Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. (7953 Views)

A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / A Decent Godfearing Beautiful Lady Needs A Relationship For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Oboma1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Enjoyment1:

@ Otobroto, @ Wisdompraise: Both of you are right, but you both seem not to understand yourself. I can sense church tradition from one part, and I can sense emancipation from the other end. Yes, it is true that, he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from GOD, but I want to ask. Did she ask any man in particular to be her husband, or is she saying, she is available for any christian brother to take for a wife?
If you say, coming here is wrong, I dont think so. Nairaland have different sections for different topics. Posting it here is not wrong. She cant post this even in Christianity section, becos it has to do dating. Yes, it is a public forum, but everywhere you find yourself (apart from your room/flat), is a public place. Your church that have the good, the bad, and the ugly, is also a public place. Even GOD knows this, thats why HE said, that judgement will start from the house of GOD. Your work place is a public place. Everywhere you are...is one way or other, a public place.
Can I ask u, if you are lets say, 38 years as a woman and no brother in the church, or any Christian gathering, have asked you out, wont you look elsewhere, so long your faith is intact, and you are looking for someone with same faith?
@Wisdompraise, they will date, and there is no way, both will not go through normal norms (as set aside by man), before they are wedded by any church.

@ Enjyment1 - To a large extent, I support you. Many dos and donts, are just human tradition embedded in their interpretations of the word. The word of God, irrespective of times changes, will still remain, but we need to do away with this tradition. If for example, it is a taboo for me to go look for a job, yet, the jobs are not coming to look for me, wont I go to look for them anyhow (so long I have not broken any rule)?

Dont wear trousers, skirt etc to church, are they not human traditions? What the Bible simply says is that, women should not wear what belongs to men, and same, the other way round. If the Bible was written in the South Southern part of Nigeria, wouldnt wrapper tying by men be accommodated? Same in Scotland, where skirts are worn by men.

In summary, we should always removed human tradition from our interpretations, before finding faults. Never add or subtract to or from JEHOVAH'S word. In all we do, HE said, we should seek wisdom. Brother and sisters, seek WISDOM!
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oboma1:

@ Enjyment1 - To a large extent, I support you. Many dos and donts, are just human tradition embedded in their interpretations of the word. The word of God, irrespective of times changes, will still remain, but we need to do away with this tradition. If for example, it is a taboo for me to go look for a job, yet, the jobs are not coming to look for me, wont I go to look for them anyhow (so long I have not broken any rule)?

Dont wear trousers, skirt etc to church, are they not human traditions? What the Bible simply says is that, women should not wear what belongs to men, and same, the other way round. If the Bible was written in the South Southern part of Nigeria, wouldnt wrapper tying by men be accommodated? Same in Scotland, where skirts are worn by men.

In summary, we should always removed human tradition from our interpretations, before finding faults. Never add or subtract to or from JEHOVAH'S word. In all we do, HE said, we should seek wisdom. Brother and sisters, seek WISDOM!

It is well. Lets move on.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry, my phone just went bad. It should be ready anytime from now. My apologies for all those who called, and experienced dropped calls. The fone just developed fault.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by uzodimma4sunnex: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
you are very stupid and foolish what are you doing till this age that you are not married, you are waiting for mr right Abi! shame on you. now that Age has caught up on you, you now realize that you need a man for serious r/ship
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
uzodimma4sunnex:
you are very stupid and foolish what are you doing till this age that you are not married, you are waiting for mr right Abi! shame on you. now that Age has caught up on you, you now realize that you need a man for serious r/ship

Mr. Man, you are a disgrace to where you are from. As for me, I will see you as one bad apple from a good bunch. Should I investigate further, surely, you must have used your wife as a girlfriend (dats if married with dis attitude), and later married your type. Note, God will neva give a good lady to your kind of person. Rather, He will give you, your kind. Abeg, no be me offend you. She dey your house!

1 Like

Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by SpinalCord: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
A lady needs a God fearing and loving man, for a relationship that can mature into marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045881/lady-needs-god-fearing-loving
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by SpinalCord: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
uzodimma4sunnex:

I thought she said, she is looking for someone between 34 and 40, which means, she could be in her late 20s or early 30s. Which one be your own? Thats how people attracts problems for their lives.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by irishCream: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oboma1:

May anyone you know, not find herself in circumstances that will make her do same. Thats when you will know what is happening out there. Becos jobs are getting scarce, boys no longer wants to be men

Even in our churches, when it seems many sisters are singles, they look for ways (tho unofficial) to match-make them. Anyhow a lady meets her man doesnt matter to me. What matters, is going to go to seek His approval. JEHOVAH'S consent overides, the method through which you met. Keep that at the back of your mind.

Are u a witness?
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by OKEB: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
wisdompraise:
Hello dear, if you're a Christian lady as you called yourself then you should know that its against the will of God for ladies to search for men.

Men are the one to search for you.
Wait for God's time.
/ pls can you give me 2 imstances where God says that in the bible.lf not then shhhhh!You can say it cultural .Stop saying it is scriptural!
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by OKEB: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
OKEB:
/ pls can you give me 2 imstances where God says that in the bible.lf not then shhhhh!You can say it cultural .Stop saying it is scriptural!thank you.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by OKEB: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Otobroto post=28884174]

Bro.....Times have changed. The same Bible you and I carry, specifically said, women should not speak in the church, talkless of presiding over a church. Today, we have women GeneralOOverseers, and you know them. Quote any Bible passage to support this from any Bible, or Bible interpretations.

In life, if one keeps quiet about his/her predicament, same situation tends to remain with such a person without solution.

Even in the Bible, the blind man had to scream with all his voice to get JESUS'S attention. If he had kept quiet, JESUS would have went by, without attending to him.

Bro, lets not be stereotype. Lets move with time. So long the man remains the head of a woman, just as GOD is the head of the church, how they met does not matter. What matters is the man LOVING his wife, and the wife SUBMITTING to the husband, which is the will of GOD ALMIGHTY. Note, this can only happen amongst two Christians who understands the scripture (man and woman). [/quoteGod way ,standard and the stand of the bible has not changed but peepu just peep into d bible and liftnthings out of comtext and generalise it.Some have never read any bible commentary bfor.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Olusanya333(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
God has answered u and he will lead u aright.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
It is well...
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Housecare: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Lady's always looking for 35-40,we dat r 30 nko abi age Na barrier for marriage? N.B most guys at dat age don marry finish
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Housecare:
Lady's always looking for 35-40,we dat r 30 nko abi age Na barrier for marriage? N.B most guys at dat age don marry finish

I have been laughing since I saw your post. Anyway, there are still people within that age bracket, still looking for their better half. Reason are too numerous....from financial maturity, to just realising its time to marry....etc.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Enjoymentgalore:

I have been laughing since I saw your post. Anyway, there are still people within that age bracket, still looking for their better half. Reason are too numerous....from financial maturity, to just realising its time to marry....etc.

Hmm...
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Enjoymentgalore:

So many within that age bracket, still single, and even looking for their better half. Its just that, there is no medium to meet. Forum like Nairaland creates that bridge for both to meet

Housecare:

Age has never been a barrier to any union. The only barrier is your MOTIVE.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by clemzo101(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Guy u dey vex oooo, woman go don show u pepper b4
uzodimma4sunnex:
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
clemzo101:

Thats why the guy dey provoke...Well, what about guys too wey don show women?
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoyment1(f): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Enjoymentgalore:

Thats why the guy dey provoke...Well, what about guys too wey don show women?

Lol.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Otobroto(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year To You All.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by SpinalCord: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
clemzo101:

Wetin him do the women first?
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by selingel: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2015
SpinalCord:

Wetin him do the women first?

That is the right question. Many are fond of adventures, when those funs decides to burn his fingers, they come here to pour out their anger on other ladies.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
selingel:

That is the right question. Many are fond of adventures, when those funs decides to burn his fingers, they come here to pour out their anger on other ladies.

Abeg no make me laugh..........
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
selingel:

Abeg no make me laugh......
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by selingel: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
When men with negative intents, meets ladies with same motives, the victim come here to cry...
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Enjoymentgalore(f): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
selingel:
When men with negative intents, meets ladies with same motives, the victim come here to cry...

Exactly the point. My concern is those guys that are married, yet calling these ladies that have open minds.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by selingel: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
I am not surprised.
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Hardtalk: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
selingel:

Well said!
Re: Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. by Hardtalk: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoymentgalore:

Exactly the point. My concern is those guys that are married, yet calling these ladies that have open minds.

This is disturbing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Single And Free! / Love-zone / Naija Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.