Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander (26784 Views)

Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2014
M4gunners:
Chineke Ada no be Ofe nsala na!

Nna I saw the uziza thing too
What else
Uda?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by M4gunners: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Babymama1:

Nna I saw the uziza thing too
What else
Uda?
Anyway i only know uziza is used for Ofe nsala, i don't know the required ingredients for vegetable soup either.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Btruth: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2014
kowema:

grin. ....Mods Front page this tin so people can see n make it for their weekend and even christmas grin
Me naa for Xmas. If only you guys know how long I've been waiting to learn how to cook this shit..., sorry, this good stuff I mean. I'm just over happy nii ooo.....lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Infoay: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Weldone op

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2014
pendusky:
pls don't spoil the name of our soup its not Edikaikong but EDIKANIKONG or EDIKANNKONG it means MuchPumkinLeaves Soup!
Im glad the taste is not in the name...

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Infoay:
Weldone op
Thanks jare
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Btruth:
Me naa for Xmas. If only you guys know how long I've been waiting to learn how to cook this shit..., sorry, this good stuff I mean. I'm just over happy nii ooo.....lol.
Lol..There u got it
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:35am On Dec 14, 2014
HopeAtHand:
Get d name right first..its edikang ikong soup..

That soup is too overrated...theres nothing exceptional about it..i still prefer the Kalabari womans native soup anyday anytym.

#madamfuroUniport grin
Nobody asked you
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Babymama1:
Jehovah Shammah!!
This is ofe nmanu o
You are calling ofe nmanu edikaikong shocked shocked shocked
My mother cooks edikaikong,it doesn't have nmanu like this
Biko use spoon and scoop away all that oil please
Oga/Madam, like I mentioned earlier, this soup thrives on oil, ask ur akwaibom neighbor
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Babymama1:
Jehovah Shammah!!
This is ofe nmanu o
You are calling ofe nmanu edikaikong shocked shocked shocked
My mother cooks edikaikong,it doesn't have nmanu like this
Biko use spoon and scoop away all that oil please
Oga/Madam, like I mentioned earlier, this soup thrives on oil, ask ur akwaibom neighbor
......u dont wanna cook a boring soup trust me
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by kowema(f): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Op, nice work but the soup is rather too oily. ...

I love edikang ikong soup smiley
Look at the pot u will know its not. ..Thats just a dished portion where water with floating oil fell to d sides
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by mrborntodoit: 2:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2014
This is the kind of soup that will cause heart attack cheesy

See as vegetable dey float on top of oil. cry

35 cl of oil for 200 naira vegetable? shocked

Chisos! shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by lovala123: 3:24am On Dec 14, 2014
To spice this supa dupa fly soup, just wedge am with okazi!

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by 9inches(m): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2014
Dis op will not kii me oo.. cry *yawns*
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by BreezyRita(f): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2014
vizkiz:
Op, that shii doesn't look tasteful....i can't believe i wasn't even salivating undecided
Swidy, wait till you taste it!
BTW, where are you from? Thought you're Igbo. Cos there's not much difference between our food and theirs.
Don't tell me you're from France cheesy cheesy

Herald9, you Efik or Ibibio??

Ehmmm..... Nice work @ op! I don't really love edikangikong though. Give me afang anytime!

Don't mind those trying to make a new version of the soup by adding 'adusa'. I'd give it a name, but I won't. We don't add adusa to this soup mbok!
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2014
see as the food ugly angry

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by herald9: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
BreezyRita:

BTW, where are you from? Thought you're Igbo. Cos there's not much difference between our food and theirs.

Herald9, you Efik or Ibibio??

Ehmmm..... Nice work @ op! I don't really love edikangikong though. Give me afang anytime!

Don't mind those trying to make a new version of the soup by adding 'adusa'. I'd give it a name, but I won't. We don't add adusa to this soup mbok!

Lolz....I'm Ibibio but was born and brought up in Caliwink
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Following(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
kowema:
More pics
This is nkong soup pls, not edikanikong
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by MARKone(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2014
M4gunners:

Mprex is right. Uzuza leave spices up the whole thing, makes it tastier. No be this thing them dey call Vegetable soup. I dey put Uzuza leaf for our own, it turns out good, with a little less red oil.
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by M4gunners: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
MARKone:

Mprex is right. Uzuza leave spices up the whole thing, makes it tastier. No be this thing them dey call Vegetable soup. I dey put Uzuza leaf for our own, it turns out good, with a little less red oil.
Ok noted
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by nellyelitz(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2014
please knowing the ingredients and recipes doesn't mean u can cook make this soup, beside u don't even knw the correct spellings so stop forming MR CHEF here.

In btw..if u're from AKS or CRS u'll knw what am talking abt
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2014
chimerase2:
nne is optional undecided
i never said it was compulsoryundecided
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Uzuza for Edikan ikong?

Oh iya mmi Abasi mbok!
lmao! Relax jhoor. Its not poison. Akwa ibomites dont use it sha. I know.
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2014
duduhemit36:

c wives here o.....guyz i will advise u to....GRAB YOUR COPY....NOW!!!
lolsssgrin Grab what?sad
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by chimerase2: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Mprex:

i never said it was compulsoryundecided
maybe amu blind ndo grin
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
M4gunners:
what do you know about cookingtongue
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
MARKone:

you sabi the thing jare. Dont mind all these novice cooks that are here shouting fire
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by M4gunners: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Mprex:

what do you know about cookingtongue
I can cook Stew very well, isn't that enough ?
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by vizkiz: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2014
BreezyRita:

i love that soup...can you cook a better one than the op's wink if so, let's meet behind closed doors cheesy
Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Mprex(f): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2014
M4gunners:
I can cook Stew very well, isn't that enough ?
lol. That is cool

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander by Ebyce(f): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Good to go! I love it very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) / How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) / Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.