Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary (3264 Views)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by gen2briz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) today at the All
Progressives Congress (APC) convention in Lagos won
the presidential primary to carry the party’s flag at the
2015 presidential election to be held on February 15th

The former Head of State grabbed about 5,000 votes being the
majority of the votes cast to beat former Vice President Atiku,
Rabiu Kwankwaso, current Governor of Kano State, Imo
State Governor Rochas Okorocha, and Sam Nda-Isaiah, publisher
of Leadership newspapers, to secure the bid.
Earlier yesterday, there were reports that some of the
candidates had withdrawn from the race in favour of
General Buhari, but they were later dismissed as false. The
negotiations are thought to have delayed the start of the
convention, which began at the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue
hours later than expected.
Buhari will square up against incumbent Nigerian president
Goodluck Jonathan in a crucial election next year..
More details to follow:
Abuabakar Atiku : 954 Votes

http://www.saharareporters.com/2014/12/10/buhari-wins-apc-presidential-primary-confronts-president-jonathan-february-election

All hails the people's general
SAI APC
SAI BUHARI
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh Lord, how come we are limited to 2 terrible options? JonaDumb and Buharindin?

undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Ahmadabd(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
all d way GMB, it's now your time. we are all in support

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Chaleeee: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fake figures...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Collynzo9: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
I wish him Goodluck and the Patience to try again in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by olusogo1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
let the game begins GEJ VS GMB......God give us the best candidate for our country to progress to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by dre11(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is a great news

Am sure Aso rock will me mourning by now because
The end is near.....
For the occupants to be back and dust his PhD certificate and teach at their universitygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by manpo2k(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
How can he win when the votes are being counted? He has 895 now!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Ploy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Still counting on LTV
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Flets: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari will ensure he spreads sharia all over the country as committed while soaking dogs and baboon in blood. 

Amaechi will form his parallel government as promised while fighting the FG

Tinubu will ensure he roasts anyone who voted PDP as promised while mobilising people to go to the polling unit with their charms

GEJ will continue to silence all critics and terrorists while piloting the affairs of Nigeria till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by 9jii(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Masses Have Won

He's getting closer to take the corrupt down
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by DesChyko: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Blood of God

But wait o.

About 5,000 na number
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by itsmine: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
just told by an insider dt d tenants in aso rock ar jittery now. Pdp shd av great reasons for sleepless nights henceforth. Operation back to d drawing board!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by dhardline(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
So if Buhari does not win again should we be ready for another blood bath?
Make i begin go my village to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Flets: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
9jii:
The Masses Have Won

He's getting closer to take the corrupt down

The corrupt people I know are Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and they share the same bed with Buhari...... So which corrupt people is he taking down and how?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by sammyomotola: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
I c them sharing blood in 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by stabillo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Best of luck to the crying general in 2019 ,

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by spartoo: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
rochas'll win it
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mogidi: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congratulations to the Bukohari leader, money well spent though it was Rivers state money that made this victory possible, some would argue its the $2.5bil he stole in the 70s.
This would be his fourth failed attempt at becoming president. I believe we will once again unequivocally tell him he has no business in Aso rock.

All in all I wish him congratulation, money well spent, meeting Atiku dollar for dollar.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by ogbenicodes(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
They are still counting.

But sai buhar all the way.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
This is a great news

Am sure Aso rock will me mourning by now because
The end is near.....
For the occupants to be back and dust his PhD certificate and teach at their universitygrin

Are you sure that certificate is not fake?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mogidi: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
dhardline:

And if he wins Christians would be travelling to Cameroon for Sunday Mass, either way we are fvcked, thanks to the Bukohari leader.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by 9jii(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

The corrupt people I know are Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and they share the same bed with Buhari...... So which corrupt people is he taking down and how?
The Unrepentant who refused CHANGE.
THOSE THAT WANT THE CORRUPTION,KILLINGS,STEALING...SHOULD CONTINUE
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

Perhaps the greedy lady that wants to suck the life out of Bayelsa and Rivers state? Oh, and her husband!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Etruth: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chaii, dis means its Jona for Otuoke Mayor 2015. Anyway Oga JonaTAN abeg manage this customsed shoes from me. At least, you are now 'shoeful'

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by siegfried99(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
ATIKU loosing primaries since 1704 grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:
Buhari will ensure he spreads sharia all over the country as committed while soaking dogs and baboon in blood. 

Amaechi will form his parallel government as promised while fighting the FG

Tinubu will ensure he roasts anyone who voted PDP as promised while mobilising people to go to the polling unit with their charms

GEJ will continue to silence all critics and terrorists while piloting the affairs of Nigeria till 2019.

You're so funny in your delusions. Keep taking the medication o.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mogidi: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS TO MUGUHARI

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Etruth: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
dhardline:
If you don't rig the election you will be safe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by dre11(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Change2015:

Are you sure that certificate is not fake?

cheesy
cheesy
That I can say

Because the University haven't debunked the the claim of him having a doctorate degree.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Just as we expected .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by juman(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
A man from a generation of people that hate the masses.

One nigeria is the problem of this country, there is no concerted effort by those incharge to get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Inducts Most Sophisticated Gunship South Of The Sahara / After DPR Exams, The Connected Gets Automatic Slot. (photo) / Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.