Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station (21680 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Kids Abducted By Housemaid Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by emmadejust(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
its well ....... I Hope the situation is not misunderstood by the parent of the absence of the maid, that make them to cry kidnap...

if its a kidnap intention the maid would not drop them near police station...

give your thought About this matter

https://www.nairaland.com/2036880/polygamy-man-wear-more-than#28802369
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Zaikon(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
After dem go begin talk of BH boyz nw na Maid time to begin Abduct nd am sure those Maids go fit Abduct BH.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by adexsimply(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
K-legged Story
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by SirHouloo(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
HSinclair:
Una dey hear ba?
Let this serves as a lesson to those who re thinking of having a maid around to take charge of their home

Mtscheeeew!
maid way ugly sef like papa olu bicycle

Mehn FTC tinz o..

Make I go brush nd come check later

Na pple like una dey make Olu feel bad. All good and bad example na OLU. Wetin Olu do una now? Besides, na better car ma papa dey cruise sha....
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by megabyte2(f): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God they found them
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Generalkorex(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God o
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by tdayof(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

I can't see anywhere in the article that they were found by Jesus or God
an atheist quoting me undecided
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Newkidoo(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2014
I talk say them go see them and they did..

But how can u hire a maid from OLX... And u left ur children all alone with her... Odikwa risky...
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by papoose321: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2014
To God b d Glory... D End
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by mistabiola: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

Don't you believe its a sign from Almighty God, ::::warning all ladies to take care of their children themselves and stop using maids as slaves.........

Btw Some Women will be very harsh on their maid and be expecting the maid to treat their child like a prince when they're away::: Is that possible cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by godunia(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Couples,if u knew u won't have time to take care of your kids,pls don't have them.marriage is not necessarily about having children.why bring children to d earth n abandon them in d name of been busy.true happiness comes from doing what's right n not from this money u re pursuing everywhere n d end yr heart is broken.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Abellivinus(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
What a history? Thank GOD.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Godmother(f): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for this!
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by nikkyshyne(f): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

For your mind you are making sense abi

1 Like

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by okomogo(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Why would the maid kidnap the boys in the first place, she has a motive yet no one seems to think in that direction, those kids should be medically examined, it doesn't really add up,kidnapping then later keeping them near a police station so that they can be found easily, I don't get it. I think she might have done something to the kids before dumping them there, maybe spiritually. Just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by pekeyim: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

Keep Quiet.
Go and. Make urself useful
Kiss a Cobra
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Sparkle777(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Pls those kids should be taken to church for deliverance, who knows if the maid was a star snatchers. Lord have mercy.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by solidman59(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
:oChisos!! So naigerians are this naïve? How can u get a maid from OLX. God help us in this 21st century.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Weezystar1(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

you are a big fool for saying that
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

When children of God gathered, the devil was with them.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by stagger: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

You are more than a big fool. In this era of politics when politicians are looking for human heads to sacrifice to their idols, two children already being taken out of Lagos were suddenly abandoned where they were found and returned ALIVE! How many times do you hear of missing persons being found alive, even in America? You do not see the hand of God in that? Then you are a nitwit!
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2014
This to the lazy girls, say no to house maids, they've got nothing to offer other dan chaos.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Sparkle777:
Pls those kids should be taken to church for deliverance, who knows if the maid was a star snatchers. Lord have mercy.
Nawa o c whr ur mind dey go. So far they alive thanks should be given to God.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Blakjewelry(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Heard from a source they paid 2.5m
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Glory! Glory! Glory to the Lord God Almighty...

Welcome home boys. Kudos to all those that was involved in the rescue

1 Like

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by temitemi1(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
I can see, u are trying to rule God out of ur life n if care is not taking God will rule u out of plans. JESUS is LORD!!!
adexsimply:

Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by timexkaka: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
The kidnapping was a success... The must have paid the ransom money. Transaction completed
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by Cellytones: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

Whatever you worship; Jesus, Allah, or any deity, always return glory to them in all circumstance. I advice you watch what you say before you offend your creator.
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by delman88(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
adexsimply:

must you show your stupidity in public??
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by delman88(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Blakjewelry:
Heard from a source they paid 2.5m

name your source.........
Re: How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station by RebelLeader15(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
OLX maid. Diaris Godu oooo.

Very soon we go hear say them hire Kidnappers and Gatemen on OLX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / El-Rufai And Buratai Pray With Injured Soldiers At Army Reference Hospital (Pics / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.