Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor (22962 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Flets: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

They will or can rule again but after 2019 they can start trying. grin

After GEJ leaves, Nigeria dynamics would have changed significantly cos the South South now understand their worth. Add the persecution they've put GEJ through and you will understand that there will be no United Nigeria for a Northerner to govern.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
And I repeat, another name for you is OmoAle.
kinkymax:
u re d bastard
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Pavarottii(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
can you please quote any part of the deputy governor statement that had a tribal tone. You guys are the one making it a tribal issue because the deputy governor didn't make any tribalist statement. He is in APC and simply campaigning for his political party. He has every right to tell Nigerians to vote for APC just like GEJ or any pdp governor has right to tell Nigerians to vote for PDP. You guys are just over heating the politics by misquoting the deputy governor
My guy, did u hear what he said "ANY NOTHERNER who votes GEJ" it is clearly tribalistic! No politician should say that!
Point of correction, have you ever heard GEJ mention a name from the opposition during his campaign My brother we are not fools. He is just putting apc is more shit than they are in already!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by watchindelta(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
hahaha politic, nigerian hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:

If you had a brain you'd know Oshiomhole is himself a southerner so no real issue there.
I however remember Oshiomhole saying last month that "Jonathan will not get 5% of votes in Edo".
so if a northerner say Nigerians should not vote for pdp it means he is a tribalist. The deputy governor is in the opposition party like Oshiomole and has every right to tell Nigerians to vote out PDP and that doesn't make him a tribalist. He is just campaigning for his party

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by xcolanto(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
can you please quote any part of the deputy governor statement that had a tribal tone. You guys are the one making it a tribal issue because the deputy governor didn't make any tribalist statement. [/b]He is in APC and simply campaigning for his political party[b] He has every right to tell Nigerians to vote for APC just like GEJ or any pdp governor has right to tell Nigerians to vote for PDP. You guys are just over heating the politics by misquoting the deputy governor

@bolded.. How do you campaign for your party by pulling the other party Down Rather than stating and showcasing your achievements?

Stop trying so hard to justify this tribalist! You seem the only one that cannot see through this mans speech.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by synergycom19: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
dking123:
This kind of language is the fuel that fires my fanatical support for GEJ.o
GEJ's major crime is the accident of where he was born. Had he been a notherner, he would have been a saint like saint Buhari.
So does being a Southerner means to clueless,tactless,gutless,will less, and inactive
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
xcolanto:

@bolded.. How do you campaign for your party by pulling the other party Down Rather than stating and showcasing your achievements?

Stop trying so hard to justify this tribalist! You seem the only one that cannot see through this mans speech.
in politics, you campaign by pulling down your opposition. This is how politics is practices worldwide. I am not trying to justify any tribalist but as a southerner I don't see anything wrong with his statement because he didnt make any tribal statement. I would have been offended if he said northerners should not vote for southerners or Christians but he didn't say that so there is nothing wrong with his statement
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Orunto: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
That was the original intention of APC to use bokoharam to rid the Northeast of Christians and leave only the Hausa/Fullani Arabs Muslims to steal the Area to Chad, Niger Republic and Cameroon. Unless your mother or father is from Chad, who are you to call Nigeria Hausa or Nigeria Fulani a bastard in their parents' Nation for whatever reason?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by tola9ja: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
COUNTING OF 2015 ELECTION
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN

GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI

HELP ME TO COUNT WHO WIN
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by jaybee(f): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
The man who said this is a bastard! cool

[size=14pt]YOU GUYS FALL CHEAPLY TO THE MISCHIEVOUS ANTICS OF THE WRITER. WHAT A GULLIBLE GENERATION OF BIGOTS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA? [/size]
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by XXCASH: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
PassingShot:
The headline is misleading without putting the reason he said so.

Yeah, I agree with you. For me he is logically correct but politically wrong.
I am an Ijaw man and not a fan of GEJ but dont like hearing anytin that divides us in any form.
Truth be told, GEJ actaully left the North to suffer irrespective of whether they r xtians or moslems. Typical example the chibok girls. However i dont expect the deputy Gov to make such statements knowing how the media tends to potray such

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Raiders: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pavarottii:

My guy, did u hear what he said "ANY NOTHERNER who votes GEJ" it is clearly tribalistic! No politician should say that!
Point of correction, have you ever heard GEJ mention a name from the opposition during his campaign My brother we are not fools. He is just putting apc is more shit than they are in already!
there is nothing wrong with his statement. He is campaigning in his state which is a northern state. Its just like Rochas Okorocha saying Easterners should not vote for pdp or oshomole saying southerners should vote for APC. If he had said any northerners should not vote southerners then that means he is tribalist. You guys are just over heating the politics.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by xcolanto(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
in politics, you campaign by pulling down your opposition. This is how politics is practices worldwide. I am not trying to justify any tribalist but as a southerner I don't see anything wrong with his statement because he didnt make any tribal statement. I would have been offended if he said northerners should not vote for southerners or Christians but he didn't say that so there is nothing wrong with his statement

Each to his own buddy! cool
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by qtx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ideyontop:
So APC is a northern party? shocked shocked shocked

Ok ooo. Yorubas beware! Una don enter one chance?

You see? and the southerners are fooling themselves with APC thinking it is a party for the whole Nigeria o? This is a very important revelation.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by omololu2020(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Agrika:

Then who will now rule, ur papa?
fvcktard,u are not d person I quoted ok.so fvck off my mention or u can G n D swine
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by SenatorM(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Can you Imagine
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by qtx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:
COUNTING OF 2015 ELECTION
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN

GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GOODLUCK JONATHAN
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI

HELP ME TO COUNT WHO WIN
Later you will start blaming govt. that you are poor and cant eat, now you have an opportunity to use that small 100mb data that you have managed to get to make research and better your life , see what you have wasted it to type? is GEJ also the cause of your inability to reason normally? shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by XXCASH: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Raiders:
there is nothing wrong with his statement. He is campaigning in his state which is a northern state. Its just like Rochas Okorocha saying Easterners should not vote for pdp or oshomole saying southerners should vote for APC. If he had said any northerners should not vote southerners then that means he is tribalist. You guys are just over heating the politics.

You r right. But i will prefer he says anybody and not any northerner.
However like i said, his logically correct but politically wrong

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by sandraokosun: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
PassingShot:

What's your point? Does the title say that? I said the title is misleading without including the reason he said what he said. Do you have a problem with that?
no just to let u know that even though it seems the title is misleading it justifies itself in the explanation by its source who gives the motive behind is statement

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by gannod(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ideyontop:
So APC is a northern party? shocked shocked shocked

Ok ooo. Yorubas beware! Una don enter one chance?

one chance? Majority of the yoruba people wouldn't vote the APC. It is only people in Lagos and Osun that would vote APC. Ondo,Ekiti,Oyo and Ogun States will vote for GEJ any day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by major466(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
yorke1:
This is the kind of statement you get from APC members. Is this one promoting one Nigeria or is he trying to divide it. look at parasite talking. I pity for this guy, the kind of hungry that will kill him if Nigeria divide.
Northern Leaders are the architects of their own misery.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
When Ebola hit Nigeria, who took it up before the President?
Fashola did. If he had shown I do not care atitude, primarily waiting for GEJ to taake it up being the Pres., what would have been the fate of current Nigerians now?
Your leaders baked Boko-Horam and delibrately start serving it even before GEJ was enthrowned.
They called the B.H guys "our sons".
They keep on fooling themselves that we South Westerners will support them in there state of Madness and acute Dumpness killing there own people in other to show hatred or berate someone.
We Yorubas are Sensible and Highly sophitiscated. So so smart that we will Never
and I repeat, we will Never use Sharia to govern any of our States as it will backfire because we are Rice and Beans here.
/////////
Ogbeni, you are in for a "Long thing" as D'Banj would say.
The "Olodo" of Yoruba land practically equates the Prof in Hausa land.
Quotes me.

TY
Y
papiforreal:

Y
are you sure you are yoruba.. I asked that because most of the yoruba's i know are very smart and you dont strike me to be smart. The man said we shouldn't pdp again cause it fails to provide security to the northern people. How does that reflect hate to particular tribe. Are you realy this dumb?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darkjorse: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
who is a northern? what is a northern? what makes a person a northern?........ ignorance and stupidity

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
I read on tweeter, a few moments ago

a youth posting...

"Hope is a powerful emotion,
all of a sudden while witnessing On-going the APC convention,
he feels a new powerful glimpse of hope for Nigeria,
hope that will bring back the lost destinies destroyed by PDP
this hope is the Change we are looking for...

In the voice of Obama: "A change we will, A change we want"

B-bring
U-us
H-hope
A-and
R-restore
I-integrity

BUHARI ALL THE WAY

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
They are Aarrogant Cows always bro.
Arysexy:

That's y Rochas is a Bastard! I Am supporting pdp bc of this northern mentality. Cows!
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Newshunter: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Also any Southerner who votes APC is disgrace too. So southerner you should know that the north has no good intentions for you. APC is not the party to vote as they do not like the southerners.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Meen, I like this your definition oooo.
"Who is a northern? What is a northern?"
My Answer: A nothern is Nothing!
Awon useles arrogant Cows yen. Starting from the Buahari!
darkjorse:
who is a northern? what is a northern? what makes a person a northern?........ ignorance and stupidity
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by shobeh22(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Useless advice, if so its beta Nigeria is divided.
Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by darediamond(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bro, are the Notherners alone Jonathan have "failed"(in there voice)?
If he had said No Nigerian should vote for PDP?
Then we would bé only left with questioning his rigth to choose for Nigerians instead of labelling him as Tribalistic.
Do you reason along bro?
Se o jasi ni isin?
Raiders:
most people in this forum comment without first reading the thread. The deputy governor never said a northerner should not vote for a southerner. He said northerners should not vote for PDP in the general election.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
We only play tribalistic and religious politics in Nigeria. Ok, we have heard you sir. Am a Northernern but am not a fundamentalist so I will vote GEJ and PDP come 2015 Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Good state police costs a lot of money....which is mainly why they are opposed. They know Abuja won't fund it should it be set up. Plus....many Northern states have tribal and religious crisis....and the last thing they need is a potentially biased state police to sort them out.....recipie for crisis.

That's why.

Haba

Who told you they can't finance state police

Have you heard of hisbah = Islamic police

Hisbah was established in the North to implement sharia law.

How are those guys paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lagos Is Dying / Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.