Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Exporting From Nigeria - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Exporting From Nigeria (31766 Views)

You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia / Exporting Charcoal / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Exporting From Nigeria by shicemi(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2007
WE ARE GOOD IN CHARCOAL , CONTACT US shicemi@yahoo.com. we shal get back to you
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by ajayi1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
I do exporting Business and is cool, Is a good business. When i want to start the business i have low cash like 20K, But now,
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by ristic(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2007
Those intrested in exportation, i hope you have registered with NEPC.(Nigerian Export Promotion Council). The government gives incentives to Non-Oil exporters. the incentive you ll receive will serve as another source of income on its own. You can get details on this site http://www.nepc.gov.ng/.

Cheers
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by jenny2007(f): 12:12pm On May 14, 2007
@ajayi1; your comment is incomplete. and wot kind of export do u start with a sum of N20K? Pls tell us ok!
@ristic; you are right. the govt is trying to encourage more non-oil exports, i think.

well, i am really interested in exporting kola nuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, plantain flour and corn flour. anyone with a an experience should please contact me on curvyjenny2007@yahoo.com.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by graceworld(m): 2:27am On Feb 09, 2008
hello everyone,

exporting business is not as difficult as it sounds,
we can learn from each other for those of us that know the ropes
and for those that interested in exporting, lets start from here.

www.charcoalexport.com

its a naija content

to our success.

graceworld
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by Thethy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by chatwitken: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2009
I am really happy this kind of topic is been discussed, I want to start my own exporting biz. I will like venturing into exportation of Agricultural products. I will like to know the steps i need to take to export, i need the step by step process from sourcing and to detail documents needed and how to obtain the necessary documentation and also how much will be needed. I also want to know how to obtain FDA and EuroGap Certificate. Pls i also need information on buyers of Kolanut,bitter kola if you can kindly send necessary information to my email address. chatwitkeni@yahoo.co.uk. I will be awaiting response(s)
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by Marknor(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2009
Gents,

Hello Gents,

I want to let us know that if we in nigeria really need to do genuine business we should forget about anything free.
I personally would have given out these information for free , but i know from experience that serious businessmen
do not look for free services.

We shall be lauching our B2B website soon where nigerians can network for free while paying a moderate service fee to get Genuine foreign buyers.

It costs nothing less than $200 to conduct a basic verification for a Genuine foreign buyer abroad.

But till then I want us to pay a litle token for these contacts.

MMG GROUP CONSULTING FIRM
"Providing Solution to Your Business Needs"
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by suchislife: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2009
This topic is very interesting. This is good forum that expose many people into many ideas. Thanks you all for your contribution.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by familierl: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
i have sesame seeds for export, how can i go about it?
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by denny4ril: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2009
do give more info on this export stuff!
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by cheatmaker: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2009
Its a good one though a lot are involved.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by sayso: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2009
people with experience about this export thing should speak up,abi business is not good or competition is the problrm.9ja can't export only oil oo my people.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by Thethy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
Learn more about export businesses from these links:

http://richstone2.tripod.com
http://cassavaexport.tripod.com
http://biterkolaexport.tripod.com
http://charcoalexport.tripod.com

Feel free to reach me on 08023050835 or 07033632285.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by chase4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Sholatech : Please can i have your contacts, My partner and I would like to associate with you. We are currently going through the registration process.

My contacts are : 08062187803

osnoko1@gmail.com
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by Desiree2: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
hello
i'm french, living in Lagos
i want to share my french experience with anyone who wants to export food or else from Nigeria to France or all french spoken contries

if you want to improve your business on getting new clients in France, contact me
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by heroplus(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2009
@ Saint India, Please mail me :linklayi@gmail.com. I have experience setting up light industries and I need more contacts. I have an American company offering me a similar thing but I want to compare with yours as I prefer to deal with Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese and Taiwanese on this.

I also do Solid Mineral Export. I can get you Tin, Lead Oxide and other Ores and I prefer to export to same countries stated above.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by namun(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2009
@saintindia
i am very much interested in what you mentioned. please send a mail to address aanuolu@live.com

thank you
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by danconsult(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2009
cabbage is hot cake exporting now.
that is my special interest
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by danconsult(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
of a truth, export is gaining ground, especially now that we are moving towards the business of non-oil. the guy that hs the nsesame seeds should contact me. i can do business with him. also the guy, the french guy can contact me. i can do stuffs with him too.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by PROJECT: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
seun i want to know u and see how we can work together,pls contact me
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by dakuchi: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
@sholatech, pls can you drop your contact info here, i need to speak with you
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by croj(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
hello all.

please to get contact of foreign and localĀ  buyers quickly, visit the blog

http://quickbusinessconnect..com
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by member67023: 5:47pm On May 08, 2010
Is anyone into Non-oil exporting business exporting through Onne port in Port Harcourt?
Kindly share your experiences, or email me on nugbade@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by cashmentor(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2010
Is the Xport market still profitable for Nigerian xporters. Just discoverd there is no much buzz about it any more compared to 2yrs ago. But i realy need a step by step guide from scratch on how to start, package and xport Gemstone, Charcoal, ginger, yam flour etc starting small as an Home-Based Xporter. Any one kindly email me at Oduwareclemson@gmail.com NO 2, Does anyone know if there is any market for the Xport of finish leather shoes, snickers etc. A friend of mine is realy a pro in manufacturing these, but he is not taking it too seriously.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by Thethy(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Exporting From Nigeria by cashmentor(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2010
Thethy:

See: http://nonoilexports.tripod.com
the prob is not about the materials but the quality of the information contains (being an info marketer my self i know what i am talking about) any way i 'll mail u very soon, when i'm 100% ready! But sory O! Are u an xporter, what do u xport, how long have u been in export or was it just a research? Ur sales letter!

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures