Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic (1946 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
I can't believe am doing this but let's be sincere am not ROMANTIC at all. It has affected my previous relationships and is a big threat to my present one. My girl said the one and only time she's felt me that way was when I asked to rest my head on her chest some time ago when I got home from work. Other than that am this logical reasoning fellow with a mean default setting. I love my baby, so please just help me be that guy for her cuz she deserves it. sad angry sad
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmm..oboi,honestly..that's a big problem..no1 can teach u how to do that oo..it all comes naturally.. Start working on ur mind to grow ur romantic side gradually..no let ur friends when be expert near ur Gurl oo cos she myt jxt ask d friend to help u help her..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
I am naturally romantic... I was born that way bro. They call me lover boy back then.. even up to the point of singing for my then ex with my sonorous voice.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by farano(f): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2014
2sExy1:
I am naturally romantic... I was born that way bro. They call me lover boy back then.. even up to the point of singing for my then ex with my sonorous voice.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hmmm..oboi,honestly..that's a big problem..no1 can teach u how to do that oo..it all comes naturally.. Start working on ur mind to grow ur romantic side gradually..no let ur friends when be expert near ur Gurl oo cos she myt jxt ask d friend to help u help her..

On a normal I buy gifts, do lots of outing and maybe visit her. Talking of which I only paid her a visit twice this yr. She's this loving and caring type so for her to complain I know it's true. I need help bro cuz it can't flow if its not there. Are there emotional triggers I need to activate?
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2014
2sExy1:

That's lovely. I used to write poems and stuffs but that was ages. Funny I can help my friends win their girl's heart but in my case.......... Am a natural robot. My cousin solicited I help talk his girl back, I ended up commanding the young girl.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:

On a normal I buy gifts, do lots of outing and maybe visit her. Talking of which I only paid her a visit twice this yr. She's this loving and caring type so for her to complain I know it's true. I need help bro cuz it can't flow if its not there. Are there emotional triggers I need to activate?
bro..I think such acts comes naturally ..been romantic is not all abt flowers,visitn or even sex..they way u present d gifts to her matters,d wat u make her feel when u visit matters,ur body movements when around her,all play its own vital role..
I think u should Google it ,read thru it..it won't make d romantic side of u come out but it will give u a clue of wat and how u should work towards it..u can still bring out dat romantic side of u..it ain't too late..the faster u adapt to been romantic d better cos ur woman won't wait foreva for u to learn..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Most Nigerians are not romantic, especially if you were born in the 80's....
You are not alone.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
bro..I think such acts comes naturally ..been romantic is not all abt flowers,visitn or even sex..they way u present d gifts to her matters,d wat u make her feel when u visit matters,ur body movements when around her,all play its own vital role..
I think u should Google it ,read thru it..it won't make d romantic side of u come out but it will give u a clue of wat and how u should work towards it..u can still bring out dat romantic side of u..it ain't too late..the faster u adapt to been romantic d better cos ur woman won't wait foreva for u to learn..

See work o shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:
You are not alone.
I ain't 1 of d most tho'..I dey try
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:

See work o shocked shocked
no be work joor..na work cos u don't av it naturally.. Its jxt a normal act joor..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by holatin(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2014
learn from Jim iyke and wetin be other Bollywood actor naa
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
Its not by adding super to martins oo grin
Tell me one romantic thing you ever did for a girl
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Rapsodee(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Watch romantic movies grin
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:

Its not by adding super to martins oo grin
Tell me one romantic thing you ever did for a girl
shuoo..make I begin tell u my secret make Anoda sharp guy copy am cheesy ..abeg ,na secret grin
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
shuoo..make I begin tell u my secret make Anoda sharp guy copy am cheesy ..abeg ,na secret grin
But pasino needs help.... Just one will do
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
I keep promising her I'll do something bout it, that's why I created this thread. I just need to loosen up cuz am hard as diamond. Last Sunday I went outting with one of my ex's sis. A pretty young lady and she told me her sister did love me but that I couldn't love back. That I cared for nothing and nothing moves me not even when she threatened to leave,I just said ok. Am afraid I could do same here.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
Rapsodee:
Watch romantic movies grin

There you have it, is just sci fi, military documentary and other thought provoking foreign movies. All other puts me to sleep
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:

But pasino needs help.... Just one will do
Hmm..When she's abt to go home after visitn..b4 she works outta d gate,grab her from behind,plant some comical kisses on her and open d gate..
Or even when she's in d kitchen cooking..
Apart from d romantic aspect,wen u wana present gifts,u put up some nive jokes b4 handing ova d stuff..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
undecided
I am less romantic these days ma'am. embarassed That was my old self undecided but I do know that naturally, I am romantic but you will hardly know what I am capable of doing cos I don't let it off easily anymore. No thanks to your evil sisters angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:

That's lovely. I used to write poems and stuffs but that was ages. Funny I can help my friends win their girl's heart but in my case.......... Am a natural robot. My cousin solicited I help talk his girl back, I ended up commanding the young girl.
Yeah,I used to do that back in the days but not anymore. I dont even sing for girls anymore... thus, I am less romantic these days. Sorry ladies, I am a leftover... just manage. cry
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
charlie, make out time to read romantic novels ( the likes of harlequine) watch romantic movies, including soap operas.
When together, tease her playfully,whisper sweet words into her ears, like how lucky you are to have her. Try and make the best out of the moments you spend together..

#gudluck..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:
You are not alone.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:

Are you romantic or not? don't tell me you are the robot kind of guy,,lol
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

You de yab me eh? No worry, am on my way to date you good thing you stay on same town with me.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

Lolz.. A robot is a NO!
I dey try shaa...
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz.. A robot is a NO!
I dey try shaa...

you make comment for FP, ok if you no be robot guy
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:

You de yab me eh? No worry, am on my way to date you good thing you stay on same town with me.

carry your non romantic self farrrrrrr from meeeeee
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:
You are not alone.
chai grin
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Here's one. Am going out moro with her. What's the out of the routine I need to do for a change? Lemme start from there at least.

I need to do this
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by justmag(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Pray about it in church tomorrow.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Sunkyphil(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:
I can't believe am doing this but let's be sincere am not ROMANTIC at all. It has affected my previous relationships and is a big threat to my present one. My girl said the one and only time she's felt me that way was when I asked to rest my head on her chest some time ago when I got home from work. Other than that am this logical reasoning fellow with a mean default setting. I love my baby, so please just help me be that guy for her cuz she deserves it. sad angry sad
not everyone is romantic no matter how one tries to b u cant just cheat nature i believe its natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between Two Friends. / 10 Obvious Ways Men Flirt That Women Don't Notice. / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.