Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. (53459 Views)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
doing the math it seems Rochas got 1846 votes. hence handing the APC presidential platform to GMB THE GREAT!!!
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by DelGardo: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
sodiqrasaq:
Sam Indaa ISSIAH 10 votes

Sam is a brilliant man in the mould of the Utomis and El Rufais of this country. He is also a big fan of Buhari.
His foray into presidential politics is in response to the call for young and vibrant Nigerians to stand up and be counted. I have nothing but admiration for his courage and determination... and there is no shame in this outcome.

His time shall come.

He will surely be somewhere in the Buhari machinery when GMB is elected president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
DelGardo:

Sam is a brilliant man in the mould of the Utomis and El Rufais of this country. He is also a big fan of Buhari.
His foray into presidential politics is in response to the call for young and vibrant Nigerians to stand up and be counted. I have nothing but admiration for his courage and determination... and there is no shame in this outcome.

His time shall come.

He will surely be somewhere in the Buhari machinery when GMB is elected president.

GMB would surely take someone like him aboard his change train!
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Chanchit: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rochas 624. He tried sha.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Zzchampion: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
DelGardo:

His time shall come.
[quote author=tola9ja post=28793563]VERY FUNNY TEN VOTE
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by feedthenation(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sambest2:
Atiku 954
Buhari 3430
Rabiu 974
Sam Nda-Isiah 10
Rochas 624

Mallam Atiku with his all 'benjamins' still came out in a distant third position.
Peoples eyes have shined now, collect the money and vote with their conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh how I wish Nigerians will open their eyes and move in this momentum and topple this clueless government we have now. We need Buhari to bring back Sanity to our nation then when this has been achieved we can then talk about handing the Presidency over to someone whom we are sure would maintain what Buhari would accomplish. I applaud APC for a brave, bold and clean primaries and for transparently giving us the peoples choice. Only those with skeletons in their closets would not wany Buhari to be President. Let the just, the true, the real Patriots who have been praying for change stand up now and be counted.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by rabzy01: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Finally, finally...

Atiku 954 = 15.88%

Buhari 3,430 = 57.09%

Kwankoso 974 = 16.21

Sam 10 = 0.17%

Okorocha 624 = 10.34%

Void votes 16 = 0.27%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
thunder74:

I

I strongly disagree with the propaganda that Buhari is corrupt free. During his rule with late Gen Tunde Idiagbon, he made several decrees to ban free press even if the publication is true. We all got to know about GEJ corruption because the press are given freedom to publish anything even if it is a lie or exaggerated. For him to claim now that he is not corrupt is a lie. .
This are pure lame excuses.
So many years after Buhari left power, he is still holding the press down from exposing his corruption according to your ideas?
You forgot that OBJ looked even under his pillow to see if there is something he can pin on him but found nothing?
You think Jonathan and PDP will ignore it if they know anything substantial to pin on him?
If you are really old enough during the military era of Buhari, you will know that decree never deter good journalist at the time from exposing things of which likes of Dele Giwa paid with his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by olatunji390(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku don de para for TBS

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Azo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:
GEJ 2020

Suffer head.. U never tire to suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by duwdu: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijadeyhia:
doing the math it seems Rochas got 1846 votes. hence handing the APC presidential platform to GMB THE GREAT!!!

F A I L, Sir...

Having said that, Chief Rochas Okorocha did make a respectable showing. Kudos to him.

P34c3
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Rexyl(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Finally, finally, finally

Atiku 954 = 15.88%

Buhari 3,430 = 57.09%

Kwankoso 974 = 16.21

Sam 10 = 0.17%

Okorocha 624 = 10.34%

Void votes 16 = 0.27%

Jonathan ....

others ....

May God never allow anyone who has contributed to the present state of insecurity of Nigeria to be the next president

May God give grace to whoever means well for rapid transformation and development of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by olatunji390(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Come 2015 Feb 14. Its gonna be GMB

5 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by thunder74(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eziachi:

This are pure lame excuses.
So many years after Buhari left power, he is still holding the press down from exposing his corruption according to your ideas?
You forgot that OBJ looked even under his pillow to see if there is something he can pin on him but found nothing?
You think Jonathan and PDP will ignore it if they know anything substantial to pin on him?
If you are really old enough during the military era of Buhari, you will know that decree never deter good journalist at the time from exposing things of which likes of Dele Giwa paid with his life.
My people have an adage you are not expected to see blood in the mouth of a witch when she kills. I wish him well 2015 is close, may the Lord keep us all. I witnessed his rule as military head and God willing, we shall all see that what an elder sees seating, even if a child climbs Iroko tree, it can't see it.
Finally, integrity dictates that when you make a promise, you keep it, in 2007 GMB promised he will not contest again, in 2011, he made the same promise. He has not kept any. Even if they say GEJ made the same promise, it is not to the whole nation but to selected few but GMB was to all of us. He that wants equity, must come with a clean hand.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by obioraval(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
thunder74:

My people have an adage you are not expected to see blood in the mouth of a witch when she kills. I wish him well 2015 is close, may the Lord keep us all. I witnessed his rule as military head and God willing, we shall all see that what an elder see seating, even if a child climbs Iroko tree, it can't see it.
Finally, integrity dictates that when you make a promise, you keep it, in 2007 GMB promised he will not contest again, in 2011, he made the same promise. He has not kept any. Even if they say GEJ made the same promise, it is not to the whole nation but to selected few but GMB was to all of us. He that wants equity, must come with a clean hand.

God Bless you sir.

I didn't witness his military rule, but a 73yr old man ruling me when there are younger men(kwakanso/Rochas would ve appealed to me) with sharp brains can never happen...

I officially Adopt Goodluck Ebiere Jonathan come Feb 14, 2015...
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
thunder74:

My people have an adage you are not expected to see blood in the mouth of a witch when she kills. I wish him well 2015 is close, may the Lord keep us all. I witnessed his rule as military head and God willing, we shall all see that what an elder see seating, even if a child climbs Iroko tree, it can't see it.
My ancestors equally said that " When a Hyena want to eat one of his own, he will start saving that they looks like a goat".
Some of you are running out of excuses.
I have said it many times that whether Buhari is the proposed messiah remains to be seen but there
is something about him that is special.

Being in public life in Nigeria without stealing and maybe why you cannot believe that anyone can be that innocent, which is a decent feeling to have being a Nigerian.
But because there had been opportunities for his enemies in a merciless Nigeria political terrain to expose him and still non of them did , especially a vindictive OBJ in 2003, made me to think that he must be telling the truth about being clean
Those riding on the back of him being in military are only playing politics. Who among them did not participate in the military rule one way or the other if they have the opportunity in those days?
Before the collapse of communism, military rule was acceptable even to the beacons of democracy, so what is this noise about bbeings former military head of state?
When you got nothing against him, you resorts to a promise of not contesting again, that he never made to you.
Wasn't it the same dumb thing most PDP members made against Jonathan, even when they got a paper he signed in that regard?
We all change our minds all the time as events and circumstances never remains static and its not against the law to do so. If that was your charge of crime against him, then Jonathan should not be running at all, because he too changed his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
obioraval:

God Bless you sir.

I didn't witness his military rule, but a 73yr old man ruling me when there are younger men(kwakanso/Rochas would ve appealed to me) with sharp brains can never happen...

I take it that you will force your old traditional rulers out because you want to be ruled by a boy. Reagan was older than Buhari when he ruled a super power. Winston Churchill too for Britain.
Zik was in his 70s in 1979 election and ran again four years later.
Buhari defeated Rochas and Kwankwaso in a clean ballot, so does your assertion makes any sense?

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by debeginin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
obioraval:

God Bless you sir.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by obioraval(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eziachi:

I take it that you will force your old traditional rulers out because you want to be ruled by a boy. Reagan was older than Buhari when he ruled a super power. Winston Churchill too for Britain.
Zik was in his 70s in 1979 election and ran again four years later.
Buhari defeated Rochas and Kwankwaso in a clean ballot, so does your assertion makes any sense?

Churchill was 66 when he first came to power..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/people/winston_churchill...

Reagan was 70yrs when he came to power..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan...

Now check when both men died...
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by obioraval(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
debeginin:

Nonsense!!!

Type your own sense making post. If I adopt GEJ, its my personal decision. My own 1vote. I have my PVC. Hope you have yours...

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by rabzy01: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
As in please and please.......................

successking:

This is what you have continued to do to bring down the level of your frustration. I can understand.

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
obioraval:

Churchill was 66 when he first came to power..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/people/winston_churchill...

Reagan was 70yrs when he came to power..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan...

Now check when both men died...
Am glad you know. How old were they when they were voted out or completed the mandatory terms?
Forgetting that people are healthier today than yesterday due to many advancement in medical care. Hence with those that looks after themselves live longer today. 50 years of yester years are today's 70s if you eat and drink the right things, good healthcare system and luck.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by rabzy01: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
You see what I am saying.

Association of non achievers in niger delta celebrating one of their own.

successking:

Stop deceiving yourself, until 2019, there is no vacancy in ASO ROCK.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by obioraval(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eziachi:
Am glad you know. How old were they when they were voted out or completed the mandatory terms?
Forgetting that people are healthier today than yesterday due to many advancement in medical care. Hence with those that looks after themselves live longer today. 50 years of yester years are today's 70s if you eat and drink the right things, good healthcare system and luck.

Ok bro. I get your point
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
obioraval:

Ok bro. I get your point
Peace bro
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by mohajenny: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.