Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo (26830 Views)

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by chisomkachy: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2023
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture has advised the public to desist from consuming PONMO, as well as smoked and bush Meat.

This follows the outbreak of anthrax disease in countries within the West African sub-region; specifically, Northern Ghana bordering Burkina Faso and Togo.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1668161719191912448?t=6NrzoFFAdNT0LiaaZKQQxg&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by slawomir: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Me desist from eating gbomo

Una nor well
Anthrax kill una there

Wetin men take dey follow up booze for beer parlour

No one can separate me from my chilled Heineken bottles and sauce kpomo

If them say make them list the symptoms of anthrax now them go begin list symptoms way other normal sickness like fever and malaria also get

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Don't these people know what anthrax is?

No be by chopping pọ̀nmọ́ o!

If e ever show for Naija, anthrax go announce itseff sharperly!

If anthrax catch live cow, no be by pọ̀nmọ́ e go spread o!

E go don off enuff Fulani before e go enta abbatoir off all de butchers dem.

In fact, who go do de pọ̀nmọ́ sef?

If anthrax dey, nobody go even fit do pọ̀nmọ́, to talk less of make we see am chop.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Every agency now want to be hardworking or hardlooting.

Ponmo that has been even before name ponmo was formed.

Na Tinubu regime anthrax diseases come dey.

Abeg. Disease in this world pass 1000 and it affects all crops or food. Should we stop eating?

Milk and egg get their own but man was chop am.

We don see una agency and we know you are working. Very soon na 5 billion we go hear say then use fight am

16 Likes

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by heykims(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Alakoba, so I'll see an enticingly prepared ponmo garnished with pepper like the pic above and the next I'll think of is anthrax?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by damosade(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Ponmo that I will continue to eat twice everyday, ponmo to mu ata. Anthrax ko atheist ni.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by HeadNigga: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by MetroLane: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
I trust Nigerians.

The ones wey go listen go try stay away from ponmo for like 3 months, then Dem go come back.

The other set of Nigerians, nothing you wan tell them.

Infact their slogan na " A ponmo a day, keeps the doctor away'.

CaptainFM1:

I know the Ponmo you're referring to. grin
You're a very Bad Guy grin

Infact you're dangerous grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Kayceesgold(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
NO MATTER THE DISEASE PONMO NO GO FADE.
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Johnson1716(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Nonsense talk
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by TheMensch(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Sugar causes this and that oo,, I quit using sugar,,
Soft drinks cause this and that oo,, I quit drinking soft drinks,,
Too much beer causes this and that oo,, I drink only two bottles in a whole damn week...

But you see this nonsense about ikpa (ponmo) wey them dey yarn,, I will gladly disobey it. Nonsense and anthrax disease. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by NastiLord: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
You no go ever hear say anthrax dey their expensive milk and canned foods dem import from ovasys dey chop fat with their pikins. Na kpomo wey poor man dey carry hold soup na im anthrax see enter.

Mama Toh, put four kanda and roundabout, add that shaki too. Abeg put stew well well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Ameboperoo(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Na their own them de talk o

1 Like

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by theophorus(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Ponmo wen I still chop Yesterday.

Abegi, make this people park well joor.

After una Paint Ethiopia Aeroplane come call am Nigeria am Nigeria Air una still expect make I dey believe una?

Abegi, Ponmo must be chopped ooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by longview007: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Its not for my Southwest brothers.

1 Like

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Justbeingreal(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
EAT THIS DON'T EAT THAT DRINK THAT DON'T DRINK THIS @ THE END
SOMETHING GO STILL KILL EVERYBODY..

1 Like

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by saintkel(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Indeed eat Kanda now sef
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by SkengRay: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by tolu4you: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
I go sick if I no eat pepper soup ponmo. No way... Anthrax no fit hold me not to eat my ponmo in peace
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by dustydee: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Wow, they should remove subsidy from Kponmo.
But jokes apart, a lot of the kponmo sold in the market is unwholesome. If you see the way it is imported from Niger Republic, some even rumoured to be Donkey hide, you will think twice before buying it from the market. It's better you buy the hide fresh and prepare it yourself, if you must eat kponmo.

2 Likes

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by femicyrus(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Gerara here
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
No be today we de see all these campaign against kpomo.

Kpomo no de give anything for body, kpomo de cause sickness, kpomo no good....yen yen yen

Nothing can separate me and kpomo
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Dogalmighty17: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Which kind expensive joke be dis? You can only succeed in taking my ponmo only if I'm dead. I no dey carry ponmo play.

Shebi de other day, i carry this fine babe comot. She order wetin she go chop, jollof and chicken. Na so me i order ponmo 3k only full my plate. Na do she dey look me. I no send. I chop that ponmo finish de next thing i come dey find na where i go get cold trophy. Na so i walka leave the babe o. I no get time.

Last last na she come find me for back dey ask me what kind of man are you? I simply reply her say I'm the kind of man that eats ponmo and washes it down with trophy. Dey way i serious talk am even the girl know say my wire no join complete.

6 Likes

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by EdiskyHarry: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Very funny 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by seniormallam(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Government please let us breath, you must not snatch everything from poor Masses, see format to take Ponmo from us, na today the disease don dey? Abeeeeeeegi park well
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by JuanDeDios: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1668161719191912448?t=6NrzoFFAdNT0LiaaZKQQxg&s=19
Kpomo eaters' enemy, the leather industry, has finally succeeded. smiley
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by bluefilm: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Story for the gods!
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by CaptainFM1: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
If anthrax gets to Ponmo, can it not get to the beef meat?

As long as Ponmo is available in the food market people will buy it. I still chop Ponmo yesterday, and I will eat it again this evening.

1 Like

Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Simpleshafee(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Do we have other alternative?
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Mindlog: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2023
E go hard for many.
Re: Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo by Ogunleti01: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2023
This one nah talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.