Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,060 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users (1490 Views)

Get Your Gsm Short Code Free Of Charge And In Less Than 5 Minutes! / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book / Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users by gsmcode: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
Discovered
How to have your own gsm short code(e.g 33126) and make money from Gsm users in Nigeria.

Are you familiar with this
35777 === #100/sms  lotto Nigeria
33123 === #50/sms   ray power
77777 === #100/sms  mtn treasure hunt

The truth is that this companies make real money from each sms.

This is the best report you will ever read this year because i have decided to show serious Nigerians how individuals,companies,Ngo,Charities, etc, can have their own gsm short code and make money from over 30million Nigrians rendering one service/information/feedback/.

Let me give you something to think about.You can use Gsm shortcode to save a life.For example,a child has cancer and needs money to do an operation.With gsm shortcode good loving Nigerians are willing to raise money sending text messages.

For a limited time am willing to show serious minded Nigerians how to own gsm shortcode.If you are serious and interested send a mail to gsmshortcode@yahoo.com or call 08075151976
Re: How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users by mujib247(m): 2:18am On Aug 01, 2012
no offense... aw can i tel u ar authentic as deir ar too many fraud stars on the street ?

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Hamper 4 Companies N Individuals(contents N Prices) / Ladies, I Still Have Original Meladerm 4 Sale Straight Frm D U.s. / Art Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.