Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. (2534 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by AfricanApple(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Doortun:
8 ) The Gym Freaks...Who feel insecure of their body and want to kill themselves in gym so as to attract ladies. This is common among non-blacks grin. because black dudes snack on their girls effortlessly.

9) Struggling JJC... They just came fresh off the boat and confused about everything in the western world. These set of people usually have problem with escalator, elevator, crossing of road and railway system. It is easy to identify this type because they have starring problem and they look everything with amused face.

Using remote sensing technique, I sense AfricanApple wink has a thing for Amefrica. I lie?
I beg you pardon undecided what in my post suggests that
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by Kennethco(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
goldfish80:
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by fr3do(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin are you a newbie
u never hear cowleg?
madcow?
freshtomato?
annypie?
cococandy
chillisauce
etc etc

Boiledcorn and chaircover cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by AfricanApple(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
fr3do:

Boiledcorn and chaircover cheesy
I wanted to write chaircover but I see its not edible

Lol @boiledcorn grin nairalanders eh cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Holywizard:
Dear God my father...when will I ever leave Nigeria for western country? Pls bless my family with riches...amen!

Amen and mine too!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by Emyben(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok o, as i never travel commot for Africa,, Is Ghana also included? Afterall its foreign.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emyben:
Ok o, as i never travel commot for Africa,, Is Ghana also included? Afterall its foreign.

Yea haha.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. / Oyo State Records Best WAEC Result In 18 Years / National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.