Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari (682 Views)

Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari by sagaciousone(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
APC has chosen the Rivers
governor Amaechi emerged as the running mate
to Gen. Muhammad Buhari.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari by kennyslim1(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Source? He's likely the person tho'
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari by Niwdog(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Jihadist and Psycopath
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari by saaedlee: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Great
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Emerges As The Running Mate To Gen Muhammad Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Me thinks it's not to okay, but he would have chosen Chris Ngige instead if that ruffian named Amechi, the way the guy manipulated Rivers still makes me shiver, wish them Goodluck (J) anyway. It's time for change enough of PDP and their cohorts.

(1) (Reply)

History Might Repeat Itself Withh GMB And Gov Rotimi Ameachi / German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters / $8bn Subsidy Set To Go As Oil Price Tumbles Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.