Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python (4996 Views)

See How My Dog Sleeps At Night / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Goat With 6 Legs Born In China / See What These Gangster Dogs Did In China..shocking..(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Walebakare(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2014
A Cambodian boy, Uorn Sambath, has made an unlikely
friend with a 220-pound python snake. The snake, named
Chamroeun, which means “progress” crawled into their lives
as a baby snake seven years ago, when Uorn was only three
months old.
According to his parents, Uorn used to sleep together with the
snake in his cradle, and learned to crawl with him. Their
bizarre bond has turned the pair into a tourist attraction in
their remote village. The python only eats chicken, about 22
pounds per week, which has become quite a financial strain
to the family
It has been one or two years since I have seen this kid and his
best friend, the python is growing up fast, look how big it is
now, just hope the friendship will last. But parents should be
more careful because wild animal stays wild animal as it is
getting bigger it needs more food supply.

Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by simplemach(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
His companion. But just like the OP noted, as it is getting bigger, it needs more food. Meaning in a day of food scarcity, the boy can be used with small vegetable and the python will be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Walebakare(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Incase it make fp. Coming back to comment
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by LeoSanchez(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2014
the finz we see.. Smh
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Holla911(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2014
shocked
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by kowema(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmmm!!...One day na one day, The Python will remind this boy that it got fangs.. Mammal and Reptile sharing bed...Na here I go dey when e go gbege...Sips Dr Iguedo goko cleanser*
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by MARKone(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
The python only eats chicken, about 22
pounds per week, which has become quite a financial strain
to the family

One day it will get sick and tired of eating chicken every day, and decide to swallow something else.
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by ikechialex1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its a sprit
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by mebad(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
That's a huge snake. I pray it doesn't change diet
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by polarman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
I was moving in my seat while looking at the pictures. This young man's parents should kill this beast quickly. I can give them an idea, when the boy goes to school, they should shoot it and tell the boy the beast crawled away the same way it crawled in.#lobatan# Animal rights people make una nor vex ooo
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Thats so irresponsible of the parents. That snake will get too hungry one day and could see those children as tasty meal. Smh.
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Shininstar30(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
So nonsense, doesn't make sense.
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by naijainfogalery: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blood of Jesus, lalasticlala abeg come and send this thing to where it belongs
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by countsparrow: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ewelemooooooo...
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by kayo80(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
These people get mind o! See that girl with the schoolbag walking by like it is nothing. A snake that size? I don't care if all the venom and its teeth has been removed, I cant go near it.
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Shininstar30(f): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
These people get mind o! See that girl with the schoolbag walking by like it is nothing. A snake that size? I don't care if all the venom and its teeth has been removed, I cant go near it.

Like seriously, so disgusting
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by mankan2k7(m): 4:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Oh nairalander that kills snakes, can u see small kids forming friends with d reptiles abroad. Say no to animal cruelty. Meanwhile, I just killed a snake in my backyard today
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by door2(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] I beg I village fear.lol
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by Atmmachine(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2016
I saw the guy on the 7th of march 2016.
The python grew bigger and was eating 14 chicken every week which is expensive for them to afford so the hand to give the python to the wildlife sanctuary, but the guy still visit his python there.

The guys name is Sambath in Cambodia
Re: Shocking Photos: The Cambodian Boy Who Sleeps With A 16ft Python by younghartz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Best of frnds
Can u share Pics of d boy nd d snake of recent pls.

(1) (Reply)

Alsatian And German Shepherd Dogs – Differences And Distinguishing Features / Impressive Male Caucasian Available For Stud Services (pics) / What's Happening To Caucasian Breed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.