Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Foolish Wives/women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Foolish Wives/women (5477 Views)

Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
So I watched two films (1 Yoruba & 1 English) and I noticed two foolish women.

1. Yoruba: she was engaged to be married in 2weks time and she told her hairdresser to come do home service for her. Hairdresser misses her way and iyawo met her on the way and she started blabbing that hubby to be bough her a car, keeps N5m at home, spends money like dollars etc. Hairdresser sends armed robbers to HTB and he is spared because he had helped them once. Obviously, wedding was called off despite pleas.

2. English: She was married and befriended old single ladies (I think they were divorced) against her mother's advice. As usual, blabbing and giving her 'friends' gift of $500. The friends 'saw' hubby coming out of an eatery with a lady which was translated to hubby kissing and smooching the girl. Wifey refuses to listen to hubby 's explanation that the lady was his account manager and decides to sleep with the gateman. Hubby finds out and sends her parking. Needless to say, her 'friends' were actually prepping the hubby for their single younger sister and they are going for the kill through infamous fellowship and they have deserted her. The film is still unfolding. Foolish wife was not working and All her family life has come to a halt. The film is currently showing: The pain of Nene .

Are there some women so fool.ish that instead of building their homes and protecting their husbands, they actually destroy him with their fool.ishness?

If Yes, change o!
Re: Foolish Wives/women by okotv(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
that's just what it takes to bring down a family. Keeping secrets are an integral part of being married. They have caused their own downfall so they should carry their own cross
Re: Foolish Wives/women by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Which channel?

@ the second movie
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Which channel?

@ the second movie

African Magic English
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne can't separate fiction from realism.

nigerian movies are mostly written, produced & directed by idiöts & they are meant for the idïotic audience. if there are 1 million movies made in naija. only about 20 make sense. the chances of what you have seen happening in the real world is 1/1000000000000.

just watch it for entertainment or to kill time, not to learn anything from them.

1 Like

Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
okotv:
that's just what it takes to bring down a family. Keeping secrets are an integral part of being married. They have caused their own downfall so they should carry their own cross

Seriously they should
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

nigerian movies are mostly written, produced & directed by idiöts & they are meant for the idïotic audience. if there are 1 million movies made in naija. only about 20 make sense. the chances of what you have seen happening in the real world is 1/1000000000000.

just watch it for entertainment or to kill time, not to learn anything from them.

Coogar these stuffs happen

I know most Nigerian movies are I.diotic however they happen

1 Like

Re: Foolish Wives/women by okotv(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

Seriously they should
I detest talkativeness a lot...

in a multitude of words, there wanteth no sin
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

Coogar these stuffs happen

I know most Nigerian movies are I.diotic however they happen

i don't believe it happens...
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
okotv:
I detest talkativeness a lot...

in a multitude of words, there wanteth no sin
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

i don't believe it happens...

TruSt me, it happens.

And some friends these women surround themselves with are wolves in sheep clothing. Give them nonsense advice they cannot follow and take over the gullible men. cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

African Magic English
Thanks,,just tuned in smiley
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Maybe I should reconsider my stance cheesy

I yam discriminating against single women as married women angry but I now say no discrimination against wise single women. How to discern wise ones na another matter shocked shocked

I am not saying marriage makes a woman wise; afterall, this thread is to celebrate the foolish ones lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Foolish Wives/women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just why I don't watch nollywood undecided
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thanks,,just tuned in smiley

You pay moi. cool

Nene has been set up that her kids are not for her hubby. It is now jobless mother + jobless wife + 2 dependent kids. angry

Omo see gobe shocked shocked
Re: Foolish Wives/women by damiso(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

TruSt me, it happens.

And some friends these women surround themselves with are wolves in sheep clothing. Give them nonsense advice they cannot follow and take over the gullible men. cheesy

Even though I think Nollywood exaggerates Alooot grin you are right to an extent. Better give yourself brain and know your partner and relationship
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
alutacontinua:
Just why I don't watch nollywood undecided

Lol
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

TruSt me, it happens.

gullible men or a man bent on tasting another coochie? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
damiso:

Even though I think Nollywood exaggerates Alooot grin you are right to an extent.

They do however, you will be surprised sometimes
Re: Foolish Wives/women by edwife(f): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

You pay moi. cool

Nene has been set up that her kids are not for her hubby. It is now jobless mother + jobless wife + 2 dependent kids. angry

Omo see gobe shocked shocked

she was set up but did not sleep with any gateman...

Watched it on youtube,not a really great script but sad ending.....
Re: Foolish Wives/women by edwife(f): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Double post...
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

gullible men or a man bent on tasting another coochie? cheesy grin

Gullible men grin

They set up first wife/girl and slowly but surely lead brother to the slaughter cool

Some men will boast they slept with ABC while the lady was aching for them and led him on cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
edwife:

she was set up but did not sleep with any gateman...

Watched it on youtube,not a really great script but sad ending.....

O really?

Joined half way and thought she actually did.

So she no even chop carrot and she dey suffer?

Double tragedy angry
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

Gullible men grin

They set up first wife/girl and slowly but surely lead brother to the slaughter cool

Some men will boast they slept with ABC while the lady was aching for them and led him on cheesy

......as long as both parties enjoy the ride. the end will always justify the means. cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

......as long as both parties enjoy the ride. the end will always justify the means. cheesy

You don dey change mouth

Thought boys use girls?
Re: Foolish Wives/women by damiso(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Taking marital or relationship advise from people generally is dicey ojere..Even on this NL sef if care is not taken if people take some things they read to heart without knowing their own relationship na Gobe be that o grin grin
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
bukatyne:

You don dey change mouth
Thought boys use girls?

boys use girls how?
you mean girls are just log of woods - they are incapable of enjoying sėx? cheesy
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
damiso:
Taking marital or relationship advise from people generally is dicey ojere..Even on this NL sef if care is not taken if people take some things they read to heart without knowing their own relationship na Gobe be that o grin grin

True true

If cheating and abuse (emotional, verbal, financial, physical, spiritual ) is out, man to mind my biz jare wink
Re: Foolish Wives/women by nairalife2013(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

hehehe. Books and movies are presentations of man's true ways in a world that is unbelievably hanging on NOTHING. Nollywood productions have flaws but those flaws are technical and almost unconnected with reality...

l trust four people so much, my dad, my mom, my elder brother and my grand father. These people, I never doubt thier utterances, esp d last three. I asked them confidentially and separately at different times when I was in high sch: have u seen a ghost before? Thier response summarily toed the same path. No. I believed them...

I am the only one in my family who has seen an apparition... my parents and siblings believed me. No one else did. My grand father had passed on before I was able to tell him. He died with the conviction that ghosts dont exist.
Re: Foolish Wives/women by bukatyne(f): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

boys use girls how?
you mean girls are just log of woods - they are incapable of enjoying sėx? cheesy

Tell that to guys grin

Besides you said ladies enjoy dildos more
Re: Foolish Wives/women by coogar: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
nairalife2013:
hehehe. Books and movies are presentations of man's true ways in a world that is unbelievably hanging on NOTHING. Nollywood productions have flaws but those flaws are technical and almost unconnected with reality... I trusted four people so much, my mom, my dad, my elder brother and my grand father. I asked them confidentially and separately at different times when I was in high sch: have u seen a ghost before? Thier response summarily toed the same path. No. I believed them... I am the only one in my family who has seen an apparition before... my parents and siblings believed me. No one else did. My grand father had passed on before I was able to tell him. He died with the conviction that ghosts dont exist.

nah....i don't believe nollywood movies & i saw loads of them to improve my language skills. it's mostly retardëd. everyone knows everyone - a rich woman who lost her husband will suddenly become destitute. no family, friends, colleagues would help her. they write the shïttiest stories & often go to depressing extremes to drive their points home.

bukatyne:

Tell that to guys grin
Besides you said ladies enjoy dildos more

yes, they do.
they know exactly when to slow it down & speed it up. a man doesn't know this - he just worse with his own pace which is mostly hit & miss.

besides, dïldos are inanimate - they don't pressure women. it's only when a woman feels the itch that she uses the dïldo. no pregnancy, no STI, no heartbreaks & orgäsms guaranteed. do you know a better deal? grin
Re: Foolish Wives/women by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

Mahn, you'd be shocked the level of foolishness that exists in the bosom of your countrymen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies / Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.