Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. (2575 Views)

London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS / Lagos APC Guber Primaries Was Stage Played – Tokunboh Wahab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Having seen two candidates emerge for both APC and PDP to contest the forthcoming Adamawa election, without a push or a pull, one is expected to spontaneously look at the process that led to their emergence as flagbearers for the various political parties in the state(though, apc and pdp are the parties of reference here) and how it might help our so called 'nascent' democrocy.
A further look into the process portrays one political party as entrenching democracy, while the other is surpressing it-like it is known to be doing.
Let me outline the processes that played out in both primaries held in Adamawa yesterday:
The PDP pulled their not more than 900 delegates from across the state, crammed them into a conference hall of a known size. Ofcourse, it is easier for the 'Mr Fix it' of PDP at the state level to manupulate, induce and interfere with the choice of the delegates to vote for the prefered candidate of a certain hat-capped 'oga at the top'.[/b] It was from this UMAR FINTIRI, the acting governor emerged as the winner.
I could recall a scene during PDP governorship primaries in kaduna enroute to 2011 election where Suleiman Hunkuyi was leading, immediately the VP came to the venue, the table changed. They were able to achieve this by making sure the remaining delegates went to the point of casting their ballot with no pen on them and, the name of the prefered candidate crested on the ballot paper. All the delegate needed to do was to dump the ballot paper in the box and they were paid for this malpractice.
Again, APC on the other hand, allowed the over 6000 delegates to vote from the various wards across the state , results brought to the state capital and collated there. And it was from these results that SENATOR MUHAMMAD JUBRILA emerged the winner. He(jubrila) polled over 2600 votes with the runner-up, MIJINYAWA, polling close to this(over 2000) figure.
From the relative processes outlined above , I can conclude that the APC is driven by internal democracy and, it is poised to make democracy work in Nigeria, and PDP lack a modicum idealogy built on internal democracy.

7 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by KwoiZabo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC a party of self deceivers. Internal democracy ko. Internal Aristocracy ni

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by sujex2015: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op u it seems d@ mtn z regretting giving u mb dis morning coz of d useless way u utilize it......xo u r actually looking 4 responsible citizens 2 cum nd start argument wt u?? Xorie 4 u,cos ur agenda isn't working

4 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by JEITO: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
What I sha know is that, APC won't win the election.

I already stated in another thread, that it would be more difficult to win the PDP primaries, than win the governorship elections. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Pk001(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ OP. You are already bias with your analysis.
Rigging comes into play when you allow results to be coalated from different centres.(Some centres might not even exist). PDP has conducted transparent primaries with over 10000 delgates seated in one place and shown live on National TV.
900 is a good number to work with in a state primary election. Their emergence is what really matters.
Looking at delegates that Voted at PDP primaries, you will agree with me that, all zones and localities were well represented.
The question is how did this 6000 APC delegates emerge?
The simple answer is that they were just selected by two people. Atiku and Nyako's respesentative. If you doubt me, check out their composition.

4 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
KwoiZabo: APC a party of self deceivers. Internal democracy ko. Internal Aristocracy ni
exactly what is lacking in pdp. It was a massive primaries never seen b4 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
sujex2015: Op u it seems d@ mtn z regretting giving u mb dis morning coz of d useless way u utilize it......xo u r actually looking 4 responsible citizens 2 cum nd start argument wt u?? Xorie 4 u,cos ur agenda isn't working
blithering shallow-mindedness typical of PDP. Are u headless?
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
JEITO: What I sha know is that, APC won't win the election.

I already stated in another thread, that it would be more difficult to win the PDP primaries, than win the governorship elections. grin
it seems u haven't read the post and seen how apc primary was conducted. Apc delegates voted from various wards across the state...this tels u apc primary was a difficult one and not pdp's. The winner polled 2700 out of 6000 votes cast. Fintiri's 600 votes and other candidates systematically dropped frm d race do not tel of any difficulty , toughness.
Apc shall win the election.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by tit(f): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2:
Apc shall win the election.

with 6000 votes?
grin cheesy shocked sad

APC are already revising a press release "rejecting the results of the election."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pk001: @ OP. You are already bias with your analysis.
Rigging comes into play when you allow results to be coalated from different centres.(Some centres might not even exist). PDP has conducted transparent primaries with over 10000 delgates seated in one place and shown live on National TV.
900 is a good number to work with in a state primary election. Their emergence is what really matters.
Looking at delegates that Voted at PDP primaries, you will agree with me that, all zones and localities were well represented.
The question is how did this 6000 APC delegates emerge?
The simple answer is that they were just selected by two people. Atiku and Nyako's respesentative. If you doubt me, check out their composition.
if bringing result to b collated at certain center cud amount to fraud, then, gej came in via fraudulent election. Infact, no election in Nigeria is fraud-free.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

with 6000 votes?
grin cheesy shocked sad

APC are already revising a press release "rejecting the results of the election."
titty, whr did u see that?

2 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by meforyou1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
It's delegates for God's sake. It depends on the number of delegates each party chooses to attend their state governorship nomination convention for God's sake.
How long shall we keep on spoon-feeding APC political illiterates like kindergarten?

2 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: It's delegates for God's sake. It depends on the number of delegates each party chooses to attend their state governorship nomination convention for God's sake.
How long shall we keep on spoon-feeding APC political illiterates like kindergarten?
headless duck, u need education for being to porous in ur inputs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by meforyou1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: headless duck, u need education for being to porous in ur inputs.
u are a sstupid ediot

2 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: u are a sstupid ediot
PPP(PAID PER POST) TAN's agent, u need education.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by meforyou1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: PPP(PAID PER POST) TAN's agent, u need education.
boko supporter, you need a brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: boko supporter, you need a brain
go and die, u kinsman of a boko haram sponsor.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: go and die, u kinsman of a boko haram sponsor.
May Ebola visit you and your generation, senseless boko haram sympathizer and active supporter

3 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: May Ebola visit you and your generation, senseless boko haram sympathizer and active supporter
kinsman of a boko haram sponsor.

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
apc you guys got jokes.
quit comparing your low life self with pdp

4 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: kinsman of a boko haram sponsor.
read what you wrote and tell me if you are making sense. Mr olodo of the year

3 Likes

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: olodo read and see how silly your sound. Mr olodo of the year
olodo rabata! F00lish dog, u jst came back and, this is how u intend to show ur bad education.
Oya, make meaninful input or get d Bleep out!
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: apc you guys got jokes.
quit comparing your low life self with pdp
we shall make sure no imprint of pdp shal be left thru the ballots.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by ziky2010(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Progressive noni

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: olodo rabata! F00lish dog, u jst came back and, this is how u intend to show ur bad education.
Oya, make meaninful input or get d Bleep out!
Get the bleep out
nobody is above mistake

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Get the bleep out
nobody is above mistake
i swear u made me laff grin grin . When u were insulting me, u didn't mince words, now it is my turn and u ar looking for an escape route. Yeye!
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: i swear u made me laff grin grin . When u were insulting me, u didn't mince words, now it is my turn and u ar looking for an escape root. Yeye!
nonsense cow. See who's correcting someone. Illiterate janjaweedean.

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: nonsense cow. See who's correcting someone. Illiterate janjaweedean.
u ar a headless panda! Oya correct am, i meant route.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: i swear u made me laff grin grin . When u were insulting me, u didn't mince words, now it is my turn and u ar looking for an escape root. Yeye!
Close your brown teeth

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by Caseless2: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Close your brown teeth
1diot, i wont.
Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
meforyou1: nonsense cow. See who's correcting someone. Illiterate janjaweedean.
hahaha
hehehehe
my English teacher is not above mistake ooo
big up meforyou1

1 Like

Re: How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Caseless2: 1diot, i wont.
olodo supporter of APC who wrote root for route
you ought to be ashamed of yourself!
hahaha iti na agba uzo akwukwo
iti ihu oche class

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe / APGA Guber candidate In Katsina Displays Posters With GMB / #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.