Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong (9825 Views)

Types Of Female Body Shapes We Have / Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 / Types Of Face Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by jnrbayano(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2014
I should be oval..

Jennydoris,

How round is your face? Is it like a well rounded loiloi?

Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:
I should be oval..

Jennydoris,

u gerrit, u are truly oval. fine face cheesy
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by jnrbayano(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
u gerrit, u are truly oval. fine face cheesy

Thanks smiley
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:
Round face....
That's where I belong. Thanks for the wonderful Info. Happy Sunday beautiful People.
good that you know. your hairstyle makes it look longer though.

happy sunday to you too smiley
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Jennydoris(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:
I should be oval..

Jennydoris,

undecided maybe

For your mind you have oval face undecided
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Jennydoris(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
good that you know. your hairstyle makes it look longer though.

happy sunday to you too smiley

No mind my hairstyle. I go with what ever that cuts my fancy. Thanks to my stylist that is there to give me approval.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by jnrbayano(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

undecided maybe

For your mind you have oval face undecided

Does having an oval face synonymous to winning a trophy? smiley
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Jennydoris(f): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Does having an oval face synonymous to winning a trophy? smiley

Abeg... Its too early to blow grammar give me.... wink
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by jnrbayano(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

Abeg... Its too early to blow grammar give me.... wink

smiley

Howdy?
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Jennydoris(f): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley

Howdy?

Am fine and you?
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by jnrbayano(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

Am fine and you?

I am Sekem.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by herald9: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Oblong ish
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Igbins12(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Where is my face, i cant find my face.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:
Oblong ish
indeed cheesy
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Igbins12:
Where is my face, i cant find my face.
its in my pocket grin
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by herald9: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
indeed cheesy

I hate itcheesy
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Igbins12(f): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
its in my pocket grin

give it back please
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

I hate itcheesy
ah! stop that angry you are in the best position to love it. with the right kind of hairstyle, you will be admiring yourself.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Igbins12:

give it back please
pay first tongue
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by herald9: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
ah! stop that angry you are in the best position to love it. with the right kind of hairstyle, you will be admiring yourself.

Hehehe was joking o...the shape of my head doesn't matter as far as it contains the right stuffs in them.
cheesy
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Igbins12(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
pay first tongue

hahaha silver nor gold i have not
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Igbins12:

hahaha silver nor gold i have not
eh ehn? oya na, keep going with a neck that has no face, that means no head grin
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
godditex, I see you. where do u belong smiley
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Igbins12(f): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
eh ehn? oya na, keep going with a neck that has no face, that means no head grin

hahahahahaha pretty pls
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
godditex, I see you. where do u belong smiley
Lol......I aint in any of the category sha.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by ovalrose(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
i think im squablong. grin
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Godditex:
Lol......I aint in any of the category sha.
it'd not possible, u must belong to one
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Igbins12:

hahahahahaha pretty pls
you are bribing with pretty, I no gree tongue
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
I should belong to the oval category though. But looking at my head in the mirror,am confused.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Godditex:
I should belong to the oval category though. But looking at my head in the mirror,am confused.
lmao, that's funny. I wish u have a picture of you sad
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Igbins12(f): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
you are bribing with pretty, I no gree tongue

Shey na because i dey beg you na im make you dey do guy for me. Go sef. I go begin wear mask.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Lemon Fresh Lotion / Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] / Ladies Whats Your Bra Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.