Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! (23371 Views)

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Lastdon02(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2014
what is APC please?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by hazyfm: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
INTERESTING PIX

MORE PLS
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Eneze1(f): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
The venue look well organised
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by CaptaiinG(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2014
deskossy:
honestly i don't know why people are so confident that buhari will defeat an incumbent president Jonathan in present day naija....its just not possible

Who Told u it is not possible,the word Impossible says I'm possible,so impossible is notin,the word it self says it is possible so I won't be suprise if Buhari wins the election next year cos u can't predict Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by ayodot(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2014
I'm very anxious to know who APC is presenting. But from all indication its Buhari.

Check out this book
Enrich ur MIND

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 49cents(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Nigeria wont be saved by neither apc nor pdp

dirty water cant wash dirtry clothes clean

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by oba2flex(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2014
I dunno why i'm seeing this Atiku as a devil. Even his looks keep re-assuring me that he is.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by aljazira: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2014
By God grace,GMB will win the primaries and subsequently wins the February presidential election to make life easier for Nigerians and move the country forward.God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
I am amazed at how organized the venue is. Even the rows of ballot boxes and the crowd. Was expecting a lot of broom-carrying hungry looking peeps about the place.
Its odd how last Elections are screamed blue murder just thinking about Buhari ruling Nigeria. Now even my 4 year old nephew in my mind is a better candidate than GEJ! undecided

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Either Atiku or Buhari wins

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
deskossy:
honestly i don't know why people are so confident that buhari will defeat an incumbent president Jonathan in present day naija....its just not possible
impossibility doesn't exist in our dictionary.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by blackpanda: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Ehen this is how its down
open free and fair elections....pdp shld learn from this. Honestly all those supporting gej need to have their brain examined

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by isahturaki7(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Change in sha Allah
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by just2endowed: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2014
PervyByNature:
#ApcDecides

he never finish ni?
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by eniba(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Hit like if you love change

[why seun no put dislike option here sef]
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Expertz(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Lastdon02:
what is APC please?
google search the meaning, OLODO
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by seguntijan(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari writes APC delegates, “I don’t have dollars to give you but I will give my all to Nigeria" My Dear Delegates, As you gather for our convention, please remember that history, change and the hopes of Nigeria are there with you. They are there to ask you to perform according to your best judgment and patriotic conscience. I also ask you to do the same. We seek a new Nigeria. It starts with us. It starts today. I have placed myself before you seeking your help to nominate me as your standard bearer for our progressive party, APC. Personal ambition does not drive me in this regard. I seek to be the next president of our beloved nation because I believe I have something to offer Nigeria at this time of multiple crises. Insecurity, corruption, and economic collapse have brought the nation low. Time is past due that we work together to lift Nigeria up. I am ready to lead Nigeria to its rightful future. I have always served Nigeria to the best of my ability. I have always tried to give more to the nation than it has given me. This is the principle of service that has guided my public life. Thus, I am not a rich person. I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. What I will give you, and this nation is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all. I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want to democratically govern it with your help. I seek a Nigeria where Christians and Muslims may practise their faiths in peace and security; a Nigeria that is just and where corruption no longer trespasses into our institutions and national behavior and a Nigeria where our diversity could be used for our national prosperity. Nigeria is our home. Let us now turn it into the great nation we know it can and should be. I thank you all Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) GCFR

6 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Johnayoola(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Pls when wil dy announce d winner,dnt wana go out shld incase buhari lose b4 he wil say 'bab0ons wil soak in bl0od again'..TeAMiLoVEmyLIfe
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2014
^^^where is link to what you post? Or buhari never wrote it

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2014
hmm God let the best man win! APC is the only hope we have..d only hope that can deliver us from cluelessness.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 2kris(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2014
agabusta:

It's only unintelligent people that concludes some feats are not possible.
haba bros he only gave his own opinion just elighten him or her shikena
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
More live photo updates here.

Clike like for more grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by bashydemy(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
deskossy:
What happen in Ivory Coast? if a sitting Governor can be defeat then we are getting there.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Following
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 2kris(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Johnayoola:
Pls when wil dy announce d winner,dnt wana go out shld incase buhari lose b4 he wil say 'bab0ons wil soak in bl0od again'..TeAMiLoVEmyLIfe
i think say na yestanyt dem announce dey result..i just dey enter diff site to know who win
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by bashydemy(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2014
49cents:
Nigeria wont be saved by neither apc nor pdp

dirty water cant was dirtry clothes clean
i think you are right with you WAS hahahhaa coming when you know how to write wash.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 4everisaac(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Oya na
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by sokera: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
hisblud:
^^^where is link to what you post? Or buhari never wrote it
. Yes our General said it , maybe you are not watching the convention live .
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by bashydemy(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
This is what we call transparency in Primary election, We have 5 candidates and no one is sure of who win yet until the final stage. Though their are some who we believe they have what it take to win and they are Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso. But i prefer either Buhari or Kwankwaso.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari: Think say he go use him age influence people. Still appears clueless

Atiku: believe say him money go buy everybody mtchwww when we're talking CHANGE!!!!

Nda Isaiah well, u never tell us anything from your "big ideas" o

Okorocha good orator. Seems competent but you need more popularity

Kwankwaso: hmm u say go conquer insurgency, with d present vulnerable Kano ? Think well. This the age of wisdom not memorised words

One question for all of you: where are the track records that buttresses your rhetorics
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by OtunbaJega: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Kwankwaso is trying

But Buhari leading so far
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Sylvarresta(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Omo this people are just too damn organise, unlike some people, wey de exchange blows for ordinary primary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.