Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (58323 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

A great musician and social critic who is a child molester,a sexual deviant without limits ,a drug addict and violent towards women scores a big fat zero
Read my other posts,the man was despicable
His musical talent ( for those who appreciate his style) does not make up for his depravity
you've just described 99% of Nigerian politicians and pastors, how come people like you kiss the feet of such people but hate Fela?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

A great musician and social critic who is a child molester,a sexual deviant without limits ,a drug addict and violent towards women scores a big fat zero
His musical talent ( for those who appreciate his style) does not make up for his depravity

Fela married majority of the women he was involved with , how about your Nigerian politicians and pastors who rap.e and abuse under aged girls and abandon them with unwanted pregnancies?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by cap28: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

People like you kiss the butt hole of Obasanjo who is a serial adulterer, child molester and murderer, he even sleeps with his son's wives but people like you worship the ground he walks on. Two faced hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
cap28:

People like you kiss the butt hole of Obasanjo who is a serial adulterer, child molester and murderer, he even sleeps with his son's wives but people like you worship the ground he walks on. Two faced hypocrite.

Are u drunk? what is the connection between Myself and OBJ
Check my posts and see what I think of OBJ

1 Like

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by mapist(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

Are u drunk? what is the connection between Myself and OBJ

Madam,I don't think u knew Fela cos,if u rly did,u wud know dat,all dose crimes tagged on him were all propaganda just for d public to 8 him cos,he was becoming more famous dan d govt of his day.d only thing he did dat I dint like was to av married too many women bt,come to think of it,he was a free thinker so,he dint blv in one man,one wife.what he blved was,marry dem as long as u can cater for dem all.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Mimipauls1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm! This man sef! Are you drunk? Don't worry, wait till I get you. I go use blow scatter your face! Idiot!!!!
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by itstpia8: 4:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Babymama1:

continue thinking abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.