Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully (3630 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nitefury: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2014
When I saw these incredible photos Angelo Merendino took of his wife, Jennifer, as she battled breast cancer, I felt that I shouldn't be seeing this snapshot of their intimate, private lives. The photos humanize the face of cancer and capture the difficulty, fear, and pain that they experienced during the difficult time. But as Angelo commented: "These photographs do not define us, but they are us."

Source: http://www.upworthy.com/a-husband-took-these-photos-of-his-wife-and-captured-love-and-loss-beautifully

Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nitefury: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2014
More..

Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nitefury: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014

Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by dyadeleye(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Touching.... embarassed cry
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nitefury: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Can't seem to upload the rest.. Just click on the link to see the rest... It ends with a picture of her grave..

Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Fkforyou(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Inspiring......
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by chinnelle(f): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2014
embarassed
Touche
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by vivaciouzz(f): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Cancer is a very deadly disease..losing our loved ones to d hands of cancer is cry cry
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by okirewaju(f): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow!
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
So emotional and touching cry
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Olasum(f): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Touching cry
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by ifoundmyperfect: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
This is my certified Romeo and Juliet...

Not the fictitious ones... wink wink
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by KanwuliaJara: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
WOOOOOW!!!!

Life is soooooooo fleeting!
Back to h-enjoying minezzzzzzzz jare!!!!! cool
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm...... touching. embarassed embarassed
Enjoy life now, you are not assured of tomorrow. Make everyday count!
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by zeb04(f): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Sad
Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
The depth, light and shadows captured here are wonderfully emotive. Beautiful cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully by Rejoyla(f): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
cry cry cry I can't stop crying. Life is indeed transient. Death is a debt that we all have to pay

(1) (Reply)

Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed / h / 10 Things You Must Know As A First Time Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.