Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB (3225 Views)

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2014
The counting has begun and i am live at the venue, Buhari is leading thus far, and Rabiu Musa on the other hand is closing up on GMB. Atiku is way behind at the moment.

Interesting times ahead people....... #TeamBuhari
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
GMB is leading by 10 to 1 by counting.......... Atiku is way behind, Rabiu is currently occupying the second position
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Jazzlite: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
TV on
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OtunbaJega: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Standings so far

Buhari

Kwankwaso

Rochas

Atiku
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari leading with a wide marging, Rochars Okorocha leading Atiku at the moment. Atiku is second to last while Ndi Isiah is without a vote. Counting still on
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by desgiezd(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Please keep it coming!
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2014
So Rochas was serious about his intentions. Na wa o.
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by hadizadeezy(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
why not! he's a good man.
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari currently leading by 120 votes
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
why not! he's a good man.
Yes he is. Imo still needs him.
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku closing up on Rabiu Musa
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by hadizadeezy(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Yes he is. Imo still needs him.
oh yeah! is not over yet sha!
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by EdCure: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Please keep it coming. And let's maintain this momentum and even more till Feb. 15.

2 Likes

Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
oh yeah! is not over yet sha!
i hope so o. I hope he wins the primaries sha.
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
EdCure:
Please keep it coming. And let's maintain this momentum and even more till Feb. 15.

Sure would do bro, I intentionally took a day off from work cause of this, am just praying a get a quick pass from here cause the car here is fully booked
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Rabiu Musa is still maintaining the second position while Atiku is gradually closing up. Ndi Isiah is still without a vote at the moment
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OtunbaJega: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Muhammedu buhari!!!!
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Rochas is currently way behind Atiku
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari leading with over 278 votes, Rabium Musa still maintaining the second position
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Ndi Isiah gets his first vote.. he was applauded by delegates. Congratulations to him...lol

1 Like

Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by miqos04: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
i dont believe
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by zik4ever: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2014
OAM:
Ndi Isiah gets his first vote.. he was applauded by delegates. Congratulations to him...lol

Perhaps that was his own vote?
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by OAM(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
zik4ever:

Perhaps that was his own vote?

LMOA, either way lets appreciate the man. getting that form en joke man;
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Dreyl(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Op continu *in pej voice*
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Djicemob: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
This isaiah man sha undecided
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Mortiano(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
d first shall b d last n vice versa
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by lilmax(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Let's watch
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by hadizadeezy(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmax:
Let's watch
you again?
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by lilmax(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
you again?
what do you mean
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
The thread title is a misnomer, but I understand that it was too early to tell.

Watch it LIVE here: http://tvcontinental.tv/livestreaming
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by chimerase2: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
ma dear me too am flabbergasted
i knw he wil stil come back 4 de gubernatorial election
Re: You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB by dayosaurus(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Please provide timely updates.. Some of us don't have access to TVs atm

(1) (2)

Thanks To All APC Supporters / Tax In Lagos, On AIT / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.