Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59189 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by swagwu(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2014
this news is not new...i read this news last yr
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind them jare tongue grin

**I knw you will come up on this thread** grin
Yes na. I do girls.

They just arrested my people. angry
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by ellechrystal(f): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Lord of mercy.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by GodMode: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
The police in Ogidi Anambra state have arrested two young ladies identified as Chioma from Umudioka in Dunukofia council area, of the state and one Amaka for allegedly engaging in lesbianism.

The suspects, according to a police source, were caught while indulging in the unholy act in a beer parlour belonging to one of them.

Reliably gathered that members of the homosexuality and lesbianism family in the state have started mobilising lawyers to make sure that the two ladies and their other members currently in police net are not sent to jail.

It was further gathered that the lesbianism family are now mobilising funds from their members in other parts of the state ahead of their legal expenses.
Our correspondent learnt that the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Isah Mohammed has vowed to make sure that the suspects are jailed so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

It would be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan recently signed into law a bill prohibiting gay and lesbianism.

One of the suspects who was interviewed,confessed to the crime, saying it was the handiwork of the devil. She said

“Please, one of my sisters is staying in her shop at Ochanga Market in Onitsha, and I don’t have her phone number off head. Please help me beg the police to allow me call her. I will never live in such dirty life again” She pleaded.

When contacted, Divisional Police Officer, DPO Mr. Isah Mohammed confirmed the story insisting that the matter must go to court.Mohammed however, advised any interested persons to go and wait for the police in the Court, adding that it is where they “can seek for the bail of the accused dirty ladies for their alleged actions.”

According to the Nigeria’s anti-gay law, the suspects risk 14 years jail term each if convicted.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/two-lesbians-sentenced-to-14-years-in-prison-according-to-nigerian-anti-gay-law.html

Why is she begging for a phone call

She is entitled to a phone call and a lawyer.. Its her right.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by BUSHHUNTER: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
SOUTH-BEAST again.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by yerimastyle(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
How e take reduce price of garri for market dats what d police know how to do best ,foolish pple he without sin cast d first stones
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by NoContract(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
pictures

Shawshank Redemption.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by saaedlee: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
I believe every one has an understanding of the law against Homosexuality in Nigeria! If u are one, just pray you are not caught. Also if you have a problem with that law, go and challenge it! Meanwhile don't get caught!,

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Lilimax(f): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Flee from every sexual immorality; Lesbianism, homosexual, Jigolo, Paedophiles,
fornication, adultery and the likes tongue
Repent!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by doctokwus: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Ogidi police station,beer parlor, Nigerian police.Using those 3 parameters am convinced either or both these women refused sex to some policemen from that station or drank beer and refused to pay or both.D issue of lesbianism is just a trumped up allegation to cover ogidi police asses.Trust me,I av had encounter wt these ogidi policemen. At a checkpoint sometimes did yr a high ranking officer from dt station cudnt recognise a stamped FRSC temporary drivers license. It was only wen I showed him my other side and threatened him he had to let go.
So anything dt has to do wt any rational policing from men from dt station, I take wt a bagload of salt.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by victorazy(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
EVEN THE SAID LADY SAID "IT WAS DEVIL'S WORK" and I wonder why some ppl here never sees it the same way! Plz u can go to the court and defend grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by ellechrystal(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Opeedo:
Let them be jailed o. . they need to explain to me why they would leave a man's KINI and go for woman undecided undecided
This one u r advertising, wat is it 4?. Isn't it there they will still meet themselves? N ur here u should b jailed urself 4 creating a medium 4 them to meet.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by texazzpete(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
They should mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...

What kind of miserable woman are you, that you're openly advocating the violent rape of women, members of your own sex?

From where I stand, I see no difference between you and shekau. Both of you seem to take pleasure in the torment of others who do not subscribe to your beliefs.

you and the three folks that 'liked' your post are scum.

9 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2014
These girls didn't kill, harm or steal from anybody. They only shared each other's bodies. Nawa for Nigeria! It's ok for dirty old men in the senate to brutalize young innocent girls so long as they get permission from their parents but not ok for adults to do as they please with their sexuality. We will learn to face critical issues someday...

BTW, I love the dark, tall and solid dudes...just respecting the other person's preference tongue

5 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by tonte(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2014
I still can't understand how what 2 adults decide to do privately should be criminalised,when it does not affect or threaten national security or the security of anybody's life and property...I can't understand this backwardness
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
It's a free world
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by solidman59(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
NL lesbians don hide, dem no go gree talk put for this one. angry

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Chrisaali(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Abeg they let them be jare. Aren't they adults? The law should be busy hunting and jailing our corrupt politicians and not this trivial issues. They should do whatever they so damn please with their bodies. I just know for certain that whatever the action u indulge in, there's a consequence, good or bad, in this life or the thereafter.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Elparaiso(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Funny enough.... They would be jailed in a place where they have access to a plethora of women....
See luck
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by gudluckgreat(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:

Well those girls would have invited @ least one guy. The news for different.
U make sense die
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Francon(f): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
texazzpete:

What kind of miserable woman are you, that you're openly advocating the violent rape of women, members of your own sex?

From where I stand, I see no difference between you and shekau. Both of you seem to take pleasure in the torment of others who do not subscribe to your beliefs.

you and the three folks that 'liked' your post are scum.

Advocating rape ke? How? And you see no wrong in them staying together in d same cell? Your brain must have been formatted! grin seems you n Osama are of the same breed. Mtshew

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by olisaEze(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.
names of people, top organizations where homosexuality is criterion for employment or adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Frankenstein: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
I thought the law only banned gay marriages.
Anyway, what is the difference between lesbianism and premarital sex... from the moral angle?

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Chrisaali(f): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2014
moreeni:
These girls didn't kill, harm or steal from anybody. They only shared each other's bodies. Nawa for Nigeria! It's ok for dirty old men in the senate to brutalize young innocent girls so long as they get permission from their parents but not ok for adults to do as they please with their sexuality. We will learn to face critical issues someday...

BTW, I love the dark, tall and solid dudes...just respecting the other person's preference tongue

Exactly, someone is finally seeing something from my perspective!

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by kenben: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2014
The continued abuse of human rights in nigeria will always make me shudder. In anambra state where the crime rate needs urgent reduction a clueless DPO has chosen rather to occupy himself with how two adults have chosen to use their private parts. While his mates are fighting violent crimes he is busy investigating female sexuality under the guise of enforcing a repugnant law enacted by a clueless president and enforced by a largely illiterate police force. Only God knows the humiliation and degradation to which those girls must have been subjected. Oppression must stop.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by CSTR: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
There is a penalty for rape, a very hefty sentence at that.
So shut up.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes na. I do girls.

They just arrested my people. angry

LOL!

This one wey you change your gender to (f), be expecting a lot of PM from NL guys grin grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
This homosecual issue should not have been discussed by the legislature in the 1st place not to talk of signing anti-gay law. It was never an issue in Nigeria. The law was a catalyst that fueled homophobia

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by wordcat(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
And the same govt is begging boko boys to accept bribe a.k.a Amnesty.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lastmessenger: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.
Which organisation please?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by chaloner(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Dear Seun Osewa,
I have noticed with dismay that the frontpage
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists. Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.
The frontpage of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs. If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.
Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.
I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as Nairaland.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.
In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage. This will amongst other things
help to;
1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.
2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.
3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.
I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.
Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by OkpuAugustine(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Its funny anyway, but really serious... However, everyone has the chance to chose his/her end... What I hate so much is "someone crying and accusing the devil after conciousely chosing a part to follow." Everyone will certainly lay on his bed the way he made it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.