Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) (27108 Views)

Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The New Ikeja Computer Village Directory And Map / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by blemon44(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
ok
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Rapsainot(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
قخعقبيينةبس اتلبصس
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by manneger2: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
The fufu package in a fone got me laffing....it rmind me sumtyn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by scozy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
lol d fufu seller's always make me laugh at 1st dey gv u a real phone 2 test afta paying u end up with fufu nd u wnt no until u get home, he go b lyk film trick
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
I've never been there
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by laplace12(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
9. The boxers and okirika clothes sellers.

10. The memory card and flash drive hawkers

11. The shop squatters; pretending to be shop owners the moment a customer shows up. Wonder if anyone truly owns a shop there undecided

12. The loud music players; Trying their very best to advertise and re-brand their business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by joshbouy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
the Nigerian police looking for people to devour, especially when u with a laptop bag...God kon help you, system dey your bag but receipt no dey. you go kon confirm say police na your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ChynoBEATS: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
lekinz:
I know you might have seen or come across these sets of people ...
They are the "Badest Guy Ever Liveth " In Ikeja

1. THE " YOU WAN BUY , YOU WAN SELL CREW " :

These sets of people are those that have all the products you want; name it , they have it all,
ranging from phones , charger , battery to ear piece .

You need food... ?? They also help with that, bread and akara , rice and beans.

Jack of all trades grin grin

2. THE FUFU SELLER CREW :

When I mention fufu , you might be thinking its your locally made fufu or chow...

But its different,you walk up to them that you need a phone.
You both agree on a price but at the end of the day,
You get an inbuilt fufu phone ...They pass apple self.

I tell you sey I dey hungry ?? grin grin grin

3. THE PAPER MONEY CREW

These sets of people are the "Badoo" ...

They show you their phone , you test the phone and confirm the perfection of the phone.
After you might have paid , one badt guy will just walk up to you telling you and the seller that he has his own share in the phone money you just paid for ... "na em papa hand you buy am ... I wonder oooo".

Lo and behold, they( the seller and the badt guy) will start arguing and he will later tell you that he's not selling again and by this,
refund your MONEY.. but he has changed the money... Paper don dey act like currency wink wink

4. THE "PINK LIPS CREW"

These people have the darkest lips in Nigeria. You see them with their black lips like Therock5555 a*s. ( No Homo) grin grin grin
They will be the person telling you how good their cream is ..
Imagine Davido selling tom tom for clearing throat ... Why im no use am..lol

5. "THE FLAT TOMMY AND HIPS ENLARGEMENT CREW"

I was having a walk that day when I heard this dude telling a pregnant woman to flatten her belly.

Wetin she wan flatten, the unborn child You be Midwife? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6. THE "OGA NPE EEEH (BOSS DEY CALL YOU) CREW" :

These are made of 3 weird looking dudes , they walk up to you, call your attention and tell you their boss is calling you
Their boss self go kon dey form ??... " Ain't u the person am calling ....Oya dey slap urself ..

At the end of the day.. YOU settle them just to let sleeping dogs lie ...

7. THE "REPAIR YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP CREW" :

These people do all phones and laptops , just like the "You wan buy you wan sell crew ". They ain't specialized in a field.

They repair, format, install O.S , buy , sell , upgrade , downgrade , fix laptops and phones .

They are the talented Unskillful niggas in Ikeja grin grin

8. THE" BROTHER I MISS ROAD CREW " :

Just like house of Ajebo joke , a man well dressed in suit, fitted tie , Italian shoe, will start telling you how he was going to a place , ran out of cash , he's a student of so so so.... school ... " Story for the gods " ... Na money im sha need ..
New technique of begging ... You go still see am the second day ... doing the same thing .. shocked shocked shocked shocked

" Na everyday u dey travel ?? cheesy cheesy

You can also add yours.
lolz.... Guy u don tey 4 there wella...... U really sabi dem

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by temitemi1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
U dey work for there ni grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by laplace12(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
The paper money thing is an eye-opener. Never thought of it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
lekinz:

When I mention fufu , you might be thinking its your locally made fufu or chow...

I wan laugh die, the day wey dem sell fufu "bold 2" to one girl lyk dat ....the girl begin cry .Everybody jus dey pass dey hiss ...say dis one go done go kpansh tire ....all her kpanshing investment done turn fufu . The funny thing be say all those sellers go just dey look u from far dey catch their trips .

lekinz:

3. THE PAPER MONEY CREW

They show you their phone , you test the phone and confirm the perfection of the phone.
After you might have paid , one badt guy will just walk up to you telling you and the seller that he has his own share in the phone money you just paid for ... "na em papa hand you buy am ... I wonder oooo".

Lo and behold, they( the seller and the badt guy) will start arguing and he will later tell you that he's not selling again and by this,
refund your MONEY.. but he has changed the money... Paper don dey act like currency wink wink

That is y e good to get street OT ....Na kpomo men dem dey jones .Once u r a traditional man nothing do u .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by captainbaroni(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
very funny
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ishiamu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
The oso ahia people
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by BigBelleControl(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Which kind Oga npe crew! U bi bolo, I will rather die in battle with the caller himself.
Those guys don show me before. The thing be like juju. Since that day I dey look for them to deal with them, but e be like say den don relocate.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
We D National
Association Of Boyfrnds (NABF) are so sori to
announce dat we've commenced strike 4rm 10th
Dec, 2014 till 2 week of Jann 2015 due to
insufficient funds&some "BIG BUDGETS" at hand
during dis festive period consequently all matas
related to frndships&relationshi ps are hereby
suspended. We apologies 4rm our hrt 4 all
inconveniences dat may occured. On behalf of
"NABF" I assure all D girlfrnds or rather our future
wives dat we'll resume all activities as regards
frnds&relationships after D 2nd week of Jan
Thanks 4 ur understanding.
SIGNED BY
FAMOUS , NATIONAL SPEAKER.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by dapsonjegz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
nice obsevation...buh cum 2 fink of it...u no gt wrk?
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Urine: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Which kind Oga npe crew! U bi bolo, I will rather die in battle with the caller himself.

I agree with you. I was in a similar situation some months ago, the guy was calling me, didn't even behave like I heard then he tapped me. I just lost it @ that point, dude thought I was a mad person. He later said "mo kan fe bere nkan lowo e ni". Crazy folks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
E b lyk say na 2 computer village dy ikeja coz ayaf not noticed mayb bcoz i jux go pick wat i wanna buy and off i go..ild start observing now
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by DucciJay(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
following..... continue!!!!!!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Thebrightest(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
k
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by blemon44(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
HSinclair:
Okay... *In sarkodie's voice* "what else"

What about 10 types of pple you'll meet in shoprite undecided

na person like you create this topic
so create your own on shoprite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by BUSHHUNTER: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am using this medium to express my anger or feelings about Ekiti state.

EKITI STATE IS YET TO PAY MY STATE ACCUMULATIVE ALLOWEE FOR YEAR 2013/2014.

AM 2013 BATCH C Corp Member.

FAYOSE PAY ME MY MONEY.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by buchai: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na true talk my broda the fufu fone and paper money dey happen almost every day. E get anoda type of crew wey dey pretend like customer dey will enter ur shop ask of laptop hp for instance den dey will tell u to bring like 3pieces of hp wit webcam 4gb ram core2duo the sales girl maybe newly come sales girl wil be happy dat she will impress oga today say she go make sales he will den ask her to bring it along dat he still buying sth at d next street or nearby as soon as the sales girl followed him he den enter maybe anoda shop to ask of anything with d sales girl by his side d person may say dey dont ve it he den turn to d sales girl what of dat dell how much wil u sale dat dell for me last she wil say dats d last price, d pretend to buy(customer) wil say ok go and bring dat dell so dat i buy it together with d hp she will den go to bring d dell before she come d customer will made away with d 3pcs of dat hp without paying for anything.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by dreezybines: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
True....na wa 4 d guy wey dey tell pregnant woman to flatten her tummy...

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ilo04(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
lekinz:
I know you might have seen or come across these sets of people ...
They are the "Badest Guy Ever Liveth " In Ikeja

1. THE " YOU WAN BUY , YOU WAN SELL CREW " :

These sets of people are those that have all the products you want; name it , they have it all,
ranging from phones , charger , battery to ear piece .

You need food... ?? They also help with that, bread and akara , rice and beans.

Jack of all trades grin grin

3. THE PAPER MONEY CREW

4. THE "PINK LIPS CREW"

These people have the darkest lips in Nigeria. You see them with their black lips like Therock5555 a*s. ( No Homo) grin grin grin
They will be the person telling you how good their cream is ..
Imagine Davido selling tom tom for clearing throat ... Why im no use am..lol

5. "THE FLAT TOMMY AND HIPS ENLARGEMENT CREW"

I was having a walk that day when I heard this dude telling a pregnant woman to flatten her belly.

Wetin she wan flatten, the unborn child You be Midwife? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6. THE "OGA NPE EEEH (BOSS DEY CALL YOU) CREW" :

These are made of 3 weird looking dudes , they walk up to you, call your attention and tell you their boss is calling you
Their boss self go kon dey form ??... " Ain't u the person am calling ....Oya dey slap urself ..

At the end of the day.. YOU settle them just to let sleeping dogs lie ...

7. THE "REPAIR YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP CREW" :

These people do all phones and laptops , just like the "You wan buy you wan sell crew ". They ain't specialized in a field.

They repair, format, install O.S , buy , sell , upgrade , downgrade , fix laptops and phones .

They are the talented Unskillful niggas in Ikeja grin grin

8. THE" BROTHER I MISS ROAD CREW " :

Just like house of Ajebo joke , a man well dressed in suit, fitted tie , Italian shoe, will start telling you how he was going to a place , ran out of cash , he's a student of so so so.... school ... " Story for the gods " ... Na money im sha need ..
New technique of begging ... You go still see am the second day ... doing the same thing .. shocked shocked shocked shocked

" Na everyday u dey travel ?? cheesy cheesy

You can also add yours.
d one dat will be following u around they tell u say' oga come my shop i get all wetin u want buy n even they ask u if u want sell ur phone' meanwhile u just dey waka pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by roqrules04(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Those "U wan Buy, U wan sell" team normally sell stolen phones;
Don't ever buy frm dem ohh.. they are thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by harffie(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
ellechrystal:
Hahahahahahahahahah.
Speaking of d fufu crew , a friend once bought a phone N by d tym he got home, he saw fufu inside d pack..i laughed out my ribs that day. I was shocked .n d funny thing is that he saw d phone very well before leaving ikeja o.i tire 4 these people . Ei come dey like jazz matter.
E no sharp na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Pajames4all: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
what a topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ellechrystal(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
harffie:
E no sharp na!
I tire o.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ellechrystal(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
ilo04:

d one dat will be following u around they tell u say' oga come my shop i get all wetin u want buy n even they ask u if u want sell ur phone' meanwhile u just dey waka pass
U sabi them well well.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Treasure2014(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by onegig(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
The Orisirisi types of food buyers cheesy

Okpa
Garnished Moi Moi
Beans and Potato (this one sells her own in a car. I don chop am once sha) grin grin
White Rice and Ofe-Akwu
Abacha
Cassava flakes and coconut
Agege Bread
Plantain Chips
Baked Products.
Fish

With the way those people advertise their wares ehn.....
It's almost like, pesin fit finish the money wey hin make for one day ontop food matter.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You sure this is computer village. ?

Maybe some other village. Can't remember seeing an Agege bread seller or any of what you listed there shouting their wares.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hp Probook 500gb 85,000,Core i3, i5,4gb ram 4530S,4520s,4430s,4540s / Free Recharge cards / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.