Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (20027 Views)

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Pavore9: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why subject these kids to this/ angry
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by MizMyColi(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Khalessi:

She was spotted in anambra and that's an eastern state. undecided

And that doesn't make her an easterner now, does it?
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by chinnelle(f): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na wa oooo
Where the man wey do the contribution to born the kids dey
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

And that doesn't make her an easterner now, does it?
kiss
Am pretty sure it does. Thanks for the kiss tho.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by pfrank: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Which gifts d one wan u give her,start a petty business..so woman wen just put to birth start a petty biz, if u nor get anytin better to say pls shhhhhh
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts
I wouldn't go tribal or regional with this. Awka Market is south east. I have also seen this in PH which is south south. The womn is helpless and it has little to do with the region but more of the country as a whole and mostly, the useless creature with the penis that did that
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChristineC: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Where's the hindiot that impregnated this woman to start with
It is not that easy for some people o
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Uwakuwak(f): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
She can still nurse her babies in her village than bringing this shame to her family
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
MADAM ..
Run leave there..oooo
Before u kno now..na "MOB ACTION"
U know say we NO GET SENSE for this country.
LEAVE , for your own good.
Person fit start am, by calling u 3 WITCHES...weh dia pastor prophesy..
MADAM ENTER HOUSE oooo.
Go source LOAN from some nice dudes and start something..
Country on Loose now oooo
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Dosoq(f): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eyah,God will b provide 4 dem.see des "Cuties"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Ezemust: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts
u still dey
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by LOVEGINO(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Where's the hindiot that impregnated this woman to start with
dnt jst conclude, try 2 know how it all started b4 hitting d nail on d head wink
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
I bet you her stoopid husband picked race from the delivery room
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
slap1:
This is a regular sight in Aba.
U dont say... Hmmmm,. Nawa ooo... It aint nice @ all
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by lilmax(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
If we say poor people should not be allowed to have kids now some foolish people will tell you is their right to have kids, smh when will people learn
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Hotstepper(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm so moved. Whoever posted this, can you confirm the story and get more info about the woman. I am interested in her case please. Thank you
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by OXCUBA: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
HOW WILL SHE ALLOW A MAN TO PLAY......... HAT-TRICK ........WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HER WELFARE AND THAT HER CHILDREN
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by hensben(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2014
OXCUBA:
HOW WILL SHE ALLOW MAN TO PLAY......... HAT-TRICK ........WITHOUT OUT THINKING OF WELFARE OF HER AND HER CHILDREN
pls how old are you?....no offence
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by OXCUBA: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2014
hensben:
pls how old are you?....no offence
ASK GOD ..... HE KNOWS EVERY THING
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Lilimax(f): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2014
I seldom see this sort of begging in the east. When did this start? Well, Ajo ife adighi afia aru mmuta smiley Btw, where is the woman's husband? He should come out and possess his possessions undecided
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by loomer: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2014
widowhusband:
ritualistic atimes cos of some cultural, prophet tins etc. If she goes to the gate of ministry of women affairs in her state she may get help faster

who go gree open the gate for her?

you supos know how naija be.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....

It's a ritual of sorts

South westerners? Ms Bigot, is Awka a south-west city?

Get your facts rights and stop spilling rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by EfemenaXY: 1:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Why isn't the father of those kids grovelling on the floor with her?

Shebi after her hard graft, he'll turn up like the true head of the house and expect her to submissively cook & serve him from the proceeds of her begging money?

Most women are the cause of their own problems. Forever enshrined in their slave mentality and backward thinking. I bet the f00l of a husband must have told her not to use birth control without his "permission", as her body belongs to him.

Arrant nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2014
oboman:

South westerners? Ms Bigot, is Awka a south-west city?

Get your facts rights and stop spilling rubbish....

And so?
There are no swners in Awka?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

And so?
There are no swners in Awka?

I'm not saying there aren't but for her to link a woman in Awka to a particular group in SW is too simplistic and shallow.....

I see a desperate woman while you and your colleagues are particular about where she might come from, which gave me the impression that she is a bigot..

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by 19naia(m): 1:49am On Dec 12, 2014
When god gave you two feeders and three babies, thats how you know god desires you to beg in the market... Only those who disagree with god ,will see this womans begging as sillyness.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2014
synergycom19:

They are only defending and promoting the rights of terrorists,this is the work of churches, tithes are meant to tackle this kind of problems
tithe ke lmao
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
That is SOUTH-BEAST for you grin
you sire! you are an id!ot.help humanity and you are there talking about his tribe! who cares weather they are south north? please, I know you can't help displaying your stupidity but, just pretend you dont have a single digit IQ when typing on a public forum! thanks for ur understanding!
signed:A Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by juman(m): 3:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
we are in a country where the leaders have no plan for their citizens

You are right.

This country is against common people.

Common people has been enslaved by the useless "leaders".
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by queenna1: 3:50am On Dec 12, 2014
This woman information was purposely left behind for the reasons we all know, your guess is as good as mine. "We ibos don't beg" might end up costing this woman, and stop her from getting the help she needs. why are her name and other things withheld. I hail ooo! The person who got the picture should have posted audio and her name if they have nothing to hide, afterall nairalanders can help her.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Agnesgrace(f): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2014
This is serious..... I really know that God is on his throne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? / #bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.