Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? (3933 Views)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by badboym: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
I was at the Station 3 days ago and there was this very nice Police Woman.She's not just nice but had attitude and was cute.Nice boobs,Average looking,Nice set of teeth.In short if you ask me,she's my kindda girl but you know Police na.I just feel sick to my stomach whenever I see them and I can't date one.How about you ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by MrCrackles(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
I say "YES I CAN" grin
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by JJYOU: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
no
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
I thought love is suppose to be about feelings? cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by izeek(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
she go collect bribe from ur family ooh.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by smooooooth: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
get ready to eat sour soup everyday

and even as a wife, remember

''the police is not your friend''
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by badboym: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
izeek:

grin cheesy Am never planning to go there LMAO
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
do not believe all you hear, if you are in love with the lady give it a go
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by Moyola(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
YES!

They are feri feri romantick!! tongue
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by touchmeder: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
hell no naija police.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by richo2: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
badboym:

I was at the Station 3 days ago and there was this very nice Police Woman.She's not just nice but had attitude and was cute.Nice boobs,Average looking,Nice set of teeth.In short if you ask me,she's my kindda girl but you know Police na.I just feel sick to my stomach whenever I see them and I can't date one.How about you ?

hmmmm wat took u to the station? tongue
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by tytylayor: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
@moyo

is dat guy a police
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by smooooooth: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
Moyola:

YES!

They are feri feri roman[b]tick[/b]!! tongue

u mean they will be sucking your blood

pretending to be in love.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by JJYOU: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
izeek:

trust them

Moyola:

YES!

They are feri feri romantick!! tongue
yea  yea. u be police?

sexyLeamon:

do not believe all you hear, if you are in love with the lady give it a go
love is blind, relationships open your eye

there are always some "special kind" of people that elects to go into police and prison service
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
touchmeder:

hell no naija police.
well the poster didn't say naija police in particular undecided

JJYOU:

love is blind, relationships open your eye

there are always some "special kind" of people that elects to go into police and prison service
how do you mean?
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by badboym: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2008
smooooooth:

get ready to eat sour soup everyday

and even as a wife, remember

''the police is not your friend''

LMAO. cheesy grin grin Make una no kill me with laugh o
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by JustGood(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
As a Corper, I had one very pretty inspector in Abeokuta
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by steve49ja(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
OMG you must be kidding me
gat so much advantages too sha thank you but NO
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
Of course, why not!! Isnt the Commissioner of Police a Policeman? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by Ben13: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
richo2:

hmmmm what took u to the station? tongue

I still imagine grin
Ujujoan:

Of course, why not!! Isnt the Commissioner of Police a Policeman? wink cheesy cheesy

that kind thing.**money
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by NegroNtns(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2008
@post,

I don't know. . . I am not too comfortable going into a woman that wears pants/trousers all the time. I prefer women that wear clothings that give breathe, . . .everything else being okay of course.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by CrazyMan(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2008
God forbid
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by semidaraeb(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
Neva tut of dat, mayb its because al d ones i see are old weather beaten, dirty lookn and hungry
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by CrazyMan(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2008
Lmao ;d
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by iz2much: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2008
I think you better have a re-think, if you mess up @ home, be ready for a really hard beat by the P.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2008
for someone like me who hates the police the best option would be to "f*ck the police!" yeah literally grin

Lil Wayne's "Mrs. Officer"feat. Bobby Valentino, i love that song!
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by naijarocks(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
Police ke! Heh, Heeeeeeeeh. O boy if you wan fin trouble why you nor go slap soldier wey dey for barracks.You nor no say if de love come sour na cell you go enter.

Olokpa nor get friend o! I don talk my own.
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by AdamBrody1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
I have actually slept with one before during my NYSC orienation camp period. She just grew fond of me at first and used to assist me in sneaking out and i actually enjoyed having her as a friend then. She was very nice both at night and during the day time and suprisingly sexy . I was sad to let it go after the orientation camp but life goes on. Underneath the mask of police and all the rubbish that goes on, they could be very warm and loving!

I guess the stigma makes them want to prove outsiders wrong!
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by minute(f): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2008
LOL.The replies actually made me giggle.

Guess theres a lot of us who dont like the police too much

tho the uniform and the handcuffs could be cool!
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by Vanweed: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2008
my current girlfriend is a cop, she always bring home weed weekend for us 2 blunt on it n get high and then f**k our brains off! so sexy n not like most of her female cop friends!
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2008
Vanweed:

my current girlfriend is a cop, she always bring home weed weekend for us 2 blunt on it n get high and then f**k our brains off! so sexy n not like most of her female cop friends!
after reading this I change my mind. my official answer is hellllllllllllllllllllll NO lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? by CrazyMan(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
Stop being confused dear, just make up your mind. Can you or can you not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.