Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! (23373 Views)

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Chanchit: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
So far Buhari is leading by a large margin.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by a9nyc2020(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Iam watching it live now...I think its kwankwaso that is really offering some competition here in terms of the vote counting...but buhari is flyn
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by onatisi(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
deskossy:
honestly i don't know why people are so confident that buhari will defeat an incumbent president Jonathan in present day naija....its just not possible
bros,there is no need arguing with them.if you tell them the truth they will start insulting you and start bringing out fake analysis and figures.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by PTAwal: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
relchange:
apart from atiku the rest look hungry. lol
MUMU. ...... Wa wa kawai. Yes Atiku is damn rich, but each and everyone of them can feed, cloth and house your entire generation for 98 years.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2014
From what I'm watching here, na Buhari dey carry first o, followed by Rochas then atiku and kwankwaso. Nda Isaiah has no vote yet cheesy
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by cannonnier(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Chanchit:
So far Buhari is leading by a large margin.

Please give us the number
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by dandutse01(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow! can't wait to see atiku lost

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by spanzed(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Pls how many days is primary election sopox to beDis one dat dey are using forever to do dis one...seems dey started y'day and dem still never finish
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
This primary is a battle for supremacy between atiku and tinubu. If atiku loses this primary,then he will know he has no place in apc .
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by yerimastyle(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
How many days b Dis election and its just for delegate so how nation wide own go be OK GEJ till 2020

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by femo86(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Muhammodu Buhari is all I'm hearing oooo......

Muhammodu Buhari
Muhammodu Buhari
Muhammodu Buhari
Atiku Abubakar
Rochas Okorocha
Muhammodu Buhari
Muhammodu Buhari

Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2014
See GOBE

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Osama10(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
observing.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Remii(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
onatisi:
bros,there is no need arguing with them.if you tell them the truth they will start insulting you and start bringing out fake analysis and figures.

guys what then should happen? are we going cancel elections just because some of you believe gej we will win?
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Bowaley17(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Na Buhari go win this one...e don clear...
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by fibial: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2014
I neva hear dm cal Atiku name lyk 3tyms straight na only Buhari we dy hear....abeg who get dat empty box
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by femo86(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
ABEG, who is that candidate for that FOURTH BOX? It's damn empty....
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2014
May God give Buhari this day grin grin

#SaiBuhari
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari leading convincingly!
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by femo86(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
At last, that FOURTH BOX had d first vote and they all cheers and laughed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by femo86(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
At last, that FOURTH BOX had d first vote and they all cheered and laughed!!!!!
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Heard Sam just got one vote.... cheesy cheesy
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by kolajoo(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari is leading so far and he's the winner- so clear.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Choi na only
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari
Alike Abubakar
Rochas okorocha
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari
Muhammadu Buhari

I dey here since

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Kayworld26:
Heard Sam just got one vote.... cheesy cheesy

Hehe, e no easy.. grin

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by xdos(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
If it will take a Northerner to set this great nation aright, if it will take someone from the North to make every Nigerian enjoy the dividend of Democracy, surely he will have my vote.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by candidbabe(f): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
mohammadu buhari
hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by sodiqrasaq(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
http://tvcontinental.tv/livestreaming Live Streaming Of the Apc Presidential Primary

Sai Bahari
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Collynzo9: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
xdos:
If it will take a Northerner to set this great nation aright, if it will take someone from the North to make every Nigerian enjoy the dividend of Democracy, surely he will have my vote.
The northerner you have in mind Buhari has ruled in many capacities before, he didn't just fall from heaven.
He was a military governor of the North east (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe), we know what his legacy today is.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Lastdon02(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Expertz:
google search the meaning, OLODO

SMH
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Expertz(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Lastdon02:

SMH
shawty me no kiss and tell, no matter what the stress me avail
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by spenca: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
spanzed:
Pls how many days is primary election sopox to beDis one dat dey are using forever to do dis one...seems dey started y'day and dem still never finish

You won't understand , that is the idea of CHANGE , it is a new dawn !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.