Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (22575 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by sherrylo: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
so? still we want change in the person of GMB

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Adyrin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Welcomed him to fail again

GEJA till 2019

Fresh Air!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by successking401(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by dre11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
DrJoe1:

Nairaland

Una no dey tireshocked
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by oliy24(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
m
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by harthonder(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Another trash from pig deceiving people.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Iroh88(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Badbelle people. They should mind their business. Are they done with their coronation exercise They talk about "issues based" as though they know the definition of the word "issues". Let me ask for instance; what's "issueous" about sunglasses worn by APC stalwarts in the rally held in Kwara state that PDP had make it a topical issue??

Bloody hypocrites.

PDP= Desperate party--- AIT.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by oliy24(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
why PDP dey fear like this, shebi dey believe say na GEJ Nigerians want, make dey go sit down and wait for Feb 2015.

GMB looses 20 times, he is sponsoring Boko haram, He only know violence, he will destroy this country. what more can you say. keep on talking as if you are talking to primary one student. but you cant point to one significant thing Jonathan as done. what annoyed me more about this man is the way he spend Nigeria fund, He privatize Phcn and still fund it after privatization. Shey this guy go school at all.

mr chairman,
Nigerians are educated and wise now,
we know what is good
we will use you instead of you using us
we may be young but our parent told us how life was good when GMB was presiding
we want good change
we know good thing
we know right thing
we know GMB.

Buhari for president 2015 - 2023

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by femi1410(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Abraham Lincoln said you can fool all the people sometime but u cant fool all the people at all time! Awa eyes Don shine!
Buhari For President

12 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Avedon: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
good
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by IVORY2009(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Man to man, the dogs and baboo will be soaked with blood, if I dont win this election, Allah...

We will make this country un-governorable, if this elction does not go my way....

this time around, I will not be going to the election petition tribuna, we will fight to finish right there @ the polling boot.

I urge all my supporter to carry, charms, sticks, cutlass, and fight back, if the voting is not going me way.

We will form a paralle government, if this election does not go our way.

This are the words of ........

Stay out of trouble!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
They should not welcome him, we don't need any of their ill-fated advice. We need a change in Nigeria, enough of all these 'na only u waka come'. Let's take Nigeria away from the dogs. #TeamBuhari #TeamProgress

10 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by femi1410(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Abraham Lincoln said you can fool all the people sometime but u cant fool the people at all time! Awa eyes Don shine!
Buhari For President

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by prettyboi1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
PDP and Jonathan's supporters can keep deluding themselves and keep up with their blackmail. We,the populace have made up our minds that we would vote Buhari and we have called Almighty God to hear the prayers of our nation. It is done. Amen,

Jonathan had 6 years of governace, which is only 2 years short of the longest tenure in Nigeria (whether during the military era or in contemporary times) yet he could not do any meaningful. He just ran this country down into pits of shame.

1. Under Jonathan: Fuel was 65 Naira,he increased it to 97 Naira and now they're increasing it to 110 Naira again abi?
2. Under Jonathan: When he came in,the Naira was already weak at 150 Naira= 1 US Dollar and his government further weakened it to 190 Naira= 1 US Dollar.
3. Under Jonathan: $20 billion dollars still missing till today that he didn't do anything about.
4. Under Jonathan: Under his government, 1 man (Maina) stole public funds of 21 billion Naira and nothing happened to that man.
5. Under Jonathan: His government came in and polarized Nigeria so badly that everybody now thinks and acts so sentimentally taking sides with religion and ethnicity.
6. Under Jonathan: Insecurity at its highest peak....bombs going off any/everywhere
6. Under Jonathan: Boko haram seems even more organized than the Nigerian government under Mr.Jonathan.
7. Under Jonathan: Our soldiers are not as armed as they should be in the fight against the insurgents.
8. Under Jonathan: Independence celebrations have now been moved from the public eagle square to the presidential villa because of Mr.Jonathan's cowardice.
9. Under Jonathan: Fuel subsidies were removed, with nothing to show for it.
10. Under Jonathan: Electricity tariffs were increased even though there's been no improvement in power supplies.
11. Under Jonathan: Corruption at its highest rate.
12. Under Jonathan: Impunity in government that government workers just misbehave,do whatever they like and get away with it.
13. Under Jonathan: Nigerians are being killed anyhow by terrorists but the president can't do anything reasonable.
14. Under Jonathan: The president cannot even visit certain parts of the country because of cowardice.
15. Under Jonathan: At least a whooping 200 teenage Nigerian school girls were kidnapped from their school and 8 months after, it seems very much like the government has even swept it under the carpet like it's "one of those things."

etc etc

Yet,they want us to vote this clueless,selfish,corrupt Mr.Jonathan again?
If we did, we would be punished heavily by God.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen

15 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by nigerianvenom(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olisa metuh,treating d janjawiddians properly since its illegal amalgamation

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by doctokwus: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Abuja must b shaking in its boots by now.As far back as good, objective and honest pple recall buhari has bn a formidable candidate despite all d rigging against him.Even during d election dt brought yar adua to power,it took only d deciding vote from d supreme court chief justice to rule against him.
With an hopefully more free and fair election where gej wudnt b getting 90% of d vote from an impossible 90% turn out in some regions,change may finally b on d air.Sai buhari.Down to incompetence, corruption and extreme cluelessness under a questionable pH.d holder.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
I foresee that General Buhari beat jonathan with 30states to 6states... Am 4 real.. All south west is for General Buhari

10 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by StArusi: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari will never rule dis country. Simple!

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by BabaO2: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
shocked
wow welcome develop ment
Welcome development from olisa metu? abeg

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Still GEJ till 2019! Meanwhile check my signature for ur pure Rots puppies now available for sales!

May Amadioha strike ur puppies to death for supporting Gej. No body will ever buy those living dead dogs from u

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Pedagogue: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by tola9ja: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
when buhari won apc ticket is blood pressure high

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Eziachi: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
ABUJA

“This will be the fourth time General Buhari will be contesting in the presidential elections. On each of the three previous occasions, he failed to articulate a vision of the future that was acceptable to Nigerians. On each occasion his brand of politics was rejected across Nigeria. Apart from changing to a dinner suit, General Buhari, has not changed the tired ideas and provocative utterances that Nigerians rejected in previous elections.

“
grin grin grin
Olisa Metuh cannot even finish his sentence before he indulge in breaking his own rules.
So talking about Buhari suit and how many times that he had contested just few seconds later after calling for issue oriented campaign is his idea of discussing issues? lol

13 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by chamboy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Reminisce have said it all
"they started to ask, iwo ko ni ogbe ni ketu
won fe gbo wo jade,awon yen olisa metuh…"

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by expert1000: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari doesn't no d meanin of issue-based.all he believes in is violence,empty promises and extremism

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
frustratedman:

May Amadioha strike ur puppies to death for supporting Gej. No body will ever buy those living dead dogs from u
rotfl! Baba calm down na. The puppies are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by ChristineC: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
IVORY2009:
Man to man, the dogs and baboo will be soaked with blood, if I dont win this election, Allah...

We will make this country un-governorable, if this elction does not go my way....

this time around, I will not be going to the election petition tribuna, we will fight to finish right there @ the polling boot.

I urge all my supporter to carry, charms, sticks, cutlass, and fight back, if the voting is not going me way.

We will form a paralle government, if this election does not go our way.

This are the words of ........

Stay out of trouble!!!
a desperado

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
FeverRay:
rotfl! Baba calm down na. The puppies are innocent.

Stop supporting a mad man like him. Sai Buhari cool

11 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by enkay11: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am after this buharis age. He is 75yrs and expected to rule for 8yrs which makes him 83yrs by the end of his tenure.Make wetin happen for yaradua tenure,no happen o.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
frustratedman:

Stop supporting a mad man like him. Sai Buhari cool
if u checked my comment, u will see that I'm for Buhari. Its jst funny how u cursed the puppies. Why don't u face d culprit himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congratulations to GMB as we look forward to issue based campaign devoid of ethno-religious sentiments from both APC and PDP candidates.

So let's decide at the polls....2015...SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by laimo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Point of correction,oLIESa Metuh,you should write '...new clueless way where 'stealing is not corruption'. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC / FLASH: President Buhari Arrives In Ondo State / APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.