Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? (2617 Views)

Lady Asked For Cinderella Tattoos, But See What She Got Instead / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by CuteEmma(f): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Now to the dudes;

I'm just Just curious.

And what would you
write? :-)
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by leonard509(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Yeah baby.

But ........
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by rawpadgin(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
I dey craze
even if she's as beautiful as drew Barrymore

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Unto wetin na

Who she help?
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Counter thread...when am no more in jss2

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2014
NO!!!

If she can't find a reason to go out with me as I know my reasons for choosing her then going out with her is not worth it.
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by MizMyColi(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2014
That's an indicator that she has a Controlling Attitude.

By default, some ladies do.....especially undiluted cholerics.
The wise ones don't use it anyhow. They are very discreet and mature with that part of their nature.

The foolish and uninformed ones do something in the lines of the OP's suggestion.

It is never too late to gather sense tho'
kiss
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Maamin(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Essay indeed...no be only essay..na encyclopedia I go write give am. Like I dont have better tinz to do undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Maamin(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
That's an indicator that she has a Controlling Attitude.

By default, some ladies do.....especially undiluted cholerics.
The wise ones don't use it anyhow. They are very discreet and mature with that part of their nature.

The foolish and uninformed ones do something in the lines of the OP's suggestion.

It is never too late to gather sense tho'
kiss

If you were close to me here I would have giving you one sweet, wet french kiss...tongue or no tongue your choice kiss

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Godfullsam(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Why Not . But she must first write an essay on why she thinks she deserve such an essay from me grin grin grin
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by DesChyko: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Why? If you had to do this now, it means you're seeking a favour, not a mutual thing. And God knows what else she would demamd should she get a 'yes'.

But speaking from a desperate man's point of view, I would.
1. It may be a difficult moment for her, something she needs to hold on to, to give all of her heart for.
2. People change. Maybe she did it for selfish reasons. But the closeness gotten after taking the first step may begin to soften her on the love trip.

Why do 'people' not respect the 'gender' indications??

The question clearly said "Now to the DUDES!!
angryangryangry
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by holatin(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Am I mad ??
Essay ko composition ni
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Extom(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
It would shock you to know how many guys would want to use the opportunity to wow her with their impeccable essay-writing prowess. grin
6 years ago, that would have been me, but today, the amount of "well, phuck it" that I say a day would make someone think I'm a nymphomaniac. cheesy
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
I will even include maps that will lead her to where my heart is hiddensadsadsadsad
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by smileysmiles(f): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will even include maps that will lead her to where my heart is hiddensadsadsadsad

ur signature...lwkm hahhhaahahahha
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by itstpia8: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Guys have been writing essay for long sha.
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
smileysmiles:

ur signature...lwkm hahhhaahahahha
wink
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by 100Cents: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will write it once its by text message.

Smh..
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by AJ01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
CuteEmma:
Now to the dudes;

I'm just Just curious.

And what would you
seriously NO
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by rittyben(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
He did
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by tosingcfr(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
I would leave her a blank sheet. If she asks why,I would tell her words cannot express how much I love her grin
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by carlos1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
CuteEmma:
Now to the dudes;

I'm just Just curious.

And what would you

No problems with that, I will also tell her to write an essay on ''why she said i should write an essay about why she should date me''. Simple!
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by vizboy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
for what

will breakup with her

afterall it is Xmas season and am searching for a reason to breakup with her and she just gave me one.

Be like

hey baby

you are asking me to write an essay.

You never cared about me.

Can't continue any more let's go our separate ways.
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by jnrbayano(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Her loss it will be because I won't oblige her.

Nwoke di uko.
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by justmag(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol! Will i be grade on this essay writing? Lol..I rather explain! angry
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by lilmax(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by 25omega(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
I would write " you are a slag now piss off"
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by akins56(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will attach my statement of account to a blank sheet, that's all!
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
when there are many fishes in the pool
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by itstpia8: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
akins56:
I will attach my statement of account to a blank sheet, that's all!

and then later complain of gold digger.
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by CuteEmma(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
I will write it once its by text message.

Smh..

I thought I had already told you not to ever comment on ma thread? Na wa o
Re: If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? by 100Cents: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
CuteEmma:

I thought I had already told you not to ever comment on ma thread? Na wa o

Sharrap .

Do you want me to ban you ?

I can't even remember you. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introvert Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland. Who Do U Think Is? / 18+ VIDEO: OMG! 10 Year Old Boy Banging Hot Chic In A Party / How To Behave When Visiting Your Girlfriend's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.