Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years (19549 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Themandator: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
tjskii:
Why not when money dey..if hubby getisntt kain money me sef go gi am peace of mind undecided undecided

He wasn't exactly what he is today when they got married and church isn't what it is today where all you need is to be able to instil fear in people in the name of prophecies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by EstarKeys(f): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
Good for him
••• money good oooooo••••••

He stands by what he preach concerning marriage. One wife
One home
One love
One walk to eternity
Congrats to madam for staying that long with him
...yes oo! I was there life.the man is really one with wisdom at its peak!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by akinsadeez(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
The message by His wife yesterday was awesome. Never knew she could preach that well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
Really...but man is man and marriage is an institution with its nuances.
I smell lies.

Continue smelling lies while he continues enjoying his marriage....its all about your belief & mindset....if you believe there must be quarrel in marriage to make it sweet, then you'll have what you believe...I for one dont believe in quarrel but most women of nowadays see a no-quarrel marriage as boring....they just love drama...thats why its hard to believe...when you get a spirit -filled woman...keep her cos her price is far more than ruby & all those figure 8 wahala that call tnemselves ladies out there...in the long run happiness is skin deep & not on beauty...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
marriage from space, no marriage without its challenges, can be little

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by simdam500(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice,

in M.I voice,

it allowed!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by samdon12(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
Is she God ?
no one is perfect to achieve dat feat.
all na lie
. Why will he and his wife be lying to, what will you do to them if they had issues in marriage and said it. How I wish you will listen to their sons(biological) preach the word, then you'll know he has proof
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Tobetoe(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even my rev.fr. Knows that marriage is nt totally a bed of roses........ Wat a painted lies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by samdon12(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
marriage from space, no marriage without its challenges, can be little
this kind of mindset has infiltrated our minds, and that is what he is teaching us against. Use the word of God to your favour my brother and you will stand out. The word of God is practical and not theoretical. The bible tells us in Job 22 vs 29 that when men are cast down, then thou shalt say, there is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. Kjv. The scripture also says that faith without work is dead James 2: 14-26 will he therefore be preaching faith without proofs?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Jeolight: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
if I don't have to stress myself out to make money, if I have 3 maids doing different chores, Gardener, gatemen and I can travel to any country of my choice I will live with my husband for 100 yrs without a fuss!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by holatin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
samdon12:
. Why will he and his wife be lying to, what will you do to them if they had issues in marriage and said it. How I wish you will listen to their sons(biological) preach the word, then you'll know he has proof
in one word ! you are saying He is saying the truth ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by holatin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Themandator:

Stress is different from disagreement....a nagging wife who can endure .......it is impossible to fulfill destiny if your wife is not interested.
True but what does stress means to u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
samdon12:
this kind of mindset has infiltrated our minds, and that is what he is teaching us against. Use the word of God to your favour my brother and you will stand out. The word of God is practical and not theoretical. The bible tells us in Job 22 vs 29 that when men are cast down, then thou shalt say, there is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. Kjv. The scripture also says that faith without work is dead James 2: 14-26 will he therefore be preaching faith without proofs?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by dein77(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Someone said hin wife never give am stress before, una say na lie...Una dey there?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by samdon12(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
in one word ! you are saying He is saying the truth ?
yes he is saying the truth because he has no reason to lie about that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by samdon12(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Jeolight:
if I don't have to stress myself out to make money, if I have 3 maids doing different chores, Gardener, gatemen and I can travel to any country of my choice I will live with my husband for 100 yrs without a fuss!!
you think so? Then you must have another think coming when you check out the high profile divorces making the round everywhere in the world
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by holatin(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
samdon12:
yes he is saying the truth because he has no reason to lie about that
if u believe dis, you will believe tonto dike is a virgin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by dsylvo(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
Keneking:
Really...but man is man and marriage is an institution with its nuances.
I smell lies.
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Maiduguri Sunday Explosions, Routine Equipment Testing – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.