Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! (23374 Views)

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Ezedon(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2014
This old man called Buhari, cant he go and rest?
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by zik4ever: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2014
As a counterforce, Amaechi ─ who is the biggest financial backer of Buhari and is heavily favoured to pick the vice-presidential slot ─ flew in a heavy “war chest” to the pro-Buhari camp in Lagos on Wednesday morning, sources told TheCable.
The strategy in the pro-Buhari camp is to match Atiku naira-for-naira and dollar-for-dollar.
“Atiku cannot just come in and pick the ticket after all the hard work we did breaking up the PDP and setting up the APC,” a southern governor told TheCable on phone.
http://www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by ogbenicodes(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2014
GMB all the way!
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
zik4ever:

“Atiku cannot just come in and pick the ticket after all the hard work we did breaking up the PDP and setting up the APC,” a southern governor [/size][size=8pt]
http://www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates
this is the main reason for the epic battle. if atiku wins today , he would have demystified tinubu relevance and shown that tinubu stronghold can indeed be broken.now this battle is a battle of political supremacy between the tinubu camp and atiku camp
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Etruth: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
xdos:
If it will take a Northerner to set this great nation aright, if it will take someone from the North to make every Nigerian enjoy the dividend of Democracy, surely he will have my vote.
SHUuUuuuUuUTTTTTT UPpPPPP!!!! I'm a key supporter of GMB, not because he is a Northerner but because he is COMPETENT. Sai Buhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by armadeo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
Cant wait to c the looks on Buhari's face when he evntually comes out defeated.

What's the look on your face now?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 1goodman: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
omo na buhari name d guy call pass oo
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by 1goodman: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
LTV showing it live n direct !
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by Chanchit: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
cannonnier:

Please give us the number

Buhari just surpassed Atiku's 954, its now 1007 and still counting.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by honeric01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keep it coming
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by spanzed(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
spenca:

You won't understand , that is the idea of CHANGE , it is a new dawn !
That's good....but my able GEJ can effect that change for me...Thanks
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by farem: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
PervyByNature:
Jagaban is not looking too happy gringringrin
That look is nothing but that of strategic Strategist.
Re: UPDATED: Live Photos From The APC Primaries Right Now! by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
spanzed:
That's good....but my able GEJ can effect that change for me...Thanks

From Otuoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Sworn In Without A Deputy / Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.