Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning (586 Views)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning by dotcomnamename: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Thank God that you are alive this morning, many are dead and are still dying and perishing on a daily basis, but God still love you and still keep you alive up to this morning.

In God I trust! God is so Powerful that he reaches everyone equally
Invisible Creator of the Universe, Creator of the Universe Invisibly

Creator of the Profoundly Spiritual, Creator of Much Invisible Creations

Creator of All Things, Creator of Creators

God the Most Capable of Preserving Originality of Creations

Most Capable of Creating New Creations

Giver of All Things Who Can Provide Everything

Supreme Transmuter and Creator of all Humanity and its actions

The Unchangeable Changer, HE the Same Yesterday, Today & Forever, Mighty Man In Battle, Elshadi.

The maker of heaven and earth, KING of kings

The All sufficient One, The Beginning and The Ending

My First Love! My Problem Solver! My teacher!

I say Good morning, i am alive again!
Re: Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes o! Father, I thank you for the life
Re: Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Its important..thank God for d life of mysef,mum and sis..May God bless them even more than myself..Amen
Re: Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning by echobee(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Father,i thank you for the gift of life,over me and my family.
Re: Thank God If You Are Alive This Morning by nawtibownie: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2014
I'm most grateful to almighty God this morning. I thought I'd breathe my last before sunrise. Thought it was just a mild thing until I was told what it was at the hospital. I thank God my super worried mom is also alive. I'm grateful he blessed with that wonderful woman. God you're great. I don't wish for my enemy to experience what I went through last night. Strange stuff. I pray that my healing will be permanent in Jesus' name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Is Man Really A Triune Being? / Church Posters And Trending Nation Issues / Bomb Blasts In Two Churches In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.