Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59257 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=16pt]They can deny it outrightly, Any pictures?? No!! word of mouth is not enough for 14 years!![/size]
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by mahmud0007(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Make they jail them jare
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Obienesarah: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
justi4jesu:
Pictures or ....... lipsrsealed
Ashi-ashi.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by enomakos(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote
author=Francon post=28812116]They should mixed them with the guys in
the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and
Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...[/quote]seconded put they in an all male cell
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by emmabosco: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pictures to back it up or I wount believe
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by davien(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
While the nation's youths are left unemployed,our top aim is arresting homosexuals How did the couple harm anyone by being gay?....it's a pity we don't recognize the harm done by arresting homosexuals.
You are merely allowing perverts and mentally challenged individuals to act out their sickening fetishes in the name of "justice"...
And for those of you approving of this,you just have to know that the mobs could also come for you one day...you've already given people leverage to accuse and beat anyone that is even merely accused of being gay,so it won't matter if you claim you are straight,as nobody would believe you when you've already been stripped naked and paraded on the streets like a criminal(considering they don't burn you first..)

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
two grown adults above 18 in display of love/affection- dt is none of my business. It becomes my biz if either of them was forced or they are underage.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by zboyd: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
tokunbobo:
Honestly I don't know what they (the lesbians) gain in inserting rubbish things into their toto when my joystick dey find where e go enter. Chai. The most annoying one is the gays, I don't know how they enjoy inserting their joystick into another man's anus where shit and dey pass. Chai. Maybe the lesbians don't have anyone to service them with their joystick as at the time they were caught. Police officer, pls let them come to my house, I will service them free of charge and they will go and sin no more. bik

Hmmm...

Why do some men enjoy inserting their joystick into another woman's anus where poo and dey pass?

Btw...

...a man 'servicing' a lesbian will not turn her straight...and...a woman 'servicing' a gay man will not turn him straight.

It's a myth.

It's also a myth that a gay man can turn a straight man gay...and...a lesbian can turn a straight woman into a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Paulchris(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

have they been caught

the law deal with evidence
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by wayne4loan: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
They should mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...
I love you
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nyikoro: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
leave them alone...fight for something more important than than two grown adults having fun with their own body..
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by gigtom: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
If they are politicians pikin they are safe but they are civilian pikin, only one thing is involve(jail)
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Treasure2014(f): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmn wonders shall never endHmmmmmmn wonders shall never endHmmmmmmn wonders shall never end
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by deedeemob(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
They should mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...

now this is the funniest and most reasonable post I've read all week. wink
Francon:

now this is the funniest and most reasonable post I've read all week.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by SilvanusII(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
eleojo23:
Humans always have a way of perverting nature's divine order.

We have the tendency to spiral unto destruction thereby altering the balance of nature if control measures are not put in place.

That's why we cannot always go with the 'it's a free world' ideology.

On this one, it is a capital NO to homosexuality.

Oh shut ur yapping trap. Spiral into.which destruction? Evidently, u have forgotten that there are a range of numbers btwn -1 n +1 to give that 0 balance u r screaming about. Its all -1 + 1 gives perfect balance. NewsFlash: NOTHING is perfect. It is your excesses that is causing the 'spiral into destruction'.

lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.

You made sense only at the beginning of the last paragraph and then traded it again for worse idiocy. Names of these 'organisations' biko. I wonder what punishment is worse than living in Nigeria. I imagine living in Europe or America wouldn't count as God's punishment for u, especially knowing they are cradle seats for gay rights protection Bloody Filthy hypocrite

tokunbobo:
Honestly I don't know what they (the lesbians) gain in inserting rubbish things into their toto when my joystick dey find where e go enter. Chai. The most annoying one is the gays, I don't know how they enjoy inserting their joystick into another man's anus where shit and dey pass. Chai. Maybe the lesbians don't have anyone to service them with their joystick as at the time they were caught. Police officer, pls let them come to my house, I will service them free of charge and they will go and sin no more. biko

Evidently u wouldn't find a female dog to bed if u were the last male in the universe. The levels of your st..upidity would be that much a turn-off. Seriously

I really wonder who buys phones for some ppl too silly to use em.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by kechywillz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Were are the hyper sexed men are in town,lock dem up with these girl in a room,they will never do lesbian sh!!!tt Again
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
There is no law in Nigeria outrightly criminalizing homosexuality in Nigeria. What we have is anti same sex marriage act 2013. The said law you based your pointless post on, can only apply in cases of gay marriage or clubs or association.

Be sure of whatever you say here. Do not misinform people.

And by the way. Lesbianism is not known to any written law in Nigeria. So I wonder what they will base their prosecution on. If at all this your post is true at all. grin grin grin

lalasticlala:
The police in Ogidi Anambra state have arrested two young ladies identified as Chioma from Umudioka in Dunukofia council area, of the state and one Amaka for allegedly engaging in lesbianism.

The suspects, according to a police source, were caught while indulging in the unholy act in a beer parlour belonging to one of them.

Reliably gathered that members of the homosexuality and lesbianism family in the state have started mobilising lawyers to make sure that the two ladies and their other members currently in police net are not sent to jail.

It was further gathered that the lesbianism family are now mobilising funds from their members in other parts of the state ahead of their legal expenses.
Our correspondent learnt that the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Isah Mohammed has vowed to make sure that the suspects are jailed so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

It would be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan recently signed into law a bill prohibiting gay and lesbianism.

One of the suspects who was interviewed,confessed to the crime, saying it was the handiwork of the devil. She said

“Please, one of my sisters is staying in her shop at Ochanga Market in Onitsha, and I don’t have her phone number off head. Please help me beg the police to allow me call her. I will never live in such dirty life again” She pleaded.

When contacted, Divisional Police Officer, DPO Mr. Isah Mohammed confirmed the story insisting that the matter must go to court.Mohammed however, advised any interested persons to go and wait for the police in the Court, adding that it is where they “can seek for the bail of the accused dirty ladies for their alleged actions.”

According to the Nigeria’s anti-gay law, the suspects risk 14 years jail term each if convicted.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/two-lesbians-sentenced-to-14-years-in-prison-according-to-nigerian-anti-gay-law.html
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by emerem: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will inquire from a close pally in the station if this is true, probably with excepts of their pictures and the real situation at the moment, but for now, [s][size=15pt][MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="SCROLL"]NO COMMENT[/size][/s].
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Sapeleboy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
It's a free world
i knw u will end up blaming ur family for ur misfortune, moreover its a free world.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Sapeleboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nyikoro:
leave them alone...fight for something more important than than two grown adults having fun with their own body..

u see ur life?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Sapeleboy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
wayne4loan:
I love you
gay alart..............
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Francon(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
wayne4loan:
I love you

I love you more grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by teemy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
nigeria's same sex marriage prohibition bill covers three areas. 1, no marriage. 2, no public display of affection. 3, no adoption. the state police chief would not have been confident if his men had trespassed on the ladies' privacy.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by teemy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
my guess is since the place was a bar hence a public place, they ended up guilty. striptease or making out was probably what they were doing. a trend now in hotels and bars which includes mapouka dancers and strippers.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by teemy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
uganda is the one that totally outlaws 'being' an homosexual and i believe that side is being reviewed.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Mutaino7(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
It's a free world
y not walk to into the white house and see if u wont be whisked away.. Free world my anus
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
I think we shud let homosexuals live their lives. What they do in secret is non of our business. What we must prevent is its legalization & acceptance by d church. Let God b d jydge
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mutaino7:
y not walk to into the white house and see if u wont be whisked away.. Free world my anus

Sapeleboy:
i knw u will end up blaming ur family for ur misfortune, moreover its a free world.
Sapeleboy:

What are you dude on about? I don't give a donkeys what you think cos I'm free to think that way. I pray to God your daughters or sons turn gay IJN so the world can watch you kill yourselves because your pikin don't wanna live life your way.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Chesman10(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Nigerians are fighting an already lost battle. The world has moved on. Homosexuality issues had been debated, concluded and accepted world over. Don't be deceived by kicks from dissidents like Nigeria. They are in minority, whom we know that they will always have their say while the majority will have their way.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by unmask: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.
and boko Haram scourge we are suffering now is for which previous sin?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by wayne4loan: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Sapeleboy:
gay alart..............
phuck u dude..... Am the realest guy in town ..... Go spread ur disgusting massage elsewhere ....... Gerrit pervert
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by BinghiNya(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Ibhoes again can any good thing come out of igboland, witch craft, armed robbery, prostitution, cannibalism, baby factories, igbos are cursed from beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.