Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? (1796 Views)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2014
My opinion; as long as there's No evil then No one will see any reason to worship God....This could also mean without evil/bad things and summarily SATAN....NO one will serve God, right?
Don't just view, comment smiley cheesy
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by frehage: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2014
frehage: Yes.
Thank you very much, What should we expect in paradise?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by frehage: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Serving God transcends the presence or otherwise of evil.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
God is evil
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer: God is evil
Ehm....if God is evil, and Satan is evil, What are they? undecided
By the way, why is God evil? Pls explain
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
You mean if there was no "hell"
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist: You mean if there was no "hell"
No.....if we were all in paradise and No evil can be done
....will we be brainwashed?. shocked
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Summary- can God be without Satan?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
No.....if we were all in paradise and No evil can be done
....will we be brainwashed?. shocked
Definitely.
For there to be no evil, there must be no good.
The idea of heaven is stupid in the sense that humans were made with a propensity to sin, what says they won't also sin in heaven?
If they sin in heaven, what makes them different from the people in hell?
What if everybody sins in heaven? will god have to cast everyone to "hell"?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist:
Definitely.
The idea of heaven is stupid in the sense that humans were made with a propensity to sin, what says they won't also sin in heaven?
Good reply, if there's to be heaven and I make it there it means I wouldn't sin and and wouldn't have thoughts to sin.....then I wouldn't be me.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: Good reply, if there's to be heaven and I make it there it means I wouldn't sin and and wouldn't have thoughts to sin.....then I wouldn't be me.
You wouldn't have a brain or memories, neither will the people in hell.
They won't have nerves so they won't be able to feel pain.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist:
You wouldn't have a brain or memories, neither will the people in hell.
They won't have nerves so they won't be able to feel pain.
WOW
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: My opinion; as long as there's No evil then No one will see any reason to worship God....This could also mean without evil/bad things and summarily SATAN....NO one will serve God, right?

Evil came after humans accepted the idea called God. Reject God and their will be a dreastic reduction of Evil. Serving God is and will always be a trap to keep you ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2014
ifeness:

Evil came after humans accepted the idea called God. Reject God and their will be a dreastic reduction of Evil. Serving God is and will always be a trap to keep you ignorant.
OK... if I was to speak from the Bible....our only source of history...evil came before our existence.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
OK... if I was to speak from the Bible....our only source of history...evil came before our existence.

Bible is not only the source of history! There were many books before the bible. Infact,the bible stories were re-written from books. Evil is nothing but the misuse of the mind,negative energy,inbalance.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by finofaya: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Yahweh? No. If he did not hold people to ransom with the devil, only very few people would worship him. He is not a very nice character.

An omnipotent, omnibenevolent God would not need to threaten people with punishment in order to get them to worship him. Yahweh however is a man made God and as such a man made system of reward and punishment, similar to our legal systems, is needed to get people to comply with his instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer: God is evil
Lol, this dude aren't a fam, I most say he is infested frivolously.... I have been an ardent observer of his hobo. yea, u said God created Ur dad and his wisdom came from God so Ur dad require worship not hatred, so also if not that God created man u won't have a life to live...So tell me how is God evil to have created Ur dad and let u out of Ur mom's womb?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: Lol, this dude aren't a fam, I most say he is infested frivolously.... I have been an ardent observer of his hobo. yea, u said God created Ur dad and his wisdom came from God so Ur dad require worship not hatred, so also if not that God created man u won't have a life to live...So tell me how is God evil to have created Ur dad and let u out of Ur mom's womb?
Speak english. Intelligent arguments aren't made by emotional sentiments. You Chrestards are the most ignkrant theists on this section. Yahweh sure loves his people stupid.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: Summary- can God be without Satan?
God has nothing to strive with his handiwork, His Lord he has given all things,who also is his handiwork. so therefore God strive not with Lucifer at all but as a Father and creator He wipes over the lost of his handiwork....free is our mind to making choices this was our inheritance as men and the only legacy God is proud of giving to us.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist:
Definitely.
it is of importance that one should get to know that Adam and Eve knew neither good or evil before there fall, and when time of restitution comes, all saved beings would be restored to there state, the state of Adam and Eve, now at this state it could be that there did would still be in their mind but however they can't have any thought of what should be done as good or evil,they might be lame in wisdom and after judgement, God's spirit will over shadow them. now the question behind is, does God's spirit lead a man into evil?no, it doesn't and ye can neither say good and evil, but just as it is that Christ was justify in the flesh (psalm16:10,thou wilt not suffer thin Holy one to see corruption) being witness by the school master(the law) of the flesh so shall all become,even as God is just. just like what Paul said to the Corinthians "the corruptible is made incorruptible" considering this excerpt one can say that after a man is justify he can be made to conceive of same spirit of which is in Christ Jesus.... the knowledge of good correspond to evil is in the flesh of man alone.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Speak english. Intelligent arguments aren't made by emotional sentiments. You Chrestards are the most ignkrant theists on this section. Yahweh sure loves his people stupid.
just laughing at your impudence. although I hope u can infer that the days of living is transient u better fix your illness before it derange u. a question u can't answer. God kill people in the bible he also safe and provide for many,okay, now tell us how God became the good guy and Satan the bad guy?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
finofaya: Yahweh? No. If he did not hold people to ransom with the devil, only very few people would worship him. He is not a very nice character.

An omnipotent, omnibenevolent God would not need to threaten people with punishment in order to get them to worship him. Yahweh however is a man made God and as such a man made system of reward and punishment, similar to our legal systems, is needed to get people to comply with his instructions.
try on to learn much before speaking
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: just laughing at your impudence. although I hope u can infer that the days of living is transient u better fix your illness before it derange u. a question u can't answer. God kill people in the bible he also safe and provide for many,okay, now tell us how God became the good guy and Satan the bad guy?
You fucking retard, who did Satan ever kill? Go on, im waiting. Dust that book of ignorance you call the Bible. Search every page of that illiterate text.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by jdilight(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana: My opinion; as long as there's No evil then No one will see any reason to worship God....This could also mean without evil/bad things and summarily SATAN....NO one will serve God, right?

It is a wrong perceptive. People that worship God for what the will get are not worshiping God. They are just claiming. I once told someone, if the fear of hell or the enjoyment of heaven is what drives you to God. You are fake.

If you come in contact with God on a personal level. You will see yourself as a divine being, that experience alone is what a million anything you can think of.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by finofaya: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: try on to learn much before speaking

What am I missing?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
finofaya:

What am I missing?
already underlined
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
jdilight:

It is a wrong perceptive. People that worship God for what the will get are not worshiping God. They are just claiming. I once told someone, if the fear of hell or the enjoyment of heaven is what drives you to God. You are fake.

If you come in contact with God on a personal level. You will see yourself as a divine being, that experience alone is what a million anything you can think of.
good one
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by finofaya: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: already underlined
I'm missing the fact that God is man made?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: it is of importance that one should get to know that Adam and Eve knew neither good or evil before there fall,
And yet they and their offspring were punished severely for what they knew nothing about. undecided
Says a lot about your god, doesn't it?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You fucking retard, who did Satan ever kill? Go on, im waiting. Dust that book of ignorance you call the Bible. Search every page of that illiterate text.
A question you should ask your dad is why did he deceived Eve, when you get an answer to that you will know that your dad enormity to Eve lack wisdom. God who caused man to die naturally prepared a means by which man could be saved from death before creating him. so if God say to man when you eat this ye will die, and Lucifer knowing this statement was from God, went on and delude man to eat,saying ye will not die, later on man dies, by whose word was man killed.... all men where from one man and if your dad could do to the first what makes you think he can't to the rest...I can see your dad is only trying to convince you with his sheep coat while his dark prerogative is behind it, just as he was when deluding man.....wake from your insanity your dad is turning into an angle of light
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
finofaya:
I'm missing the fact that God is man made?
yes or you think he is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedy In Church / Would Soldiers Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.