Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor (22963 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
You are more unitelligent.
You want one Nigeria and you hate other tribes for no sensible reason.
Look we Yorubas have given Power to South South. South South will give it to South East anything short of that, North will bé Erased.
You think we are in support of your Born To Rule Ideologies here in Yoruba land?
Go and ask Tinubu the head of your APC.

papiforreal:

you are unitelligent. Shut the cesspit you called mouth please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Mogidi: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]
A northerner will rule before an easterner does since igbos lately have ditched their strengths to kiss Jonathan, a southerners as.s. Keep attaching, keep getting relegated...... weakness veiled in blind support of an inept leader. Igbos field ONE strong person for once, HABA or keep mute [size=15pt]let the south south people[/size] your new leaders talk!!!![/size]

And we SS are talking and united in our belief after the government of OBJ ushered a new era of understanding. Thanks to OBJ the born-to-rule that existed since 1960 is dead and buried. I suggest you accept the new kids on the block.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Agrika: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
omololu2020:
just d way no igbo man will eva rule over a united nigeria
Then who will now rule, ur papa?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
salykely:

Young man can you show us where he made mention of southerner?

This man gave his reasons and link it up to insecurity and lack of performance. Why traduce his words. You already falsely accusing him. Will it be wrong for an Igbo man to suggest that his kinsman dont vote for a candidate BC he has not done anything in their interest! Abeg use ur sense jor
most people in this forum comment without first reading the thread. The deputy governor never said a northerner should not vote for a southerner. He said northerners should not vote for PDP in the general election.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by tochman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
I advice all the southerners in the north to be very careful and vigilant during the forth coming election. This is an advice from someone who was in Kano after the 2011 elections.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by epmmiks: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
No sense here at all
I mean nonsense
actually nonsensical
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Mogidi: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
most people in this forum comment without first reading the thread. The deputy governor never said a northerner should not vote for a southerner. He said northerners should not vote for PDP in the general election.

You read it but couldn't discern the subtext, go and read it again.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by KLand(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Someone in his right senses cannot make this type of statement. You know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:

And we SS are talking and united in our belief that the government of OBJ ushered in a new era of governance. Thanks to OBJ the born-to-rule that existed since 1960 is dead and buried. I suggest you accept the new kids on the block.

[size=16pt]Good, so let true democracy prevail. If the born to rule idea is dead, Jonathan will not smell the lush gardens leading to ASO rock ever again. His ineptitude cannot be hidden and not many people are blinded by sentiments anymore.

The tribe, I don't care, the attitude/performance of the leader is key. So my friend, let the new kid on the block present a quality individual, every southerner can't be inept that I know.

Plus I am glad you said WE S.S, goes to reaffirm that the easterners and southerners are not one, so blindly supporting a candidate based on ethnicity is silly at this point. [/size]
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Adminisher:

I am from the SW but I second that suggestion. Any northerner who votes for GEJ is a fool. The man is the most parochial, locally minded, tribally orientated, bunker mentality afflicted president in the history of Nigeria. So many blunders;_ abandoning the NE, ..."where is Gwoza self?", dancing after bomb blasts in northern cities et.c.
Zik whose name he bears was born in Zungeru and throughout his ceremonial presidency never saw himself in parochial tribal terms. Rochas is another bridge builder, the corrupt Uzor Kalu as well has well built bridges into the north. These are the S. Easterners you can say the north should vote for not this president of the Niger delta republic. You reap what you sow and the question is which title is more prestigious,, president of Niger delta or president of Nigeria.

God bless you from the four corners of the earth! I can't understand how people are using ethnic sentiments in the face of clear and demonstrated bad governance
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by ogene007: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Don't worry, northern christians who have been at the receiving end of the APC/BH islamization agenda will grant victory to Jonathan in the northern states even more than they did in the 2011 general elections.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara:
You're not making sense.

And you are lesser than senseless.
Shey you know how to throw insults up and down.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:

You read it but couldn't discern the subtext, go and read it again.
what subtext are you talking about? So oshomole is a also tribalist when he said southerners should not vote for PDP last month. The deputy governor is in APC and have every right to say Nigerians should vote out PDP. You are the one turning it into a tribal issue.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by OgologoDimkpa: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
I've said it times without numbers that Hausa people have hijacked APC.
My yoruba people will continue to be their slaves embarassed

One Nigeria indeed!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by peedeeasobie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
papiforreal:

you are unitelligent. Shut the cesspit you called mouth please.

and any southerner who votes APC is more foolish!

If you have nothing to say other than abusing people, shut ur mouth!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Billygee2u: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
the senseless talkative has just nailed the coffin of APC with his tribalistic comments .

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by fr3do(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
papiforreal:

are civilian jtf southerners?

why didnt they cooperate earlier? It is now things have gotten out of hand.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by OgologoDimkpa: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Billygee2u:
the senseless talkative has just nailed the coffin of APC.
Honestly, APC is nothing but an Islamic Party.
The truth is gradually coming out.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by xcolanto(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
I think you miss the point. He didn't say northerners should not vote for southerners. He said northerners should not vote for PDP irrespective of their tribe. Its just like when Oshomole said southerners should not vote for Jonathan led PDP last month. The deputy governor is in APC and do you want him to say all northerners to vote for pdp.

Mr, maybe you missed my point. Bringing a tribal tone to the already heated political environment is unwarranted! He needs tell no one who to vote or not vote for. Are the notherners blind that they can't see or deaf they can't hear?? The voting excercise is a freedom of right that shouldn't be influenced by another. Vote who you know is the best. Simple! wink

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Pavarottii(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now u see ur bokoharam propaganda is beginning to fail, u want to convince the whole northerners to not vote him.
You as a DEputy Governor have failed your people, keep blaming FG, like u didn't collect billions of allocations! What have you done about securing your state; that you swore an oat to protect.
Are you their Father.
You are a failure! Your people should vote u and ur governor out instead.
Am sure he was in london wen he said this! Leaving ur people here to suffer.
Dead on arrival! !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
darediamond:
You are more unitelligent.
You want one Nigeria and you hate other tribes for no sensible reason.
Look we Yorubas have given Power to South South. South South will give it to South East anything short of that, North will bé Erased.
You think we are in support of your Born To Rule Ideologies here in Yoruba land?
Go and ask Tinubu the head of your APC.

are you sure you are yoruba.. I asked that because most of the yoruba's i know are very smart and you dont strike me to be smart. The man said we shouldn't pdp again cause it fails to provide security to the northern people. How does that reflect hate to particular tribe. Are you realy this dumb?
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by OgologoDimkpa: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
South West peeps should wake up.
Hausa's will and have hijacked APC from you.
Buhari and his Arewas have ulterior motives

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
I've said it times without numbers that Hausa people have hijacked APC.
My yoruba people will continue to be their slaves embarassed

One Nigeria indeed!

[size=16pt]We are slaves to none but goodess and progress. We lead and follow virtuosity not sentiments of tribe like others do.[/size]
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Collynzo9: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Here is what our friend the Politrician actually said...

Any northerner who votes for PDP in the next round of election is not supposed to be called a northerner because such a person is a disgrace to the north. We would do everything within our power as government to ensure we retake local government areas under the control of insurgents since the military and the Federal government has failed to do so”, the deputy governor said.

And he has every right to be angry because the Police and the Armed Forces, as well as the Customs .....whose job it is to deal with the insurgency....are both under the control of the .....Abuja government....which is .......PDP.

That's where state police is a good idea...it may make many of these politicians take some responsibility for security (Only problem is cost of such a state police.).

Not as tribal as it sounds, eh. ?

Am sure assuming APC takes over in 2015....and insecurity increases in the South East in the next four years (kidnapping, eg)....am sure a South Eastern PDP leader in the future will have every right to make the same claim about a (hypothetical) APC government in Abuja in 2019.

Governance is hard work.
Your last paragraph is absolute nonsense.
There was kidnapping problem in the South east not too long ago, but instead of shielding the criminals, crying genocide when they are being dealt with or blaming the FG, the south east leaders and people came together to solve the problem with the support of the military.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
I think you miss the point. He didn't say northerners should not vote for southerners. He said northerners should not vote for PDP irrespective of their tribe. Its just like when Oshomole said southerners should not vote for Jonathan led PDP last month. The deputy governor is in APC and do you want him to say all northerners to vote for pdp.
am afraid you are the one missing the point! Everybody of voting age has the rights to vote his or her choice,politicians only canvass for votes and not tell voters who to and not to vote for..its tantamount and akin to asking ppl to only vote in moslems,as it were sometime ago,and you all know the consequences of that stuppid statement.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by dking123: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
tochman:
I advice all the southerners in the north to be very careful and vigilant during the forth coming election. This is an advice from someone who was in Kano after the 2011 elections.
They will never listen.l only pity the christians who indigens, as for non indigens who choose to stay, take whatever you see.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
My brother. We are in part using PDP constitution which means after 2019, it is my Igbo brothers in the South East that will take over for another 8yrs whether any Igbokwenu here on NL like it or not.
We Yorubas are after those arrogant cows money. We will never forgive them until they openly ahir there apologies to us. We made them win Biafra War. And yet, thay maltreted our Sons.
We are never in support of there Born To Rule Ideologies that is why we will keep on playing them. They can never know because each one of them is born with the Foolishness Syndrome.
Firefire:

They will or can rule again but after 2019 they can start trying. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Samyyorn: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
A fool that does not have a office. I don't know Borno have a governor not to talk of deputy. I thought federal government run the state and GEJ is governor

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
xcolanto:

Mr, maybe you missed my point. Bringing a tribal tone to the already heated political environment is unwarranted! He needs tell no one who to vote or not vote for. Are the notherners blind that they can't see or deaf they can't hear?? The voting excercise is a freedom of right that shouldn't be influenced by another. Vote who you know is the best. Simple! wink
can you please quote any part of the deputy governor statement that had a tribal tone. You guys are the one making it a tribal issue because the deputy governor didn't make any tribalist statement. He is in APC and simply campaigning for his political party. He has every right to tell Nigerians to vote for APC just like GEJ or any pdp governor has right to tell Nigerians to vote for PDP. You guys are just over heating the politics by misquoting the deputy governor
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Pavarottii(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
This kind of statements shouldn't be made, you are just causing problems for APC! Statements like this can cause the division of Nigeria. Not sure he was okay when he said this.
Well the truth behind the party APC is coming out gradually

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Tegatons: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Landers do u really kn what's paining dem earasinge ARABIC written from d 1h note.
Nai de heat dem up.
GEJ TIL 19.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Mogidi: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
what subtext are you talking about? [size=15pt]So oshomole is a also tribalist when he said southerners should not vote for PDP last month.[/size] The deputy governor is in APC and have every right to say Nigerians should vote out PDP. You are the one turning it into a tribal issue.

If you had a brain you'd know Oshiomhole is himself a southerner so no real issue there, PDP is wrongfully seen as a southern party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lagos Is Dying / Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.