Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years (19545 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by ebonylomo1(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
They have. Titled "Success in Marriage"
vivaciousvivi:

In that case, I suggest they pen a book together about their marriage success so most of us learn from it. 32 Years marriage is not a joke. something must be working!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by kuphid(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
tspun:
I was there, There is greatness in the fear of God, contentment in faith of God, and honour in humility.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by kuphid(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Lord please make me a virtuous woman, so husband can compliment me like this woman in future time.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Good one

The question is ...'has he stressed her before'?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by vooks: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Luke 18:11 OV (Oyedepo Version)
11 Then Oyedepo standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even a divorcee like Oyakhilome,

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
ebonylomo1:
They have. Titled "Success in Marriage"
Someone mentioned this too. Would you know if its it still in circulation please?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
pastor Mr Chris come and learn!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by misreal(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
oyedepo's wife still looks like a 30yr old.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

amen
wish you same too dear.tnx
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
kuphid:

Amen

tnx dear
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by crazyinlove: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
delishpot:

I stand by my word. He lies or he just doesnt see regular squables in marriage as stress( in which case I will commend him) but to say not for once have they had any stressful moment in their marriage for 32 years? Abegi, he should tell me another lie.
I do not need to be a christian to know that fact. Mere being a human being is enough to teach us all that no two humans can live together without any moment of stress. Even Jesus stressed marry. Marys pregnancy stressed Joseph.
If you know him tell him to swear before God and man that what he said is the truth. If he lies let God take all he has except human lives. You will see he will start remembering the day mummy wanted to travel and he said no, the day he wanted Iyan and mummy made eba and he wasnt too happy, the day they had an arguement over what school junior should attend etc etc.
Abegi.
Mind you, I am not fighting against God I am saying these men using Gods name to lie to people should stop.
My dear, he said his wife has not stressed him not that he has not experienced any stress, they are two different things. I am a married woman, and I am very sure no partner is perfect. My husband and I disagree on most occasions, we even quarrel but if you still ask me, I will tell you he hasnt stressed me. That doesnt mean we haven't quarreled or disagreed. What it simply means it is that despite our difference, we still find a way to come back to each other's arms, that what a marriage without stress means to me.
I don't know what theirs is like but from my own understanding and meaning of stress in marriage, I can tell you that its possible he is not lying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by chiedu7: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=18pt]Has the man left Freemasonry?[/size]

See his university is full of masonic symbols
http://newsrescue.com/bishop-oyedepo-please-explain-the-bad-omen-you-imported-to-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by delishpot: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2014
crazyinlove:

My dear, he said his wife has not stressed him not that he has not experienced any stress, they are two different things. I am a married woman, and I am very sure no partner is perfect. My husband and I disagree on most occasions, we even quarrel but if you still ask me, I will tell you he hasnt stressed me. That doesnt mean we haven't quarreled or disagreed. What it simply means it is that despite our difference, we still find a way to come back to each other's arms, that what a marriage without stress means to me.
I don't know what theirs is like but from my own understanding and meaning of stress in marriage, I can tell you that its possible he is not lying.

Then he should say so or cut it out. Its not unique to him alone he should notice that many men and women look up to him. He should say what he means or mean what he says. People see him as a role model. If he wants to encourage people to live like them, he should state the facts and make it clear.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Since she doesnt give you stress, i hope she can say the same of you. I am more interested in what she has to say about you. Since we got to hear of what transpired between pastor chris and Anita, i will take your praise with a pinch of salt. Some so called men of God are very good abusers of women.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by AJOT99(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Promo starting from the 11th of December 2014 to 13th of December 2014.

Get 1GB MTN for as low as #1100
2GB for #2200
3GB for #3300
and you can pay thru anymeans either by bank payment or thru recharge card.

Offer valid while stock last!!!
Call 08133602182 or check the thread on my signature.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by ajisuper(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Lord grant me d grace not to stress ma partner IJN
Thank God for oyedepo's life

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by ebonylomo1(f): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes it is. Any christian book store should have it in stock.
vivaciousvivi:

Someone mentioned this too. Would you know if its it still in circulation please?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Edusouls(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
salt1:

End time men deserve end time women, don't you think? It takes two to tango and birds of the same feather flock together.
Quit your super good posturing! Roll up your sleeves and go to work
nooo men re bad, real bad but you cant compare with the type of women we have nowadays..their hearts re so dark with deceit and wickedness that no atom of good thing or thinking comes out of them anymore,they even breath their breath smells deceit, may God help save this lost species..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Edusouls(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
frosbel:

You may want to know that it is people like your crook pastor Oyedepo who are destroying lives in the household of God !
whats you point here, you re so pointless, u re very dumb man., olodo..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
whats you point here, you re so pointless, u re very dumb man., olodo..

Is that how your God of MAN Man of God taught you how to behave ? grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by tjskii(f): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why not when money dey..if hubby get dt kain money me sef go gi am peace of mind undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
I DON'T BELIEVE AT ALL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
ebonylomo1:
Yes it is. Any christian book store should have it in stock.
Thanks a lot. Would look for it!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by trevolady(f): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
I heard him say it live here in shiloh last 9it,and when I saw him hug her right on d altar I couldn't help but smile! I tap into same stressfree marriage ijn(amen)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by neejay1986(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
phransix147:
Who cares?
Smh for you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by neejay1986(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
Really...but man is man and marriage is an institution with its nuances.
I smell lies.
The wife confirmed it too in the course of her ministrations. How many times have you gone to their house to settle rift?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Mclick(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yea, the woman deserve it over and again. She is a woman of insight and understanding, a virtues woman indeed, one among many. She is fulfilled. Happy for Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Ololanla: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tenim47:
i smell lies 4rm both sides
That is why you are the way you are.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by assana: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
If i hear undecided na marriage we dey talk abt oooooooooooo abegi who is fooling who? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by ebonylomo1(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
My pleasure dear. Cheers!quote author=vivaciousvivi post=28784365]
Thanks a lot. Would look for it![/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by ebonylomo1(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sweetheart, it wasn't always so oooo. The Poverty wey that woman endure with the man no be here ooo. U just can't even imagine it not to talk of experiencing it.
tjskii:
Why not when money dey..if hubby get dt kain money me sef go gi am peace of mind undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Themandator: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
Is she God ?
no one is perfect to achieve dat feat.
all na lie

Stress is different from disagreement....a nagging wife who can endure .......it is impossible to fulfill destiny if your wife is not interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / 7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn From Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.