Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (22767 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by robinsoncrosoe: 2:14am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=datribune post=28804266]APC thanx 4 giving us GMB. GMB unlike GEJ has d wisdom, tact, decisiveness, guts & d bandwidth to run a country as intricate as nigeria. During his short stint in charge of our country he clamped down on corruption like no other regime & restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline.
He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira. He did it b4, Ve will do it again. SAI BUHARI

[/quote only fools and people without thinking faculty will bliv these crap.do u guys think we are all northern almajiris that don't kw their left from right
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by robinsoncrosoe: 2:16am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=datribune post=28804266]APC thanx 4 giving us GMB. GMB unlike GEJ has d wisdom, tact, decisiveness, guts & d bandwidth to run a country as intricate as nigeria. During his short stint in charge of our country he clamped down on corruption like no other regime & restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline.
He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira. He did it b4, Ve will do it again. SAI BUHARI

[/quote) only fools and people without thinking faculty will bliv these crap.do u guys think we are all northern almajiris that don't kw their left from right

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by birdman(m): 2:53am On Dec 12, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
only fools and people without thinking faculty will bliv these crap.do u guys think we are all northern almajiris that don't kw their left from right

its all documented. google it. and the last time chad tried to cause wahala in the north similar to BH, it was Buhari as a general that drove them out, chasing as far as Chad capital to send a strong message.

to all those saying you need a young mind, show me one young mid that can run nigeria now. This isnt about wishes. Its about reality

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by birdman(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2014
emestephen595:

With dis, it can tell u I'm not being motivated by neither tribe nor religion and state of residence.

bro, you might as well not vote. I think the SE will be carried by PDP easily through a combo of rigging and n4ked tribalism. There are folks who cant see straight when a Fulani man is talking
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by ddeola: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Why una dey FEAR nau ? grin grin grin
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by jojoki: 3:55am On Dec 12, 2014
The only way to put an end to this incompetent government is by making sure we register for our permanent voters card which will be our valuable tools to make a better CHANGE.

Let vote for prosperity and sustainable
peace

let your CHANGE be your REVOLUTION!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by IyaOmo1: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2014
seunlayi:
the way PDP talk is mature and I hope APC can also copy this from them.

You call this kind of statement realesed by PDP bull dog has mature? He asked the opposition to be issue based but he himself is already diverting by talking about GMB suit and how he has lost past elections. Is that issu based? Some people just have a dead brain, they have a block head not to be sentimental in analysing issues.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by vainfairy: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2014
McLuhan:
While I congratulate Gen. Buhari on his victory at the APC presidential primaries, I remain unconvinced that a seventy-something year-old former military dictator is Nigeria's long-awaited messiah. Make no mistake, Buhari is, I believe, a very honest man. As President, he would probably be motivated to make an impact, much more than the pathetic effort that Jonathan has so far exerted. No, Muhammadu Buhari is not a bad person per se and my objection to his candidature has nothing to do with his tribe or religion. Rather, I am worried that Nigeria today has not yet birthed a political system that can allow its best and brightest, its vibrant and brilliant young minds, who exist in abundance, to rise to the highest echelons of political power. If our choices for the topmost office in our land are limited to Jonathan and Buhari, what does that say about our level of development as a nation?

noted, sir!! but regarding OUR present circumstances,,,,, as there must b a ruler by next year, what do u suggest we do Kill all d *oldies* b4 then or wot Rome, they said, was not built in a day!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by kokoA(m): 4:49am On Dec 12, 2014
If they want they should call Buhari the father of Bokoharam, ISIS, taliban, Alqueda join together, that will not stop me from going out for the first time in life in Nigeria to vote him.. Our eyes don open, PDP your politics of religion is over. Sai Buhari! Sai the peoples' General, Sai Baba n' Talakwa! 2015!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by nagoma(m): 4:58am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

And lest we forget, he equally stage managed a so called attack on him just to dispel his documented sympathy for Boko Haram. Buhari and APC are too dangerous for Nigeria.

You are far behind in your propaganda. People have opened their eyes, no one is more dangerous for Nigeria than the divisive PDP under the incapable GEJ. Save our country from corruption vote Buhari in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by kristisking(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Eziachi:

If you don't want bloodbath according to you, make sure you stay away from rigging and don't be used by northern politicians to rig either because when they stole their people mandate with your help. They will hide in their palace with state protection and left you to die.
Rigging bring violence reaction, ask the people of Kenya and Buhari did not ask them.
Look at this daft.So those corps members and other non indigines residing in the north that you killed in 2011 were snatching ballot boxes?I may not know the region you are from but I can assure you whether snatching of ballot boxes or no snatching of ballot boxes,Buhari can never rule Nigeria again.God has destined it to be so,there is nothing you can do about it.Your evil plans this time around towards this election will not see the light of the day.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by BRAV0O(m): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2014
SaiBuharii:
followed closely, the APC National convention through out the day, sharing my time between work and information I left work early (9pm) and went to the Teslim Balogun stadium to witness a major event in the history of Nigeria, one that decides our future. I spent sometime there, and after seeing with my eyes the family structured convention, where Fayemi was up and down to make sure, everything is on point for the major event,I zoomed off home. I realised an atmosphere of Democracy was prevailing in the environment, all contestants had banners and deir fans all over the place, I particularly recognized Okorochas pple everywhere, and I said to myself, here is another man giving the Igbos an opportunity to line up and vote for deir blood, and not being attached with the South or being deceived that PDP is an Igbo party when the President, vice president, Senate president, House of rep are not from their land. I got home, I decided to put on the tv and continue the follow up. And then I put it on AIT, I was surprised it was being aired, becasuse as known AIT is controlled by Jonathan through Dokpesi, NTA is a govt controlled station, likewise Stv, where the chairman just won a PDP ticket to contest for the sente. With my sleepy eyes I settled down to watch my assumed Apc convention. After 15 mins I noticed the leaking Umbrella on my Tv screen, and then it confirmed my AIT-PDP connection. It was at that point I realized PDP had their own national convention in Abuja same day, with APC, the only Agenda for the election was the selection of the president, then I appreciated what ApC was doing, giving us the previlege of feeling what political tension feels like, even for the Taniods, they are all ears praying Atiku wins the Ticket, it's still part of the feeling your part can't give you. Through out the day I did not see or hear it on radio, Tv, Twitter, Facebook, even our Nairaland that PDP have a convention, but multiple threads have been opened for the APC election. I remember in the days of Peter odilii-Obasanjo elections, (Odili stepped down) when you see the moderator counting the votes keep saying "Obasanjo, Obasanjo...after 50 Obasanjo's, then they sight a vote for another candidate, that was when PDP was relevant, but now they don't even make the news...Nigerians are tired of an autocratic system. Never in the history of PDP has there been a selection process in which all forms were withheld. If all parties did selection, what will we be discussing and throwing jabs at ourselves on? As Nigeria stays on a standby to vote for their candidate, I implore you all to use your brains. Merci.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Fabdedon(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Locapito:
go sit down for gutter, am a Christian and I will still vote for buhari. Your fisherman has nothing to offer and the whole world knws about it, except u re blind and dumb.
Then get ready to start Knocking ur heads on d floor every friday.....
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by proxillin(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
,He borrowed to purchase form, he also borrowed to campaign, if he win, he will use our money to pay his debt thereby killing the economy more, he who ve ear let him hear
what about the man with no shoe wrecking our economy with greed. Enough of this bullshit

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by proxillin(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
My brodas and sistas from south west pls let us show these northerners that nija belongs to all.they say Gej is clueless...then I ask...hw can other tribes kw hw to lead nija if these northerners don't give them chance to lead.Now they want to wrestle power down to the north again with propaganda and boko haram.they said buhari will end corruption in nija.pls hw can one man do that.hw can u end corruption when you are in a party with tinubu,atiku,rochas,amechi,kwakwazo.will he also jail them when he bcoms president.pls we should stop fooling ourselves.
Vote Gej coz that man has done well.that man is a peaceful man.the north is tryin to heat up the country wit bokoharam bt their plans won't work

But he has been there for 6 years. This Jonathan is a failure. I wouldn't have voted for buhari if there is another south south. Let Jonathan allow another competent south person. In the absence of that, buhari is the man

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Doncolio(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
It really doesn't matter now what one party feels about another or it's candidate...in a true democracy, only the voice of the masses matter.
May the best man win.

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by proxillin(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

And lest we forget, he equally stage managed a so called attack on him just to dispel his documented sympathy for Boko Haram. Buhari and APC are too dangerous for Nigeria.

This is getting boring. Christians even trust buhari more than gej. PDP =book aram azazi

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Locapito:
continue deceiving urself. Hope u re very close to otueke? If yes, fine. Cos 2015, u will see ur fisherman with all his luggages live and direct. ndi ara.

We shall see about that in few months.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by spankyflex(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
. . . . .And the APC losing continues !!!!

MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!!!! cheesy

The OTU-OKE chimp versus the SAMBISA monkey!

Oya KONTINU!!!! grin
Hahaha kray-kray,sorry your boyfriend loss at the primaries
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by datribune: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=robinsoncrosoe post=28804878][/quote]

Unfortunately ur tantrums can not change d facts about dis president. He has failed. In ur warped, deluded & bigoted mind we should mortgage d well-being of generations unborn on d alter of tribalism by voting 4 GEJ again simply because he is frm d south like us even if he has no achievement to point to. Sorry only fools keep doing d same thing & expect a different result. Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts because change is coming. d clueless one is on d homestrech of his presidency. SAI BUHARI.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by dagr8oy: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
. . . . .And the APC losing continues !!!!

MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!!!! cheesy

The OTU-OKE chimp versus the SAMBISA monkey!

Oya KONTINU!!!! grin

monkey dey learn 4 wia chimp dey........chimp go finish am as usual na.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by DukeNija(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
frustratedman:

May Amadioha strike ur puppies to death for supporting Gej. No body will ever buy those living dead dogs from u

Lol! You are truly a frustrated man.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2014
prettyboi1:
PDP and Jonathan's supporters can keep deluding themselves and keep up with their blackmail. We,the populace have made up our minds that we would vote Buhari and we have called Almighty God to hear the prayers of our nation. It is done. Amen,

Jonathan had 6 years of governace, which is only 2 years short of the longest tenure in Nigeria (whether during the military era or in contemporary times) yet he could not do any meaningful. He just ran this country down into pits of shame.

1. Under Jonathan: Fuel was 65 Naira,he increased it to 97 Naira and now they're increasing it to 110 Naira again abi?
2. Under Jonathan: When he came in,the Naira was already weak at 150 Naira= 1 US Dollar and his government further weakened it to 190 Naira= 1 US Dollar.
3. Under Jonathan: $20 billion dollars still missing till today that he didn't do anything about.
4. Under Jonathan: Under his government, 1 man (Maina) stole public funds of 21 billion Naira and nothing happened to that man.
5. Under Jonathan: His government came in and polarized Nigeria so badly that everybody now thinks and acts so sentimentally taking sides with religion and ethnicity.
6. Under Jonathan: Insecurity at its highest peak....bombs going off any/everywhere
6. Under Jonathan: Boko haram seems even more organized than the Nigerian government under Mr.Jonathan.
7. Under Jonathan: Our soldiers are not as armed as they should be in the fight against the insurgents.
8. Under Jonathan: Independence celebrations have now been moved from the public eagle square to the presidential villa because of Mr.Jonathan's cowardice.
9. Under Jonathan: Fuel subsidies were removed, with nothing to show for it.
10. Under Jonathan: Electricity tariffs were increased even though there's been no improvement in power supplies.
11. Under Jonathan: Corruption at its highest rate.
12. Under Jonathan: Impunity in government that government workers just misbehave,do whatever they like and get away with it.
13. Under Jonathan: Nigerians are being killed anyhow by terrorists but the president can't do anything reasonable.
14. Under Jonathan: The president cannot even visit certain parts of the country because of cowardice.

etc etc

Yet,they want us to vote this clueless,selfish,corrupt Mr.Jonathan again?
If we did, we would be punished heavily by God.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen
So these are all the things GMB will do for you abi? Sometimes I wonder how some people think, you know nothing about Economics, yet you come out to talk rubbish. The Dollar rate increased who's fault is that, when a whole nations economy depends on only oil, what do you expect? Under Jonathan, you heard of people committing the crimes, previous Government would conceal
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by robinsoncrosoe: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
proxillin:

This is getting boring. Christians even trust buhari more than gej. PDP =book aram azazi
your comment is childish..how old are u son?
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by prettyboi1(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Weselion:

So these are all the things GMB will do for you abi? Sometimes I wonder how some people think, you know nothing about Economics, yet you come out to talk rubbish. The Dollar rate increased who's fault is that, when a whole nations economy depends on only oil, what do you expect? Under Jonathan, you heard of people committing the crimes, previous Government would conceal
lol....so those are Jonathan's achievements? looooooollllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by KanwuliaJara: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
spankyflex:
Hahaha kray-kray,sorry your boyfriend loss at the primaries

Yessssssoh! cheesy
He is still my beloved! cheesy
No shaking!!!!!! cool

Goodluck with una Ijaw ILLITERATE! grin
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by spankyflex(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yessssssoh! cheesy
He is still my beloved! cheesy
No shaking!!!!!! cool

Goodluck with una Ijaw ILLITERATE! grin
Hahaha, I wish he won atleast a nairalander would have been the first lady
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by Nsonso: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari is d worst dt can happen to Nigeria.
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by KanwuliaJara: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
spankyflex:
Hahaha, I wish he won atleast a nairalander would have been the first lady

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! shocked
The queue long ooooooooooh!
Genevieve dey my front o! wink
Re: 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign by aishatsule(f): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2015
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE
(REPLACEMENT FORM) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015/2016
RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY
GOING ON.....CALL CUSTOM MRS ANGELA ON 08065199817. FOR
HELP AND INFO
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE;
O,LEVEL, NCE, ND, OND, HND, BSC.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO CONTACT CUSTOM
REV JEWEL
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON
PHONE:09036901891

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.