolfm is the sh****t and freeze is a drama king! Love me some kaylasssssssh
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by simdam500(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Since stranger left top radio!

I just take time out to listen to khadija, wise, kore brown and the rest...

Faaji fm.
Kay baba(love doctor) 94.1

so on point frequencies!!! By the way, WHERE IS STRANGER
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by ewosk: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
If am back @ my origin....nor play oo

#Melody Sports Update with Timi Ebikagboro is a must....

Aside for that i dont listen to radio....
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Duchaello(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
listenersky:
Yes o! My radio is permanently tuned to inspiration 92.3fm,I listen to Wana Wana, TITI,and bellarose okojie.but it's painful bella rose left,I will miss her Saturdays wedding vibes.
Wow....I never knew she's left.....the laff laff gal left ehyah, I thought she was on leave....I'm definitely goin to miss her wedding vibes, #FRIDAYNIGHTMIXWITHWALEDIZZY&CHARLESDALLAS#
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by simdam500(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ubiero:
It's been a while I listened to Rick Dees weekly top 40. I guess d show may not still be on.
still on

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by blackfase(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
My biggest companion these days is my transistor, since we hardly ever get electricity. Keeps me sane & abreast of happenings around though it beggars belief that we still relying heavily on such device at this turn of civilization. But i often run away from certain stations, those OAPs fake accent can be so nauseating & annoying,...yuck yuck yuck!!!!
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by englishmart(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
bakenda:

I thought you are in France.
I'm not a plant na. I move around for God's sake grin
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by TheMadame(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
When driving to the office I listen to 97.3 mewspaper review with Sly,Bukola and Jimi Disu. Although Jimi comes across as opinionated and dominates the other two, who come across as being in awe of him because of his age. After this at 7.30, I switch to 98.1,Sooth FM, for the paper review with Mazino,Shope and their crew. They tend to shy away from controversial headlines but Chetta Nwanze helps me enjoy the timid analysis at times.
When I close in the evening, I tune in to 89.9 Brilla FM, for Murphy Ijemba and the A team. Murphy is a multi-linguist sports analyst/commeddian that cracks me up all the time.
And at times, I listen to Kubanje direct with Citizen Jones Usen on radio continental 102.3.
I live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by englishmart(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
damselalayo:
Are you mohammed yakubu from mpape!
lol! Nah, I'm martin from central area
Though I only call whenever Sylvia starts the fans show!
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
city fm 105.1 baby
I love all their oaps like kilode ni
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by mikron(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
My best radio programs
1.dem say dem say - Wazobia fm
2. Political platform - ray power fm
3. Football frenzy - Nigerian info
4. Brekete - love fm
5. Burugami - kiss fm
6. All sports programs on Wazobia fm
7. Old school beats - rhythm fm
8. Lean on me by Tony amole - capital fm
9. Midday cruise (inya and Benjamin) - Nigerian info
I can't do without these programs.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by TPIA3: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
jahstech:
A random thought just flashed across my mind, do people (narrowing it down to all nl's) still have time listening to the radio? Cos these days we all know most people are just too busy with their phones doing one thing or the other, but if you still do, definitely there must be a particular program that interests you so make we know your location and the channel and program wen you feel say others suppose dey enjoy d way you dey enjoy am so!!!

Others no get wetin dey configure dem own enjoyment?
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by simdam500(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
standd: I thought about getting a radio just this morning. It's been so long I listened to the radio.
I will definitely listen to the one on my phone tonight, before I sleep.
And then try to buy a radio set when I can.
Nice topic, Op
you should

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
yeah I like radio programmes, they can be so touching sometimes. I do listen to them,I only watch TV at nite

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by momohadikat(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wazobia fm all d way
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by donstevico(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
stinggy:

Haba bros, wazobia 99.5, cool 96.9 & rhythm 94.7 are very cool stations
yea Wazobia dey try oo.willy willy expensive and co.dunno abt d rest oo
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Yustash001(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
What's radio programme?....Here in new york city we don't know what radio programme is.... not to talk of listening to it....
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Activity77(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't mis my programs here in enugu esp

Dreamfm 92.5....political voices wit ayo[favourite],morning shows with juuuuuudddddeee!!!!..and fabulos gloria inshort dreamfm programs are so insightful

Sunrisefm 96.1...didinnamehn!!!!! Very intresting,mc olivia,ekwe,mc 4 God,jj d jokula 1,I dnt miss @all nd finally paul d magician...truly a magician wit girls and our favourite caller chioma....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Generalkorex(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rexphobia:
Lagos....comedy half hour with DE don ...94.1 rainbow fm
i also like d programme o.infact am getting addicted to rainbow fm this days.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by baybiemee: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
No time, no radio sef
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by fairheven: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Spicylate:
when im in a taxi, when my subscription has expired and when there's no light...yes. and it will be nothing other than wazobia fm.

Hmmm,its very easy to tell someone's IQ an reasoning based on the program he or she listens to on radio.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Janyves(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
My day ain't complete without tuning in to
1- classic fm 97.3
2- inspiration fm 92.3
3-smooth fm 98.1
4-nigeria info 99.3
5- rhythm 93.7 (to hear from j.a.j )
Metro fm(97.7), radio continental(102.3), faaji(106.5), the truth is .... You learn much from the radio and less from the tv( except for kids). To balance it I watch aljazera and dw. I plan every hour of my day, so should you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Your Song Popular without beggin radio dj's / 'Iyanya Vs Desire' Album Launch In Abuja (Pictures) / Kegite Club – Gyration Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.