Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) (27109 Views)

Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The New Ikeja Computer Village Directory And Map / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by lekinz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
VellyG:
Hahaha ..so true. But u no mention the Modem Plus girls .. They sell laptop modem at the same time give their phone numbers to interested customers to contact them for sex.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by lekinz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
qeemus:
So true,I once bought fufu inside sony Ericsson phone for 5k.It was like magic when I got home.Also I've fallen victim to the oga n pe e crew.The normally parade themselves by the road side(3 odd loking guys)

Yea ... Exactly
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Darey00(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
so true about the fufu sellers.. a friend of mine once purchased a UK-used Bold 5 last year...after agreeing d price dem package am for envelope for am..on getting into Ijaiye bus e open d envelope to flex him fone,lo and behold, na B-29 dey inside!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by totoakins(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
I made contact with the oga n pe e crew. after calling for a while I looked back only for the chairman to tell me to come. I just started laughing that does this dude think am new in Lagos? I visit computer village every week
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by tclever: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Atk01:
grin cheesy
Bros You no dey brush your teeth...grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Fash20: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Joel3:
Eba phone i bought years back. I still have the photo....

kwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAO....................................kwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAOkwakwakwakwkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwkkkakwkkakkwkkkakwkkakkwkkakwkkakwakkwakkwkkakkwkkkkakwkkkakwkkkakwakkakkkwkkakkwkkakkwkkakwkwakwkakwkkakwkkakkwkakkw LMFAO:hahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah....................hahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhha................... hahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah. hahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhhhhhhahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah..................
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
the girls with dirty eyelash who go to slot to window shop and snap.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
remsonik:
Na those yeye boys wey dey advertise tattoos and body piercing I hate most. Most of them look so dirty.
heiyaa... it's alright..now we know
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Dopefiend(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
tolextony:
If I can get 200likes,I will develop the
courage to express my feelings to my crush

Haha see this one developing courage to express feelings to a girl that's probably blowing a nigga right about now grin

*sigh* Computer Village! Den of thieves. If the shop boy no thief u, agbero go thief u embarassed
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by WaleGent(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
No 4 funny die.
Op you too much abeg.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Nmeri17: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
tolextony:
If I can get 200likes,I will develop the
courage to express my feelings to my crush

Lol. u will remain single for a very long time then
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bantino:
Na wah ooo; so every topic with listed number of people in a particular setting makes Fp?

Make I go create my own thread...

Watch out for 10 types of people you will meet in Heaven
LMAO
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Chitexs250(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
"1. THE " YOU WAN BUY , YOU WAN SELL CREW
" : These sets of people are those that have all the
products you want; name it , they have it all,
ranging from phones , charger , battery to ear piece . You need food... ?? They also help with that, bread
and akara , rice and beans. Jack of all trades"
This set of people never seize to amuse me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by fridayj(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
I for no know oh ..,...
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by olain(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
moscobabs:

go and die!!!!

Oga u don dey take em personal oooooo .....
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Situation001(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
please where is Ikeja computer village.... I dont think there is such place like that in Paris here
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by simdam500(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
That why i have no where to go at ikj other than slot, and am out...

No sil*ly talk from a jobless mofo
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Emilliw3m(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
mtcheeew
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by roqrules04(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Woman selling; Rice, Beans, porradge, salad, vegetable, meat, fish, ponmo, dodo.. inside wheelbarrow grin grin

Ppl dey hustle for Computer village oh

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by blasterman(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2014
lekinz:
I know you might have seen or come across these sets of people ...
They are the "Badest Guy Ever Liveth " In Ikeja

1. THE " YOU WAN BUY , YOU WAN SELL CREW " :

These sets of people are those that have all the products you want; name it , they have it all,
ranging from phones , charger , battery to ear piece .

You need food... ?? They also help with that, bread and akara , rice and beans.

Jack of all trades grin grin

2. THE FUFU SELLER CREW :

When I mention fufu , you might be thinking its your locally made fufu or chow...

But its different,you walk up to them that you need a phone.
You both agree on a price but at the end of the day,
You get an inbuilt fufu phone ...They pass apple self.

I tell you sey I dey hungry ?? grin grin grin

3. THE PAPER MONEY CREW

These sets of people are the "Badoo" ...

They show you their phone , you test the phone and confirm the perfection of the phone.
After you might have paid , one badt guy will just walk up to you telling you and the seller that he has his own share in the phone money you just paid for ... "na em papa hand you buy am ... I wonder oooo".

Lo and behold, they( the seller and the badt guy) will start arguing and he will later tell you that he's not selling again and by this,
refund your MONEY.. but he has changed the money... Paper don dey act like currency wink wink

4. THE "PINK LIPS CREW"

These people have the darkest lips in Nigeria. You see them with their black lips like Therock5555 a*s. ( No Homo) grin grin grin
They will be the person telling you how good their cream is ..
Imagine Davido selling tom tom for clearing throat ... Why im no use am..lol

5. "THE FLAT TOMMY AND HIPS ENLARGEMENT CREW"

I was having a walk that day when I heard this dude telling a pregnant woman to flatten her belly.

Wetin she wan flatten, the unborn child You be Midwife? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6. THE "OGA NPE EEEH (BOSS DEY CALL YOU) CREW" :

These are made of 3 weird looking dudes , they walk up to you, call your attention and tell you their boss is calling you
Their boss self go kon dey form ??... " Ain't u the person am calling ....Oya dey slap urself ..

At the end of the day.. YOU settle them just to let sleeping dogs lie ...

7. THE "REPAIR YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP CREW" :

These people do all phones and laptops , just like the "You wan buy you wan sell crew ". They ain't specialized in a field.

They repair, format, install O.S , buy , sell , upgrade , downgrade , fix laptops and phones .

They are the talented Unskillful niggas in Ikeja grin grin

8. THE" BROTHER I MISS ROAD CREW " :

Just like house of Ajebo joke , a man well dressed in suit, fitted tie , Italian shoe, will start telling you how he was going to a place , ran out of cash , he's a student of so so so.... school ... " Story for the gods " ... Na money im sha need ..
New technique of begging ... You go still see am the second day ... doing the same thing .. shocked shocked shocked shocked

" Na everyday u dey travel ?? cheesy cheesy

You can also add yours.

U no add thief boys that r trying to off load the phone or laptop they stole

Undercover police from area f looking for someone to obtain

Husslers making percentage on customers they bring aka chopping chicken

Boys flashing latest phones that they cant afford b4 it comes out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Allansmith: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2014
I was walking past under bridge Ikeja just a stone throw from Computer Village (CV has it is now fondly called) and i heard one of the pink lips guys who had this piercing on his lips and eye lid saying "Baby,Do you want to tight your pussy"? I was shocked and turned round and the lady stopped and looked at the guy from head to toe,hissed and walked away.....I was shocked and thought he was kidding by adding that option of tightening the pussy to it but notice that option has also been added to the pink lips advert...nothing wey we no go hear or see for CV.....

another thing is the rate of girls (Young upcoming pros and older aunties) storming Computer Village every day to fiddle around with phone sellers all in the name of getting the latest phone in town..Most of such girls are there to throw their legs apart just to own the latest phone....out of every 10 shops in Computer village there would always be a girl sitting there just fiddling with the shop owner just to get the latest phone in exchange for hot round of continuous bleeping...That Computer Village sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Horlufemi(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Jasi7:

Is it that jst like dummy fones on display in shops they give u a fone stuffed with fufu and u go with it...that can only happen if d fone was in its pack wen it ws given to me to go with...but I thought lagosians were smarter than this...i go open d pack d second time noni

It only happens if you are greedy. The fufu phones are too cheap to be true and u know it. You will cover it until u get to a safe place. Then u check and you discovered that u thot u were smart. Don't be greedy. Buy from an authorised dealer.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by idsamoo(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2014
joshbouy:
the Nigerian police looking for people to devour, especially when u with a laptop bag...God kon help you, system dey your bag but receipt no dey. you go kon confirm say police na your friend

Yea!!those hungry touts with police black vest at otigba junction beside the police container!! They ar ready to grip yu everyday as long as yu carry bag lik yahoo boy!!ahaha madt ppl in crazy environment!!!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by TolaniLuv: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
iameugene:

Op u too f00lish... What does davido has to do with your post, as i dey read i think say na good tin hin be dey talk self ode

Bruh man! People with common sense knows what the op meant, and why he used Davido as an example.

So, I'm guessin u lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by Goodjayrecords(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
We can help you promote, advertise or sell your goods for free.

Visit: www.virgincodestore.com

How to promote, advertise or sell:
• Send your products description, prices, contact detail, location, delivery option and photos to [virgincodegroup@gmail.com]

For more info:
BBM: 2A29EA18
WhatsApp: +2348083077125
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) by baib(m): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Please, I am balogun ibrahim a final year student of Ladoke akintola University, doing a project titled "ASSESSMENT OF E-WASTE MANAGEMENT IN IKEJA LGA. I was in Ikeja computer in December 2015, to administer my questionnaire which i did few (100 out of 363 questionnaires), even though i was unable to finish due to some limitations like respondent telling me they are busy that will i pay them or they don't have time, some of the questionnaires still needs some more real details which is lacking from previous administered.

*****Here E-waste means electronic waste******

Please, I will like people to help on more details by replying here the answers only: like

1. what do you to collect e-waste (a) Drums (b) Buckets (c) Baskets (d) Nylon (e) Others; specify______________________
2. which disposal method do you use to dispose e-waste (a) open dump (b) burning (c) collection point (d) e-waste vendor
3. occupational status (a) electronic repairers (b) electronic importers (c) computer and photocopier services (d) mobile phones services (e) local recycle rs (f) artisan (g) Other; specify________________________
4. who does e-waste collection (a) self effort (b) private sector (c) government agency (d) truck pushers (e) Others; specify______________________
5. If not self-effort how much do you pay for the service: _________________
6. What is your payment plan: (1) Daily (2) Weekly (3) Monthly (4) Pay as you dispose
7. How regular is the evacuation: (1) Daily (2) Weekly (3) Fortnightly (4) Monthly (5) Occasionally
8. E-waste is a source of income: (1) Yes (2) No

Your faithfully
Balogun Ibrahim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hp Probook 500gb 85,000,Core i3, i5,4gb ram 4530S,4520s,4430s,4540s / Free Recharge cards / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.