Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station (21667 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Kids Abducted By Housemaid Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by tiwaz(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Earlier this week, we reported that two lil' boys – three-year-old Rafael and his 15-month-old brother, Michael–were kidnapped by their housemaid in their Magodo home...they have now been found!

PUNCH reports that they were found in the Sagamu area of Ogun State - they were abandoned near the Sagamu Police Station on Thursday.

However, no arrest has been made in connection with the abduction.

It was gathered that passersby in the area alerted the police to the presence of the children.

The 25-year-old housemaid, who was employed about a week ago through a portal, OLX, sneaked the children out of their parents’ house on Gateway Crescent in the Magodo, Isheri area of Lagos State on Sunday when their parents went out for a shopping.

It became apparent that Juliet had abducted the kids when Onajite and her husband, Elvis, returned from their outing around 9pm and observed that the house was unusually quiet.

The kids’ parents could not be reached for comments on Thursday as calls made to their telephones rang out.

However, an uncle of the children, Mr. Darlington Abuda, told PUNCH Metro that the mother was busy attending to the kids – one of whom was said to be traumatised.

Abuda said the children would be taken to a hospital for medical examination, adding that the whole family was revelling in the euphoria of the kids’ rescue.

He said, “We are jubilant. Their rescue is the best Christmas gift the whole family can ever get. Michael is crying now and the mother is attending to him and his elder brother. We give glory to God for returning them to the family safe and sound. I learnt they were abandoned near the Sagamu Police Station by the housemaid.”

Source: www.punchng.com/metro-plus/kids-abducted-by-housemaid-found-near-police-station/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by temitemi1(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
THANk YOU JESUS!!!

30 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Una dey hear ba?
Let this serves as a lesson to those who re thinking of having a maid around to take charge of their home

Mtscheeeew!
maid way ugly sef like papa olu bicycle

Mehn FTC tinz o..

Make I go brush nd come check later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by lomprico(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God! Beware of olx, den of scamers now advertising kidnappers.

9 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by simplemach(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Fine boys

2 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by mistabiola: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Firefire(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2014
TO GOD BE THE GLORY... tongue

2 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by pekeyim: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow Thank God for them.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by kingzjay(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Ekom Anie Abasi oooh!

The goodnews is that the children are back and alive

5 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by mountaintop1: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2014
o thank GOD
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Hackerjay(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
hmmm... like seriously...
The 25-year-old housemaid, who was
employed about a week ago through a portal,
OLX,

1 Like

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by holyboss: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok we don hear

Next - my signature
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Youngzedd(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow

Thank thee, they were found.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by tdayof(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Anyway we thank God
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Bantino(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God they were found. A big lesson to all parents.

How can one hire a maid on OLX self?? Should I call the boys parents dumb? May God help us all...

11 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Fabdedon(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Wonders shall never end..so dem de sell housemaids for OLX... Girls don finish for dia village?
Soon dem go de book ashawo for OLX grin grin
So Glad to have dem back..i know my God will never forsake them after the 7days dry Fasting grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
thank God
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww GOD is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by adexsimply(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Thank God cheesy grin
Firefire:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY... tongue
pekeyim:
Wow Thank God for them.
mountaintop1:
o thank GOD
tdayof:
Anyway we thank God
temitemi1:
THANk YOU JESUS!!!
I can't see anywhere in the article that states they were found by Jesus or God

5 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by ireneony(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Nor be tiwa or tonto dike.....maids are the latest now

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by adewasco2k(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Bad market for olx

2 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Hollawaley(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God they were found alive
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by ireneony(f): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
mountaintop1:
o thank GOD
why must u consume space with ur signature....please is so annoying
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by tolustx(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
What a gr8 relief. It's a big Christmas gift indeed. Congrats to d family.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by eaglechild: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
I cannot even begin to imagine the trauma the parents must have gone through.

I am so happy it is over.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by ifeomabernard(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Jisos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today / Osinbajo Remembers Surviving Helicopter Crash In 2019 / Paul Usoro: Buhari Government Has Made Judges Afraid Of Performing Their Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.