Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari (1418 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / We Won’t Recognise New PDP Exco – Rivers LG Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guess this is where the genesis of the word "ungovernable" lies:

“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”

(P. M News, 19 June 2003)
Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by redcliff: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Your thread is dead on arrival.. smh

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by holatin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
mulante:
Guess this is where the genesis of the word "ungovernable" lies:

“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”

(P. M News, 19 June 2003)
A screenshot of dat or hidontbeeleaveeat eat
Buhari for life

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
redcliff:
Your thread is dead on arrival.. smh

That remains to be seen.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by bitterpenis(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
so many paid agents spewing trash trying to tarnish GMB image, make una try well, una go fail

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:

A screenshot of dat or hi don't be sleeve eat
Buhari for life

The source is quoted right up there. You can verify the information by yourself.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Dannyset(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Liberation

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by holatin(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
mulante:

The source is quoted right up there. You can verify the information by yourself.
na today source have been used to back fake news
Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by sandraokosun: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
The more saTANs spread paid shit the more it begins to sink to everyone that their is something about this man making them restless and sleepless. People are starting to knw the truth that they would go anywhere to bring down what they dont have which is INTEGRITY.To the undecided and blinded i hope u see what they are targeting (his unstained personality). They are not listing what they have done to remain in power. But they are campainging on draging his personality and saying what easy blinds people eyes religion and ethnicity. Brace yourself change is here

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by redcliff: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
mulante:

That remains to be seen.

Like i said. Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Flets: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
We've always known Buhari is just out to destroy our nascent democracy.
He always leaves a trail of anarchy, blood and violence behind anything that involves him.
But by the grace of God, we shall not be punished by having a Buhari in Aso Rock. Infact its impossible.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by amakaeugene: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
mulante:

u brought propaganda here and you cant verify it yourself. How pathetic is ur situation. Any way no achievement for u to sell on the fisherman #Gmb till pdp produce akpabio as president

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jonathanians keep going low

(1) (Reply)

Should Christains Vote For An Olumba Olumba Member / US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? / You Will Have A Rethink After Reading This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.