Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? (1413 Views)

Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) / Love/relationship Isn't All About Money. / Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by work33: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
I am wondering if I can get some advise about this matter, I have a girlfriend and she is very honest with me, unfortunately I met a psychic online who said this relation is not good for you, your girlfriend is not the girl you are looking for, should I believe in what he said actually? any help please, I was a psychic here http://liveperson.7eer.net/c/83471/167910/847 I was sent this link by some one else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by Abelgoerge: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi, It truly sucks I really needed to get readings about my future, I am currently in Germany, Life is in trouble want to start a new life in Australia, I created an account here today I didn't know how it work as this is the only first time I am asking online psychic, Please help me I can't understand how it works, what does that mean by calling, no one is picking my call or chating,I can still see $25 in my Kasamba account.
Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by zulootrend2: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why online pyschic readings are more accurate than you may think

Online + Psychics = Fraud, right?

We’ve all heard those allegations about phoney psychics, that scam gullible customers out of their hard earned money, haven’t we?
We’ve all learned stories about the frauds, fakers, weirdos and hustlers online, about how everything on the Internet is unbelievable, right?
So it stands to reason then, any psychics on the Internet must automatically be dodgy, surely?
Online psychic readings are accurate, and reputable
Suppose I was to tell you nothing is further from the truth, that online psychics are not only trustworthy but with validated, reliable reviews and a track record of accuracy?
Wouldn’t you be interested in finding out more?
Perhaps we should start by thinking how we could be reassured about online psychics, before we waste any money?
So let’s do this.
Let’s think of 4 criteria we would need reassurance on for us to try an online psychic reading:-

Trust

Trust online is a rare commodity, but those companies that have a trusted reputation (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Etsy etc.) earn that through gaining the trust of their customers.
Clearly, for any online community to be trustworthy it MUST have:-
exceptional customer service
clear Frequently Asked Questions
tremendous help/support sections
visibility of transactions
So for a reputable and trustworthy online psychic reading, we want to find a community that we can trust to have all of the above - and more.

Reviews

What makes Amazon the top-selling and most popular ecommerce site on the internet? Is it the prices, the products, or the reviews?
Simply put, it’s the reviews that make Amazon stand out from it’s peers, as the prices or products are secondary to the ’social proof’ that reviews give. We want to know and read what normal, everyday customers think of the products - not the marketing copy.
So, if we wanted to find an online psychic, surely we’d want to similarly be able to read reviews from normal, everyday customers about the psychic - not what the psychic says about themselves?

Accuracy

eBay is perhaps one of the most famous and popular auction/trading sites on the Internet, but what makes it so successful?
Whilst it has great prices, a wide choice of products/services and a terrific feedback system about transactions, it’s the policies of accurate descriptions, trading standards and service delivery that build confidence and in turn, repeat customers.
So, suppose there was a way of transferring that accuracy to online psychic readings? Suppose there was a way where reputable, trusted and honest customers could comment on the accuracy - or not - of psychic readings?

Choice

As psychic readings are such a personal interaction, we need to ensure we can feel a bond with a psychic. However, we also need to know that the psychic has a history of accurate readings, validated reputation and trusted customers.
So, for an online physic reading, surely we would like a community where trust, reviews and accuracy are apparent yet offset by a freedom of choice, so we can choose the online psychic that is not only reputable but also seems to have the personality to match with us?
So where can I find a community that has all of the above criteria?
Although there are many sites offering online[b] psychic readings[/b], a site such as Kasamba offers the 4 criteria above (trust - reviews - accuracy - choice) in addition to:-

Psychic readings
Love readings
Tarot readings
Fortune telling
Dream analysis
Astrology readings
Career forecasts

Kasamba - your trusted online psychic reading community
Get free reaings now click here
http://liveperson.7eer.net/c/83471/208474/847

Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
work33 you know what ehn, those online sh.it are what they are, sh.it. You know ur babe better than anyone else, so if ur depending on an online mo.ron for relationship directions, then you have to take a long hard look at urself.
Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by jorge345: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
psychic reading:-A psychic perusing is a present day depiction of the antiquated routine of divination, similarly as the term psychic reading [url]Astrologypandit.com[/url]' is currently more broadly utilized than 'soothsayer'. Be that as it may, a brilliant parade of spiritualists, soothsayers, mediums, clairvoyants, shamans and human prophets walk through a great many years of mankind's history – and they have been counseled by a huge number of individuals including rulers, rulers, heads and presidents.
Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by Xenisha: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Recently, problems began in my life, or rather a losing streak, so I decided to turn to third-party help. The first thing I did was check out Psychic Source Reviews and was very pleased with the people's feedback. Therefore, I decided to turn to them for services. After several sessions with psychics, they helped me find my weaknesses and solve my problems in life. Therefore, if you are faced with the same unpleasant situation, I advise you to contact them.
Re: How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? by OsbornTyler7: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Powerful Love Psychic is a Clairvoyant located in Scarborough, Ontario. The psychic offers readings https://powerfullovepsychic.com/ and guidance on various topics, including love and career issues. Some even help clients overcome addictions. Before scheduling a session, you should have specific questions in mind so that the psychic can give you accurate answers. Here are some tips to make your next reading a success:

(1) (Reply)

. / 10 Traits Attractive Women Find Sexy In Men! / I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.