Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (91890 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2014
zeedof:
Hmm Thank God for this page, have never come accros something like this bfor.. I have a problem and I need you guyz help. Am 26 yrs now and I find it very easy to relate with xtian girl even date them and have promise myself to marry Muslim girl but have never see one or any one I see will be fake muslim.. Muslim that will not like to bear her muslim name.. But if there is a muslim lady that wish to have real relationship should contact me whatsapp 08066775744..

Age... 24 downward
Any town
Educated please..

Thanks

May almighty Allah grant u ur heart desires

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Davivah: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2014
maclatunji:
Nice post although I think you might have insulted chickens in it and as a patron of the birds, I am almost offended . grin grin grin

I am single for many factors but I feel many of them are being removed and I now have a plan to do so although not immediately but let us call it work-in-progress.

Whilst we are encouraged to get married as soon as we have the capacity, singles should also be educated on what it takes to stay married so that we don't get a high percentage of dysfunctional marriages or divorces.

May Allah grant we singles excellent spouses and sustain the current happy marriages (Ameen).

Y ARE YOU STILL SINGLE
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Davivah: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2014
mmmustapha:
I want to make sure that I have my own house, job and resource b4 I will marry. nowadays marriage is very expensive, jumaat kar33m.

Job n Resources are enuf for now
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Davivah: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2014
luv2talk:
[b]I graduated from University 8 years ago, i was jobless for good 5 years before one of my Aunt help me secure a state Govt teaching Job. Through out my struggling period, no woman sees any future or potentials in me. Though, Im a born Comedian and many girls appreciate my sense of humor, but no one want to identify with poverty grin
Im yet to married because i had two heart-breaks that almost cost me my life. The first Girl friend's Dad didnt allow me to marry her daughter cos i was a Teacher then embarassed i tried to persuade her that things will get better, But her Dad couldnt see future in me.
Few month later, i was match-made with an abuja based muslim girl through a family friend. when i opened up to the lady that im a teacher, she asked if im willing to look for federal job or other high paying Job, i said NO, cos i knew what i was doing. i told her that im a Blogger and within a year, inshallah, i will be earning millions. She laughed at me and gave me conditions that before she could marry me, i must have a job that pays not less than 100k and i must be ready to relocate to ABJ.
I almost gave up my dream of becoming a successful blogger. i arranged with a friend in abuja who got me a teaching job at one international sch there and they were ready to pay me 120k. i rushed to call my girl friend and informed her about the Good news. Alas!! She replied it was too late, that she has found he guy with secured future. i nearly commit suicide then. Well, just one month after she dump me. Google sent me Half a million naira as my accumulated blog adverts.
Inshallah today, Im the proud owner of Entertainment and Gossip blog www.Vibenigeria.com where I earn almost 7 figures from Google adverts every month. I just even open another tutorial blog www.TipsMill.com where i research solutions to what many people are searching for, ranging from Health, relationship, marriage, Business idea, Technology and more.
Exactly this time last year, the bike i use to ply around knocked and i couldnt afford to repair it.Poverty was my middle name then, seeing what i looked like then can even scare a potential wife grin grin. Mehn, Thunder Fire Poverty smiley
I live more comfortable now and i employ 3 people that earns Higher 5 figures monthly from me.

Now, Many women are professing their love for me now as if i be learner undecided wink
Anyway sha, i wish im married, but Allah knows the best smiley

Since then, i have lost hope in women, i find it difficult to fall in love again. Im a well-read mallam, But im happily single. only in love with my blogging business[/b]

N.B
Nairaland and Linda Ikeji really played dominant role in my blogging career, inshallah, im going to publish my story on my birthday 9th Jan. here on how i become a successful blogger within a year. its going to make front page and im sure linda ikeji is going to publish it too smiley

Thats an acheivement, but i still suggest you get something else apart from ths blogging kini.....
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Abuklaw:
that is the problem we are facing in Nigeria my dear sister. I will advice you to engage in istikhara (seek Allah's guidance) if you are really ready to tie the knot because only Allah guides. You can also check out Muslim single Match-making Service (MSMS

Rabbana hablana min azwaajina, Wadhurriy-yatina, qurrata 'ayioni wa-jalna lil-muntaqeena imama.
Salam brother
Ameen to your dua.I have performed istikhara few times. And it's helping me to guide my decision making. I always have another problem that the more responble men i have met are christains
I really do not want to marry a christian. The last time I travelled home my mum was suggesting when next I visit maybe I should maybe do an introduction with
with a christian guy i once introduced. Although I have stopped communicating with him.
I don't like meeting people online because it's quite risky but I will try the website.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by yuskanovic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
larza:

Salam brother
Ameen to your dua.I have performed istikhara few times. And it's helping me to guide my decision making. I always have another problem that the more responble men i have met are christains
I really do not want to marry a christian. The last time I travelled home my mum was suggesting when next I visit maybe I should maybe do an introduction with
with a christian guy i once introduced. Although I have stopped communicating with him.
I don't like meeting people online because it's quite risky but I will try the website.
ALLAH will provide a Godly, loving and caring MUSLIM dude for you soon sister, but please do not marry a KAFIR cox u'll be deviating from the injunction of ALLAH if you do. Trust in ALLAH and all will be well.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Davivah:

Y ARE YOU STILL SINGLE

Hahaha...

I was not ready by myself for a long time and I did not find anyone that meets my personal preferences. I am beginning to think of someone but nothing concrete.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by maclatunji: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
^A few rejections too.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Abuklaw(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
maclatunji:
^A few rejections too.
my sisters will not reject you. Should i match you?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by bimp08: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
pls where is deols nw n toba
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
sportfeva:
@Larza: wow what a missing world. I have always imagine or know there are brothers like that. They are leeches. I have never come across them or have Muslim friends with such evil unislamic mindset. But I know they exist and you just confirmed it. As Abuklaw said, always perform Istikharah in any proposal or relationship like your life depend on it. Allah will guide you. Within a short time, Allah will reveal the signs whether it will work or not. You shouldn't give up or surmount to pressure with your principle and standard. If you are opportune, you can advise your fellow sisters not to be materialistic in choosing or accepting a proposal. Khadija(RA) married the rasul(SAW) when he wasn't that rich. There are basic qualities that endear her. And the word "materialistic" has degree or standard.
Thanks for the advice
May Allah guide us to the right path
I am hoping for th best and I put all my trust in Almighty Allah (SWT)

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by maclatunji: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Abuklaw:
my sisters will not reject you. Should i match you?

Your actual sisters? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by yuskanovic(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
HUSBAND SCARCITY!
This may not be the best time for me to write on
this because of misinterpretations, but I can no
longer resist the push. """Husband Scarcity""" has
become one of the challenges faced by many
muslima today. If you go to prayer houses, majority
of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And
this calls for concern. Casting our
minds back to the time of our mothers and
grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband
Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men
than women then, or there was an adequate
corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't
think so. Maybe then, the women had values and
were prepared to build a home and not park into a
built home. Then, once a young man comes of age
and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes
out in search of a wife and the woman really
appreciates him and helps him to build a future.
What am I really trying to insinuate? We created
what we now see as "Husband Scarcity"
for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an
average girl to define her dream husband; you
get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair,
and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable"
and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to
sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls
around you and the number of men that meet that
standard, and you will see the
problem.
You would be hearing girls say, "I cannot suffer in
my father's house and then go and start suffering
with a man."
What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning,
you have everything you want and there is no
suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns
around, then comes suffering? Will you run away?
No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start
small and end big, than start big and end small. The
problem is that the
description majority of ladies give of their ideal man
is virtually the
same. When 50 ladies want the same kind of man
and the man that fits what they want is just 1
man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what
becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting
of "Husband Scarcity".
Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to
the face of our economy to find a man who is of
marriage age who possesses all those things these
ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet
fraud); even the number of
those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all
those searching for already made husbands. If you
look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of
good value and virtue, who are ready to build a
home with a man who has prospects, are married
and not complaining of husband
scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is
to change your view of who a husband is. A
husband is that man God made and then saw that it
may be hard for man to really actualize the purpose
for making him, without a help mate and then made
the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete
and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A
POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission
of building the family that will serve God here on
earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of
poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME
BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE
A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY.
Where he is today, may only be a route to where
God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another
truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS
TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating
"husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I
am not saying that you should pick anyone that
comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men
are husband materials. What I am insinuating is that
you should stop setting your standard on material
acquisitions or physical appearances. Look
metaphysical (beyond physical). WHAT MAKES A
MAN WHO HE IS, IS
NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS
WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is
made of is, most times, not seen with the physical
eyes, only its effects can be seen. Marriage is a
permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and
that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go
to Allaah in prayer. Allaah did
not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for
Adam's need.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Davivah: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
maclatunji:

Hahaha...

I was not ready by myself for a long time and I did not find anyone that meets my personal preferences. I am beginning to think of someone but nothing concrete.

OH! SO GUYS ARE PICKY TOO.....Religion,beauty? Barakallahu fihi in your search

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by maclatunji: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Davivah:

OH! SO GUYS ARE PICKY TOO.....Religion,beauty? Barakallahu fihi in your search

LOL.

Ameen and yours too.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by ajani683(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2015
Amin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by salisy: 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
As for me two things are involved: 1. Educational engagements 2. Financial inadequacy And i believe status will change in the nearest future Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by 1stola: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
*spreads mat*
Torchlighting one beautiful sister to hit grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by lanre88(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2015
Am still searching for the right person.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
Still Searching............ shocked.But mine wi be contract marriage. grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by tplacid: 1:05pm On May 22, 2015

Salam brother

Assalam Alaykum ma'am

Can you send me a mail tunde.rahman@gmail.com....sorry to ask you this way but it's the best way I feel we can communicate .

I will tell you everything about me and don't worry I have my own gig.........am a consultant so am good In Sha Allah

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Salam!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by eeshfar(f): 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
Masha Allah. Thnx op.. There is dis cousin of myn wit a high level of shahwa since d age of 14. She's 19 now but all those coming to seek for her hand In marriage are after something else. Is dere a solution or a way to reduce high shahwa level??
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 22, 2015
eeshfar:
Masha Allah. Thnx op.. There is dis cousin of myn wit a high level of shahwa since d age of 14. She's 19 now but all those coming to seek for her hand In marriage are after something else. Is dere a solution or a way to reduce high shahwa level??

please i am serious o. I havent seen the right muslimah.

This is my contact:

Email: adekunleman@yahoo.com

Phone number: 08186971526

May Allah help us and guide us aright. Amin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by eeshfar(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
usqoh:

please i am serious o. I havent seen the right muslimah.
This is my contact:
Email: adekunleman@yahoo.com
Phone number: 08186971526
May Allah help us and guide us aright. Amin
Amin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
eeshfar:
Fasting regular wil be helpful in reducin her Shaawa,

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by 1stola: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
Wealthyone:
May Allah Make it easy for us all.

Meanwhile, Jumah Mubaraq to everyone.
... If I love you, i wont just say it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by eeshfar(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
Eco2580:
Fasting regular wil be helpful in reducin her Shaawa,
Masha Allah. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by kudus007(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2015
ameen sister
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Wealthyone: 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
1stola:

... If I love you, i wont just say it cheesy

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.