Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. (72786 Views)

Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / New York Times Special Report On Buhari's Inauguration / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by lakad4u(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Hilarious,I think dts just the reason everybody want to eat out of the national cakes,this is dam too much compare to other legislators in other countries..too bad
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by smartleo(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Until we review our recurrent expenditures especially on public offices,this nation will not improve,imagined the huge waste of resources and taxpayers money.All this rubbish emoluments and armed robbers salary are the bane of naija problems.

1 Like

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Nairalane: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Contend This: The Teachers In Secondary Schools Are Extremely Underpaid. They Should Be The One To Collect This Huge Sums. They Train People. Honestly, Something Needs To Be Done. I Pity Public School Teachers.

4 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Mooaloji(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Calm down, GMB will come and address this injustics in the system. #TeamGMB#. #Hope2015#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
I hereby move a motion that all members of the House and Senate should be paid a basic salary of N200000 with 10000 hardship allowance. All those in favour say aye........

10 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by hero31x(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Why?
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Barblow(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Anoruo:

Source: www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22282/33/senators-salaries-and-allowances-in-nigeria.html

Hmmm....a couple of Nigerian Senator earn the total monthly Federal allocation of a local government in Ekiti.

Der ris God oooooooooo.. cry.

2 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by ebenice(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
No wonder. Why wouldnt it be a do or die affair
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by MicroBox: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
So allowance listed can't be every month I.e
Leave allowance
Ward rope allowance
Car allowance
etc.......

1 Like

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by endy23(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
after reading dis I just fell like killing somebody,if dis country will burn let it burn so we can all start afresh,kai just imagine and graduate r struggle to get a 50000 naira job

2 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by arsetalks(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
To further put things in perspective, consider the bogus number of senators and representatives we have.

Yet an iidiot who claims to have schooled in harvard is asking him to prepare for a tougher time. I wonder what stops her for advocating a cut in herr own salary and that of the other polithieves.

Take 30% of all political office looters and their aides and we will have enough andd even excess every year.

3 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by eleda(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
No wonder...... God will open fire very soon....
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Ovialekhe(f): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
speechless. No wonder they do anything to get to that position. hmmm. polithiefians
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by eph12(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Can't be true shocked
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Who is the enemy actaully in this Nation?
When GMB comes inn it will adjusted...let's pray he wins

2 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by nkpommpko(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
That's why Some governors after ruling their state for 8years are still fighting to go there, even with their pensions etc. According to mandela "nigerians are not angry enough"

4 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Mooaloji:
Calm down, GMB will come and address this injustics in the system. #TeamGMB#. #Hope2015#

He won't(assuming he becomes president). Because he would have to go to THE SAME NATIONAL ASSEMBLY to get a reduction in their salaries.....in other words....you are ASKING the SAME people who are enjoying those salaries to REDUCE it?

Not going to happen.

5 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by understatement: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
OP u can imagine we still have senators that have been dia since the 80's...money neva tire dem?

1 Like

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Richydos(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
whisperNigeria:
Reason why they kill to get there
nah......reasons Y dey get there n start breaking their heads with chairs

2 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by guttentag(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
whisperNigeria:
God please fight for the poor!

SAI BUHARI, He is good at that

1 Like

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by LajaLaba: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
All of them are thieves!We are too mumu in this country!
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by eaccyboy(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
And Buhari did not gv any point frm dis part wen he no kw anytin..na to dey shout say he go collect atiku,dangote money use repair naija..Buhari,Jonah etc r al same we wil stil cry if buhari win bt he wl nt win sef

2 Likes

Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
eph12:
Can't be true shocked

Dont mind the op! Everything listed there is per annum! But trust Nigerians, we dont read before commenting!
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by amynoacid(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Am shaking.
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by retepmurt(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Nigeria,i hail thee!
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by taxyflo: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
No wonder GEJ want to die there! If the senators earn τhίs much then the man in aso rock will earn will be massive
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Barezzi(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Anoruo:

Source: www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22282/33/senators-salaries-and-allowances-in-nigeria.html

Car allowances, severance gratuity, vacation allowances, constituency and accommodation allowances CANNOT be paid MONTHLY.
No company/govt in the world does that!
OP review your list and give us facts.
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Richydos(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
I refuse 2 weep 4 my nation cox d nation itself is weeping
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by handsum92: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg wich wan newspaper allowance again?....if I get it right, money to buy newspaper with abi noe be dis same 200 naira newspaper we dey talk about!...choi, der's Gooodu o
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by donbish: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Just to jump fence and gate!! No problems all I ask for is for God to give us life as we'll all get there one day and take our own share
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Anoruo(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
understatement:
OP u can imagine we still have senators that have been dia since the 80's...money neva tire dem?

All I can say nw is. "Dias God o!"
Re: Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. by Nigeriawhichway(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Should we still fold our arms and watch all these? Is it not enough reason for the youths to say no to these glaring injustice to us and our future generations? Leaders are "called to serve" and should not be "called to be served". Why do the youths shy away from all these.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.