Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar (7395 Views)

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by lalasticlala(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Dibu Ojerinde Thursday, lamented that billions of naira was being lost annually, to those he referred to as “examination malpractice practitioners”.
Ojerinde also disclosed that the Board was collaborating with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), to provide credible biometric data.
The JAMB boss made the disclosures in Abuja, at the 11th Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Good Governance Forum..
According to JAMB’s helmsman, most parents are deeply involved in examination malpractice, as they are said to hire “touts” to help candidates.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/fg-loses-billions-yearly-to-exam-malpractice-jamb-registrar/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
parents aiding examination malpratices shows the greatest level of irresponsibility angry imbibe the reading culture in your kids and they would flourish & also monitor the academic progress of your children it is your responsibility...

Observing proceedings from my exalted position cheesy

7 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
This one thing that will always marred our educational sector

It has eaten today the fabric of our society and how parents aren't helping matters

2 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by JustCurious: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now, let's also talk about the Billions of Naira lost by Parents of those candidates whom JAMB wouldn't offer admission, yearly JUST because they do not have the capacity to carter for them.huh?

Last year, it was reported that over one million did not gain admission, not because they failed BUT because there are no enough schools to admit all.

Somehow, I wish JAMB could have a refund program for those students whom they refuse to admit despite their good grade in JAMB and Post JAMB. It's emotional loss, you know. why collect application fees from almost 2 million students when you could only admit some 33,000? Why?

Parents are counting their losses, too.

Mtshew! tongue

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by JustCurious: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
BTW, I don't support malpractices but Justice.
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by lacasera14(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
okay, screw jamb and Nigeria's educational system

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by dmjinc(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Free plot kiss
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
type a
type b
type f

what am i even saying...
angry
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by PROCTOR: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
How?
Malpractice
federal government
loss
how do they match??

9 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by nnachukz(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Prof no take this hide our billions o. Is it the types on the papers that cost this much?

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2014
J for Jamb
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by yungryce: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Professor Dibu. Uncle, na lie go kill you!

2 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Scam

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2014
So FG lose money as people day carry orijo?
this naja govt self, them go soon day lose money for every girl menstruating in the cpuntry

8 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by SaiBuharii: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2014
V
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Lies

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by stinggy(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
How much do we loose yearly to corrupt politicians??

2 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Eeser: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
The federal government under the PDP have been losing billions in one way or the other since 1825.
Change is the answer!
And I think I can smell it in the wind.
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Wittylens(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
LOL...This Man is drunk..

if he wants to fight malpractice he should start from jamb officials.. 80% of them are corrupt. fish them out and deal with them ... simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by SilentCrescendo: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol...
uncle Dibuuuuuuuu
I'm not sure I get how they lose billions of naira to malpractice. I mean, people who partake in the malpractice pay first for the exam don't they.
haha..billions you know grin

ok but on the real tho, exam malpractice isn't that cool undecided
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by mistabiola: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2014
The Jamb officials are the problem to this loss, so tidy your In-House b4 crying around cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by rill: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Lies....

1 Like

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by lonelydora: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
How is FG losing billions?

3 Likes

Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by jeeqaa7(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Iro

I didn't even bother reading the big lie but I still get comment.

I take God beg all these pple wen go buy one plot come build office complex ontop..pursue me wen follow buy plot go backyard(p1) .. Abeg I take God beg you .. If na fp I dey, nor push me go P1..
Mods
Seun
Etc
Make una help me warn person.. B4 I go carry dis matter go okija

Back to d matter
Billions ontop expo wen we pay for? Abeg if u nor know wetin talk dibu.. Blow whistle or go liberia ..nor come here dey lie give we wen never chop.. D jamb sef nor come be guarantee to get admission. .

A word is enuff for d wise #pete-edochie-voice
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by dridowu: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Good Morning Nigerians
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by blackstreak: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014
And they say Jonathan is working...
Re: FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar by chamboy(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Mathematics Olympiad Past Questions / 100 Years Ago (1919): A Look Back At Life 100 Years Ago - Photos / Top NECO Government Answer & Questions 2017 Objective/theory/essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.