Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks (1072 Views)

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! / Closed / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Hello, if youre reading this...
I've searched the nooks n cranies of this section just in a bit to share the little tricks i've learnt over the years after so many years of blogging and ever brainstorm with people of like minds.
So, shall we begin!
Feel free to contribute if you are also into the program.
Questions are also welcome.
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Google adsense is a platform designed for prolific bloggers to earn some $$..
To register, goto www.google.com/adsense
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Google adsense now showing on opera mini..
How earnings for your side? Better or same..

Still observing here
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by emmyw(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Brb
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Hello!

Please how get quick adsense approval?

And how long can one wait to apply for adsense after creating a blog?

Does page views matters?
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2014
ijinlove20:
Hello!

Please how get quick adsense approval?

And how long can one wait to apply for adsense after creating a blog?

Does page views matters?

if you want Google AdSense hosted account, you can get that within a week, max.. you just apply thru YouTube...

but if you need a normal account, you apply through www.google. com/adsense, you'll fill the form with your details but your website needs to comply with the Google AdSense policies before they can accept you.

old AdSense blogs stand a better chance to get accepted with original quality contents.

the pro of hosted acct is dt you will get accepted easily
the con: you can't make use of it on .com domains unless you upgrade.
you can always upgrade at any point in time when u feel your website satisfies their policy...

the normal acct has no constraints.

about page views, some say it does matter, some say it doesn't, but its much better if you have a steady supply of visitors. Web search visitors most preferably.

cheers....
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2014
olusegunadex:

if you want Google AdSense hosted account, you can get that within a week, max.. you just apply thru YouTube...

but if you need a normal account, you apply through www.google. com/adsense, you'll fill the form with your details but your website needs to comply with the Google AdSense policies before they can accept you.

old AdSense blogs stand a better chance to get accepted with original quality contents.

the pro of hosted acct is dt you will get accepted easily
the con: you can't make use of it on .com domains unless you upgrade.
you can always upgrade at any point in time when u feel your website satisfies their policy...

the normal acct has no constraints.

about page views, some say it does matter, some say it doesn't, but its much better if you have a steady supply of visitors. Web search visitors most preferably.

cheers....

Thanks! Please details on youtube adsense account
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its kinda complicated.. You can google d procedure.. Bt if u'll like me to get it for u, Send me a mail... Olusegunadex@gmail.com
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by Akinsnaira: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
olusegunadex:
Hello, if youre reading this...
I've searched the nooks n cranies of this section just in a bit to share the little tricks i've learnt over the years after so many years of blogging and ever brainstorm with people of like minds.
So, shall we begin!
Feel free to contribute if you are also into the program.
Questions are also welcome.

Hello bros, please, my blog is now qualified to apply for the AdSense, but as I'm filling the application they ask for POSTCODE of which I don't remember using any postcode to open my bank account. I have checked a number of postcode's prescribed online but still couldn't figure out which one to use.

Please enlighten me on this
Re: Google Adsense Official Nairaland Thread Wit Tips N Tricks by olusegunadex: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Akinsnaira:

Hello bros, please, my blog is now qualified to apply for the AdSense, but as I'm filling the application they ask for POSTCODE of which I don't remember using any postcode to open my bank account. I have checked a number of postcode's prescribed online but still couldn't figure out which one to use.

Please enlighten me on this

it's easy bro, to get your postcode,

www.nigeriapostcodes.com/

and locate your address there.... it'll generate your postcode for you

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

World’s Top Ten Richest Men 2015 / Professional Apps For Your Business At Yemlat / Things You Should Know About Business Card That Make Great Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.