Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (31327 Views)

6 Different Kinds Of Annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by omereneze: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wisegeek01:
"They hardly
know that it is part of their own suya they are
eating"

Lol grin
That is what the igbos mean when they say "ki ma nka, e ma nka ozo"
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Wisegeek01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
omereneze:

That is what the igbos mean when they say "ki ma nka, e ma nka ozo"

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by dabrake(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
So Seun adulterated the abok1 word to mean northerner.
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Yeske2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:

More jara and more onions is another group. So you see?
Bros, they must do that o

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
The type of girl that wants "free" suya when the abbok.ki is not his bf.

One day, I went to buy suya when this girl came to the abo.kki. to give her "free" suya...
The abokiii asked her a raw question: Will you open your legs for me?

The "carefree" girl just smile waka...I'm sure if he persisted, the girl might have opened up...

Some Girls sha!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Yeske2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:

More jara and more onions is another group. So you see?
Bros, they must do that o, e no concern me.
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Yeske2:
Bros, they must do that o, e no concern me.

Even if "na 50 naira suya " ba?
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by M4gunners: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why do the Mod turn this (Aböki) to the Notherners?I thought Aböki means my friend? So Ice Prince can ca ll Dangote,El rufai and so on Aböki, but in nairaland is not allowed?
To topic #1 is normal at times they voluntary give the testing by themselves.

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Smh, u rilly are a clown

Which group or class you belong? Abi you from France? Hahahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by JimmyFawks(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
missojugo:
Now I feel like eating hot suya accompanied by ijebu garri tongue tongue
Some ladies sha!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by vanndubi: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
For some, it goes like this: Aboki, put #100 own, do am well o. After that, put another one like this one (pointing at the first wrap).

Repeats the process three more times, making it a total of #500. They will then greet "sanu", pay #500 and collect #700 worth of suya, leaving the aboki visual confused

2 Likes

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by kayalla(f): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
wow and this is on FP. very educating.

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by ugoezeik(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Atk01:
It has been long since I ate Suya. cry

Those that buy suya for their girlfriends and eat the onions.
its bn long u ate suya? Hope say u no de live for France as well

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
thaoriginator:
lol u de madoooo cheesy

Lol, e belike say you belomg to smell and save group?
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by bigt2(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
The one who wants the northerner to put all varieties he has altogether...

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
Kudos saintopus, honestly I credit you for this

Just can't stop laughing here.. What an interesting thread

Btw, you for help us put jar make e reach 10 na
grin

Which group you belong "smell and save and use it later "? Bad group lol!!!!
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Sunshinelady(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
collitexnaira:
Poster you should have use "aboki" in place of northerner, your post for sweet wella
. U now understand wat happened abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rxpetite:

aboki will always package their suya in fancy nylons.
you wey buy 100 naira own, he go just put am inside black waterproof. >:

Hahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:

Which group you belong "smell and save and use it later "? Bad group lol!!!!
you suppose know say me nor dey form for Nairaland

With all honesty, I belong to 1 & 3 ** covers face *
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. U now understand wat happened abi? undecided

Na Nairaland na dem change am o!!! I been put Àbõkï before na dem change am as dem change your own too!!!
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by AriDsexy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrCork:
...and isn't Suya suppose to be pooor people food?...U people don't Hav McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Kebab or fish n Chip restaurant?...serrrriously! undecided

Lol,what planet are u from,ur comment,even though annoying,makes me laugh

D
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by AriDsexy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrCork:
...and isn't Suya suppose to be pooor people food?...U people don't Hav McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Kebab or fish n Chip restaurant?...serrrriously! undecided

Lol,what planet are u from,ur comment,even though annoying,makes me laugh

Don't quote me please,I'm not light skinned[no offense]

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
bigt2:
The one who wants the northerner to put all varieties he has altogether...

With N50 naira suya!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

The type of girl that wants "free" suya when the abbok.ki is not his bf.

One day, I went to buy suya when this girl came to the abo.kki. to give her "free" suya...
The abokiii asked her a raw question: Will you open your legs for me?

The "carefree" girl just smile waka...I'm sure if he persisted, the girl might have opened up...

Chineke mè
Some Girls sha!
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by easystudy101: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Are u afraid to sa ABOKI instead of NORTHERNER?
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by softandsweet(f): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
The ones that will use their hands to be touching the chunks of suya pricing and contaminating it.... at the end they'll buy for #200 after touching almost all of them cry
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by orobs93(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
ChubbyT:

Lol....heaven own 4 brain pass,whatsapp s ok.

u just let me sample my number for nothing add up u nor add up...u com let some miscreants come dey disturb me
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by thaoriginator: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:

Lol, e belike say you belomg to smell and save group?
No, na we be the big boys
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by Mayor88(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ op,is "Notherner" a new name 4 som1 who sells suya?
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by yahx(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:
I went to buy Suya this evening at a junction along my street. I saw many guys and babes waiting for their turn to be served Suya by the Aboki. I noticed the following kinds of people:

1. 'Give me test' Aboki
These persons take seriously in collecting a small piece of Suya from the seller. They hardly know that it is part of their own suya they are eating.

2. 'Put More Onions'
These persons are onions addict, they like oniins. They will tell, the Aboki to make sure that more onions are added to their suya.

3. 'Aboki Put Jara'
These class of people like to be given something more to what they paid for. They do not mind if they buy only N50.00 worth of suya.?

4. 'People Who come to Smell the Suya.'
These are the "long throat " class. They follow friends to just feel the smell of the suya, in some cases, they are the ones that will shout "Aboki the suya too small "

5. 'The Big Boys'
They come usually remain in their cars and order the Aboki to put suya worth N2000.00 in five places and that means many people have to wait for a long time.

Please add your experiences
why can't u jas say suya seller what is northerner please for God sake are all the northerners selling suya#plzz wake up

1 Like

Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by saintopus(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
yahx:
why can't u jas say suya seller what is northerner please for God sake are all the northerners selling suya#plzz wake up

I did not write northerner, after writing, NL changed the original word âbōökï that I usef
Re: 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintopus:
I went to buy Suya this evening at a junction along my street. I saw many guys and babes waiting for their turn to be served Suya by the Aboki. I noticed the following kinds of people:

1. 'Give me test' Aboki
These persons take seriously in collecting a small piece of Suya from the seller. They hardly know that it is part of their own suya they are eating.

2. 'Put More Onions'
These persons are onions addict, they like oniins. They will tell, the Aboki to make sure that more onions are added to their suya.

3. 'Aboki Put Jara'
These class of people like to be given something more to what they paid for. They do not mind if they buy only N50.00 worth of suya.?

4. 'People Who come to Smell the Suya.'
These are the "long throat " class. They follow friends to just feel the smell of the suya, in some cases, they are the ones that will shout "Aboki the suya too small "

5. 'The Big Boys'
They come usually remain in their cars and order the Aboki to put suya worth N2000.00 in five places and that means many people have to wait for a long time.

Please add your experiences

D only thing i understand in ur post is d contineous use of "northerner" whats northerner when u cld say "suya seller". So if u go to yaba market and want to buy okrika cloth u 'll say "the eastherner refuse to sell at N100"? #deadcuriouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.