Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,699 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

For The Ladies Who've Met Up With Their 2014 Resolution- 3 More Saturdays To Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies Who've Met Up With Their 2014 Resolution- 3 More Saturdays To Go (489 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / Important: You Have 2 More Saturdays Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies Who've Met Up With Their 2014 Resolution- 3 More Saturdays To Go by Clinton594(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
I think the door is still open.... three more Saturdays to go and 2014 would be over. What's keeping you from finding that man. Could it be you're still forming hard to get.
Hurry hurry hurry before the door closes... Come and get a man , we're waiting

(1) (Reply)

Happy ,semi-happy, Sad What Is Your Status And Why? / But You Said You Are Not An Aristo / I Need A Lady To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.