Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS (5728 Views)

APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Breaking!!atiku Abubakar Set To Dump APC And Plans To Support President Jonathan / How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Now that Buhari has won the APC presidential primary heavily supported by highly corrupt politicians. I strongly believe that when Buhari wins the election, he would be a puppet president in the hands of those corrupt politicians
Am from Oron in Akwa Ibom. We will ve APC governor and massively vote from Jonathan

So udom is not good enough? You want APC governor but PDP president. Why not vote PDP all the way?
Heard Tabasco is the senatorial candidate of the PDP eket zone?
Una never ready for emancipation in akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rigarmortis: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
sandraokosun:
u are a fool, how do we move this nation when people like u exist. A primary that was watched worldwide live from voting sorting counting, nobody was installed. How come nobody stepped down for each other even sam the least of them. Nobody is complaining of ringing. Unlike ur party that would deprive abiola and mere balewa the option of testing their popularity against jonathan,even when we know they would still enthrol him, but pdp was scared of the unknown. First they said (doyin okupe) apc would not last a year, next they said primaries would destroy, them but atiku was the first to congratulate gmb, next they say buhari can,t win apc ticket in a free and fair election. A man who man 12m votes singlehandly. Why all these buhari fever, lets test the parties in 2015 no more SaTANS STORY

My good man, did you get carried away by your putrid mouth odor, or are you hurling insults at me with lethal intention?

You, my good sire, are a fvkcen mowrawn, you are clinically braindead if you dont know that a show, even one as grandiose as that can be stage managed, if trully APC is not buharicentric and trully democratic, buhari wont be candidate, APCs main things seems to be to dislodge GEJ and replace him with a northerner, no new policies to move the nation forward.

Buhari wants to stabilize OPEC?.....thats how naive he is, still thinks everythn is fiat.

Remove your head from you a55hole a while a think about why fashola or rochas can not be prez under APC.

i guess you cant see beyond your short nose, stewpeed daughterfucker.

May sango shave your pubic hair with a blunt razor..
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

So udom is not good enough? You want APC governor but PDP president. Why not vote PDP all the way?
Udom is a fraud that every real Akwa Ibomite must reject
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by itsmine: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

No party has done what the APC just did today. The delegates list was sent to all candidates. They met them and were allowed to mix with delegates from.each.states

The proces was open and fair all through. Fayemi directed state chairmen of the party to forward all lists of elected delegates to their committe for onward delivery to the candidates. Never in the history of Nigeria did that happened. The delegates were free to do as they pleased. Their phone numbers were on the list forwarded to the candidates.

The process was free, fair and open. All a candidate need do is to convince the delegate to change their minds. Which Atiku really did too well to try induce them.

Can see why Fayemi lost the election in Ekiti, he is too refined to be involved in bad dealings.
. "Can see why Fayemi lost"....i'm simply loving this analysis. hopefully after corruption is buried, we will get there someday

3 Likes

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:
The APC primaries has come and almost done but the real strategy and power play with horsetrading, intrigues, permutations and high power politics exhibited by the combination of the Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, and Rochas Okorocha were the factor behind the victory of Buhari today and not the political strength of Buhari.

THE PLOT.
Atiku has a strong economic and political ties in the South South, he equally is seen as a moderate Muslim to most Igbos who feel more comfortable with him than a Buhari, who have been labeled without an ounce of evidence as an Islamist.

The thinking in the Tinubu's camp and the okorocha's led Progressive Governors forum was that Atiku will surely rip almost the votes in the South South and south east based on his closeness with policitical actors in the region and hence the need to water down that advantage.
it was here, the thought of an Okorocha Candidacy crept up, with Okorocha in the midst, Atiku influence and block vote from both regions will be strongly contested with.
Okorocha is sure of getting the Imo State Governorship Ticket, the fact there is no serious contender for the ticket was a plot in the grand coup of Tinubu and Amaechi with all APC governors in the plan.

The LOBBY AND OBASANJO'S HAND.
Rabiu Kwankwaso was appealed to to step down for Buhari so as not to share the Votes of the North West that ordinarily should favour Buhari but he was adamant on not going out of the race, so when Tambuwal's Emergence came through, the whole political calculation in the Race for the vote of the North West was further thrown into a crazy frenzy, hence the leaders of the earlier mention plot met with Obasanjo to appeal to Tambuwal to pull out of the race, this yielded positive results and played a vital role in the emergence of Buhari today also.

MY WATCH.

Obasanjo too wanted to play the little he felt he could, by the time conscious launch of his memoir MY WATCH, the sole purpose for the launch when it happened was to further dent the image of Atiku before the Delegates and help the course of Buhari. There is no doubt Obasanjo not for selfish reasons this time but in the interest of the Nation feels the country need a Buhari kind of personality to pull the nation through the drama of hopelessness it is presently facing. Forget Kashamu, he is just an excuse. watch out for more clandestine maneuvers in the Obasanjo's camp for Buhari.

In all the winner of todays Primary is not just Buhari, but Nigeria as a country, the APC as a Party because the candidacy of Atiku would have caused the Party more baggage of Corruption-tinted Atiku Ticket which the PDP will take advantage of, this warranted the desperate acts of the governors to see sense with the Tinubu's plan of a fully backed and mobilized Buhari candidacy.

Welcome to Freedom Nigerians, the change we crave is right here, Rejoice and be glad in it.

All permutations are solely mine.

I was going to say: WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!...

But then I saw the bolded.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Udom is a fraud that every real Akwa Ibomite must reject

Akwa Ibom has been under the spell of Akpabio with lies and boastfulness his hallmark.

I pray someday the people really get involved in the political process of the state. The idea of carry go and na him time must end.

There should be accountability and probity in the utilisation of the resources of the state.
May God help you people of those stAte and the oro people in particular

2 Likes

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Now that Buhari has won the APC presidential primary heavily supported by highly corrupt politicians. I strongly believe that when Buhari wins the election, he would be a puppet president in the hands of those corrupt politicians
Am from Oron in Akwa Ibom. We will ve APC governor and massively vote from Jonathan

lol at APC Governor in akwa ibom. pls wake up
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

which APC state has been emancipated if i may ask undecided

1 Like

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pomporiking: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats to buhari for winning.it will all end in tears come 2015
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by acenazt: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
rigarmortis:

My good man, did you get carried away by your putrid mouth odor, or are you hurling insults at me with lethal intention?

You, my good sire, are a fvkcen mowrawn, you are clinically braindead if you dont know that a show, even one as grandiose as that can be stage managed, if trully APC is not buharicentric and trully democratic, buhari wont be candidate, APCs main things seems to be to dislodge GEJ and replace him with a northerner, no new policies to move the nation forward.

Buhari wants to stabilize OPEC?.....thats how naive he is, still thinks everythn is fiat.

Remove your head from you a55hole a while a think about why fashola or rochas can not be prez under APC.

i guess you cant see beyond your short nose, stewpeed daughterfucker.

May sango shave your pubic hair with a blunt razor..
lmao guy you are truly one badmouthed fellow.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by espn(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
In your wildest dream?
Never will Buhari get to Aso Rock..
Mark this statement!.
if he gets der go on exile or commit suicide.. I will be so fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by acenazt: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wait. Me self wan turn governor
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
ProfessorPeter:

The times Buhari went at it alone did you or your family members and friends vote him because he refused to associate with criminal politicians?

Damn, Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

2 Likes

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2014
I think my jigsaw puzzle on the role of okorocha in the APC primary is coming together and getting clearer now.

Won't you just love the politics of the APC.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

I was going to say: WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!...

But then I saw the bolded.

Have u seen what I wrote coming to bear now. Never doubt what I write bro. I know the drill and the intrigue.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

which APC state has been emancipated if i may ask undecided

Let's compare in terms of resources available to some set of governors in both parties.

Fashola with Akpabio.
Amaechi with Dickson/Uduaghan.
kwankwaso with Ramalan yero.
amosun with Mimiko
Oshiomole with Idris Wada

The difference between the 2 parties is like darkness and light.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
pendy79:

Let's compare in terms of resources available to some set of governors in both parties.

Fashola with Akpabio.
Amaechi with Dickson/Uduaghan.
kwankwaso with Ramalan yero.
amosun with Mimiko
Oshiomole with Idris Wada

The difference between the 2 parties is like darkness and light.

same old trash
answer my question
i dont know what gallop looks like in uyo
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

same old trash
answer my question
i dont know what gallop looks like in uyo

You mean the swimming pool whenever rain falls in uyo along IBB is good road. Road construction without provision for erosion control, gutters and even pedestrian passage.

Sing me a new song, so only uyo makes up Akwa Ibom state? What about oron, okobo, udung uko, ekit eket, ibeno, nsit ubium, mbo, ibaka, eket, ibiono.
continue living in denial,

1 Like

Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
pendy79:

You mean the swimming pool whenever rain falls in uyo along IBB is good road. Road construction without provision for erosion control, gutters and even pedestrian passage.

Sing me a new song, so only uyo makes up Akwa Ibom state? What about oron, okobo, udung uko, ekit eket, ibeno, nsit ubium, mbo, ibaka, eket, ibiono.
continue living in denial,
how many APC states are emancipated since pdp states are suffering
name just 1
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by pendy79: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

how many APC states are emancipated since pdp states are suffering
name just 1

Pity I've gone through all states governed by APC and I couldn't find one that is held and bedevilled by bad governance like experienced in Abia, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Plateau states.

Except you know what I didn't know?
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2014
pendy79:

Pity I've gone through all states governed by APC and I couldn't find one that is held and bedevilled by bad governance like experienced in Abia, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Plateau states.

Except you know what I didn't know?

please explained the bolded, are you trying to tell me APC states are awesome grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

i need just one APC State that has been emancipated name it and let me check my photo catalog to see if its true wink

shun all this long talk
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

please explained the bolded, are you trying to tell me APC states are awesome grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

i need just one APC State that has been emancipated name it and let me check my photo catalog to see if its true wink

shun all this long talk
Sincerely speaking... APC, aside Akpabio is failure. We all saw what they did in Edo state until Osho baba came in.
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by rozayx5(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
Sincerely speaking... APC, aside Akpabio is failure. We all saw what they did in Edo state until Osho baba came in.

but why do APC claim Amaechi achievements while he was in PDP, cause since he went to APC, he has stopped working
Re: How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
rozayx5:

but why do APC claim Amaechi achievements while he was in PDP, cause since he went to APC, he has stopped working
Sorry I meant to say PDP in my OP.

You guys should thank your God for sending you Akpabio because if I had been told that such could come out of PDP, I will doubt. Generally, APC is doing better than PDP excluding Akwa Ibom, At least on average.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Obasanjo’s 21 Children Mothers And His Other Women / What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.